OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind

[Post New]by OnBreak on Dec 17, 13 10:16 AM
So nice to see a game like this for $6.99. I played the demo and bought immediately. Is just the kind of game I like, especially with map to tell you something can be done and that there are secret symbols somewhere in that location. The puzzles so far have been fun and challenging. What a great game

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 17, 13 10:44 AM
Hey all!

Thanks for posting. This game sounds fantastic! I may have to try it out myself! *sneaks off to try the new game*

bfgDeveron

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Dec 17, 13 11:30 AM
Hi ,

I guess I need to buy this game!!!

What about playing and eating a yummy lobster cocktail ???

Blessed Holidays for all of you and BFG's team !!!

Hugs,
M.

geninfo4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by geninfo4 on Dec 17, 13 3:04 PM
have to agree with all of you. this is a great game. I had beta'd this and was impressed. first off, cpu @ 2.5, etc., but no lag time, no slow motion. playability was great. clear graphics. I loved everything about this. a CLASSIC hog adventure.! why can't elephant do this same???????? why has mcf, had so many glitches"???? just do not understand!
I am impressed with this developer. congrats. and please keep up the good work. we want more ! this is what gamers want. a clean clear, no glitches game that actually works and gives pleasure to the gamer. thanks and keep these kind of games coming. thanks gen

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 17, 13 6:05 PM
read61 wrote:By the way, welcome to our newest lobster cynththemoler! Valdy, do you have the butter......? I have the pot of water.......

minesita wrote:Hey ,

You didn't ask me but I'm bringing the butter!!!

Congrats Cynth !!!!
M.

Hi Read, hi Minesita, and congrats Cynth for turning into something yummy...

Sorry for being so late. Had no butter left in the fridge and had to get some from the supermarket. Got some garlic butter. mmmm.... Minesita, now we both have enough butter to slather Cynth all over her lovely red body.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Dec 17, 13 6:56 PM
mhatfie wrote:Gee you would think it was Christmas or something. Took me all of 10 minutes of demo and I knew I had to have it. Great game with a walkthrough. Nice animation and graphics. Peoples lips move when they talk. I too love the little touches like the pigeon in the puddle and the bugs scampering when you click the pictures on the wall. Well done game and its an SE?. Quick buy it before someone realizes that they made a mistake. lol. Thanks Big Fish. Merry Christmas to us.

I couldn't have said it any better! Love this game. What a treat and I got to use a pcc!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 18, 13 1:03 AM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hey all!

Thanks for posting. This game sounds fantastic! I may have to try it out myself! *sneaks off to try the new game*

bfgDeveron

Hey! bfgDeveron , you could have stayed to try to save me! Merry Christmas, don't think it applies to me - there is not much of me left; there are some mighty greedy fishes here! ENJOY!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! x

[Post New]by NancySusan on Dec 18, 13 4:20 AM
After reading the comments on this game, I played about 6 minutes of the demo and decided pretty much right away I'm using a PCC for it. It seems like a great game, and I also loved the pigeon (I called my partner over, and he started laughing when he saw it -- what a great touch). I have no idea why we're getting this as an SE, but many thanks.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Dec 18, 13 11:50 AM
Valdy wrote:
read61 wrote:By the way, welcome to our newest lobster cynththemoler! Valdy, do you have the butter......? I have the pot of water.......

minesita wrote:Hey ,

You didn't ask me but I'm bringing the butter!!!

Congrats Cynth !!!!
M.

Hi Read, hi Minesita, and congrats Cynth for turning into something yummy...

Sorry for being so late. Had no butter left in the fridge and had to get some from the supermarket. Got some garlic butter. mmmm.... Minesita, now we both have enough butter to slather Cynth all over her lovely red body.

Hey Valdy ,

have a Merry Christmas and a excellent 2014 Year!!!

I like the garlic butter ...

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Dec 18, 13 2:22 PM
Actually, in response to gamer who stated that strategy guide [click on footprints on lower right side] had only pictures and no words...I thought so too until I clicked on one of the pictures and to my delight it enlarged the pic plus there are words explaining everything. Hurray!!!!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 18, 13 8:16 PM
cynththemoler wrote:

bfgDeveron

Hey! bfgDeveron , you could have stayed to try to save me! Merry Christmas, don't think it applies to me - there is not much of me left; there are some mighty greedy fishes here! ENJOY!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! x

ROGLMAO!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 19, 13 11:42 AM
cynththemoler wrote:

bfgDeveron

hmmmm....drooling
Looks like I am too late for the fresh steamed lobster....
but Sushi Lobster rolls with hot sauce are tasty!
Cynththemoler......You had best make LOTS AND LOTS of posts so you can get safely to something not so tastee to eat!

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Dec 20, 13 6:24 AM
yep...Great game, great value and I am not finished yet! Thank you fishies! You've given us a xmas present....sammi...

[Post New]by DitchCat on Dec 21, 13 3:15 PM
I believe there is a small typo or misinformation in the SG for a chapter 8 mini-game, page 120. Between hint #9 and #11.....no instruction for lowering the green gate. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Looking forward to comments. Thanks.

Edited on 12/21/2013 at 4:25:46 PM PST

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Dec 27, 13 5:55 AM

I'm allergic to shellfish, cynththemoler, so come over and sit by me, and I'll protect you. LOL

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Dec 27, 13 8:31 AM
I love the game so far but i am stuck in the globe. i have all the stars but i am not able to move them to the places they are supposed to be moved. Can anybody please tell me how it is done? I hate to return it for credit, because like i said i really like it. Happy Holidays for everyone!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 28, 13 12:36 AM
lpslov37 wrote:I love the game so far but i am stuck in the globe. i have all the stars but i am not able to move them to the places they are supposed to be moved. Can anybody please tell me how it is done? I hate to return it for credit, because like i said i really like it. Happy Holidays for everyone!

Hi Ipslov, welcome to the pond.
If you cannot move the stars you probably have some other things to do first. You have to be able to clean the telescope lens and view the constellation before they will become movable.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Jan 1, 14 6:15 PM
I am enjoying this one more than a few of the CE games I got recently! Great SG, a jump map, secret symbols to collect (and unlock a secret room) and a bonus chapter as well! What's not to love.....? Amazing value for the price and well worth a credit or PCC.

By the way, the lobster was yummy! Both garlic butter and regular butter....
Cynth, you don't need to hurry with your posts - we love you just the way you are!

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Feb 1, 14 2:28 PM
Love this game !!!!!! Cant believe all you get for SE Great deal, will watch for more from these developers !! Only one question! Why is the end in the secret room so odd !?!?!

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on Feb 25, 14 8:03 AM
[b] I can't figure out the chalking drawing in the observatory on the blackboard.
Is there an easy solution to this? I'm hung up on that part only. So far I like the game if I could only continue forward. Help!

Go to: