Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Reviews for Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival

[Post New]by Marciepie on Mar 18, 14 10:25 AM
Now I know why I avoid MCF games. It's not that it's not a good game, great even, I agree, but it is so God Awful long I just want it to be over. It's challenging, but the map makes it quite easy for a seasoned player. I love the mini games, but again I can't express enough how long this game is taking, for that reason I am grateful I didn't get the CE LOL. I don't need extras to make it longer. Enjoy all of you who have complained in the past about any game being too short.

Medusausi
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Medusausi on Oct 7, 14 8:17 PM
This is a great game from an excellent brand!

I am heartily laughing because all of the MCF games are half-off today and when I went to buy a couple a realized I have ALL of them in the series.

Good job, BigFish! Let's generate more MCF games for me to buy.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Nov 21, 14 5:17 PM
as with the entire mcf series this is amazing value. one of the longest games I have ever played

[Post New]by Fawntree on Jan 24, 15 9:24 PM
As others have noted, this is a very long game which is excellent value for money. The puzzles are, for me at least, extremely hard and I did have to resort to hints to keep progressing through the game. However, this did not detract from the overall enjoyment of the game.
I thoroughly recommend this game and it should easily be "best game of the year".

Go to: