Fishdom

Dude3032
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Fishdom

[Post New]by Dude3032 on Aug 15, 08 9:05 PM
I'm so unhappy -- my Fishdom broke. I love this game because you don't have to mess with the tanks if you don't want to. I did fill one tank up nicely and got the trophy. After that, I just enjoyed playing the game without having to do all the extra stuff. I was on level (game) 110 when I quit last night and today it won't load. Boo Hoo.

Yes, I've contacted customer support with screen shots of the error message. Plus I tried all the "fixes", but nothing works. Will give tech support a couple of days to cure my little fishies.

I tried some of the other match-3's and can't find one I like. I read someone liked Puzzle Hero so I will look at that next. I just want to find one just like Fishdom.

Strange thing. Since I joined Big Fish less than 2 weeks ago, I've had 3 games mess up. And all of them have been match-3s. Seems very strange to me. If anyone knows of a match-3 very similar to Fishdom, please let me know.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Aug 16, 08 1:01 AM
Dude, did you see this announcement from BF?

http://mcfforum.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/3817.page

memaw7
Marlin
Marlin
8,628 Posts

[Post New]by memaw7 on Aug 16, 08 6:19 AM
I just bought 2 seahorses, played three boards and still have
my two seahorses, will keep a eye on them and see what
happens to them.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Aug 16, 08 2:08 PM
memaw7 wrote:I just bought 2 seahorses, played three boards and still have
my two seahorses, will keep a eye on them and see what
happens to them.

Memaw--I have at least 3 seahorses in each tank. It seems to me that they don't swim as much together or in the open as the other fish. Anyway, I thought I lost one, but as one went off right, another came on to the left. I think they are just trying to keep us on our toes!!!

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Aug 18, 08 5:34 AM
Hmmmm specialcritters--never tried that one. May have to give the demo a whirl when I get a chance!

[Post New]by lindygram on Aug 28, 08 2:03 PM
i love the HO and pzzle games too. I do play mahjjong alot but i think ive played everyone they have. The reality games are too frustrating for me I bought the journey to the center of the earth but just couldn get it so i deleted it after getting way to stressed while just playing a game.Games are supposed to relax and rejuve ya know??

[Post New]by dirtybird58 on Jan 22, 09 6:31 PM
this is the best game ive gotton so far love to see more tanks and sunken cruise ships and airplanes keep it coming thanks

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Feb 9, 09 5:22 PM
i just purchased the game and it doesn't workright, the beauty bar will not fill up and when i try to change names to maybe restart it goes right back to where i left off. anybody else have any suggestions

Edited on 02/09/2009 at 5:24:20 PM PST

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 9, 09 7:24 PM
Acer1234 first you might try uninstalling it and then reinstalling, if that doesn't work please contact customer service. I've had the game for a long time and never experienced any problems. Hope you get it working right I think it's a wonderful game, one of the few I keep going back to.

Good luck!

[Post New]by mariejoy on May 11, 09 11:46 PM
Hi everyone. I am very frustrated at this point because I haven't been able to play Fishdom for several months. I keep getting the "Assertion failed" message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still get the same message. HELP!

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Oct 17, 09 8:25 PM
IT IS A CUTE GAME TO PLAY AND LOOK AT TV OR CARRY ON A CONO.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:Fishdom--------38%

[Post New]by paco12348 on Oct 30, 09 2:47 PM
I'm wondering if I've run into a glitch. I have 100% on Comfort and Fish but on beauty can't get past 38%. I throw more money into the one hundred percenters to go along with beauty since it said it should fill quicker but it never changes. Guess I'll start another game and see if it works. If it doesn't I'm turning it back.

KerriRob
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by KerriRob on Feb 17, 10 5:05 PM
I have the game<and I LOVE IT I am,well lets just i'm not a kid anymore,and i definately do not feel silly playing it.

[Post New]by suonfarm on Nov 30, 12 8:03 PM
Help I'm stuck on level 26 of Fishdom 3, can't seem to get that last little critter in the top right hand corner. Been trying for over and hour. Am I stupid or what

Go to: