remmimark
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by remmimark on Feb 18, 14 8:52 PM
[b]Just a quick note to anyone who is interested in the game. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND ABOVE ALL DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE AT SOME POINT YOU WILL LOSE YOU MONEY. My game now throws me back to my desktop when I try to play. None of the suggestions given by BF worked at all.

vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Feb 19, 14 2:55 PM
i too have spent way to much money on a game I can not even play

50Panderbear
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by 50Panderbear on Feb 19, 14 8:37 PM
I'm w/u gadget23mom.
Patience is the name of the game. I also have collected many morphing flowers, I'll be clicking for a long time, every now & then u get a diamond which makes me very happy. The only thing though is every now & then it does not record my coins. So far I counted over 10 time's. Oh well I can deal w/it 4 the amount of coins I have collected (not as close as u). I go to the HOG then I collect my flowers then I go 2 c if I have to Craft anything & by that time its time to go & find flowers again. The only thing also is I keep getting knocked off because of the weather here (snowing) live in Upstate NY. Can't wait 4 spring maybe by that time I'll have enough diamonds to purchase an egg. LOL
Have fun.

[Post New]by yshaffer on Feb 19, 14 9:41 PM
pennyking123 wrote:I am stuck with the keeper of the castle says something about will talk to me after updates well when I updated the game stopped working whats the deal whats going on with the game

vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Feb 20, 14 8:27 AM
gadget23mom wrote:Calm down everyone. You don't need to spend anything. The game has ways for you to get in and out unscathed by requesting items that you need in the friends option, or clicking on the flowers which will pop up from time to time and will give you coins. It does get repetitive, but I challenge myself everytime I go in to find as many flowers as I can. I'm almost up to 8,000 flowers. Have fun with it.
hi there, I am on level 18 and i have crafted 3 of everything but it has been 2 weeks that i can not get into my game, and DR.FELIX said there is nothing wrong with my computer, and i am very good at finding ALL the flowers, i was over 10,000 flowers found, thanks for listening

50Panderbear
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by 50Panderbear on Feb 20, 14 10:11 AM
Hi Vinnie59
Well what can I say, hope 2 be there soon w/flower collecting. Just waiting 4 my wheel 2 show a egg ugggg. LOL

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 78987 on Feb 20, 14 10:31 AM
My Midnight Castle stopped working last night.. doesn't work again this morning.. If I uninstall will I lose everything?

nanciq
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Feb 20, 14 2:44 PM
First I've heard about these morphing flowers.

gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Feb 20, 14 7:31 PM
For any newcomers. I'm not sure this would be considered a "spoiler" alert, but merely trying to be helpful. In the game in all locations with the exception of the actual hidden object scenes, you will find that "flowers' will occasionally pop up from time to time. You have to be quick to spot them because many of them are very faint, almost phantoms. They usually come in groups of three per scene, but scattered not grouped. I've been noticing that if you have just started collecting and get 3 in the first location, move on to the next and you can hunt for another 3. As you get better at finding them you will notice that you can begin to accumulate some coin by collecting them. When you reach 5 flowers you will collect up to 10 coins. As you start collecting them wait until you have counted 3 at that particular scene before moving on. If you should happen to get some coins prior to reaching that 3rd flower, wait for it, it will be there, you just need to be patient for it. To recap, flowers grouped in 3's, all locations except for HO scenes. When you reach 5 flowers you get coins, but will only see 3 flowers per scene.

Penula
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Penula on Feb 24, 14 12:10 PM
I'm at level 18. How do I upgrade? Thanks.

[Post New]by Sassenache on Feb 26, 14 3:42 PM
How do you put your name in this game?

[Post New]by Momlehman on Feb 26, 14 8:33 PM
I am also stuck on level 17, I just found out I'm not the only one! This has been driving me crazy for the last 4 hrs. I'm glad to know its not my computer! I hate it when things happen and spend hrs. trying to figuire it out why don't they just send a blanket memo telling everyone whats going on!

[Post New]by Sam1202 on Feb 27, 14 6:32 AM
I have been playing BF games for years and have never had a problem til now. Am seriously thinking about catching the Big Fish on the end of my hook and barbecueing on a giant spit!

Do you not care that so many people are on the edge of a mental breakdown! GET THIS FIXED NOW or at least give us a definite date as to when we can finally get to level 19.

So not a happy bunny!!

[Post New]by Luckygal57 on Mar 7, 14 12:50 PM
Does anyone know about making a key and someone strange in the hall will give me idea's on how to do it? I am on level 9.

AnnaDownes01
Catfish
Catfish
1,693 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 7, 14 3:56 PM
luckygal157, Click on the raven, he will give you some direction. If I remember correctly you have to go to the Lord Chamberlain (in the throne room) & do several tasks for him. It sounds likeyou are doing the quests for the keys. It's been a while since I was on level 9 & I've forgotten what I needed to do.

Send a friend request to the following & check out the friends code. People are only too willing to help.

Bondi Girl ID 125683
Katoomba Kitten 156834
Marius14 190977

dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by dianatron on Mar 8, 14 12:23 PM
I am very impressed with this game, and it seems a shame that they have tried to be sneaky,by making u wait for up to an hour before, u can enter that location again. By the way the time goes up with every visit!! It feels to me like a money making scheme, there r several places that u just have to use diamonds(and that really gets my goat) At one point all three characters were after the same thing! I will not pay for any more diamonds, just because of the principle of the thing! A really good and well devised game, has gone down the 'pan' for me, just through greed!

[Post New]by sgrasksen on Mar 9, 14 12:50 PM
is midnight castle down, i can't get on it today

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Mar 9, 14 3:13 PM
dianatron wrote:I am very impressed with this game, and it seems a shame that they have tried to be sneaky,by making u wait for up to an hour before, u can enter that location again. By the way the time goes up with every visit!! It feels to me like a money making scheme, there r several places that u just have to use diamonds(and that really gets my goat) At one point all three characters were after the same thing! I will not pay for any more diamonds, just because of the principle of the thing! A really good and well devised game, has gone down the 'pan' for me, just through greed!

I've been playing this game for a while now, and have never spent any money on it at all. It's a very fun and enjoyable game that is addictive and it doesn't cost anything. It may take longer to get them finished, and you're right. I'm on the last one and all 3 items use the same HOS. The only time I use my diamonds and they are the free ones. I've even gotten the shopping achievement for spending them by using them 3 at a time for some of the items that I need. Other than that, it's up to you to buy or purchase or spend your money. Most of us here, we're not spending money to play.

Edited on 03/09/2014 at 3:16:28 PM PST

DougE
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by DougE on Mar 14, 14 8:23 PM
Just where do I find flowers? What do they look like? I haven't found one flower. The game seems very unclear to me on some issues like the flowers and how the pets work. I don't know if or how I'm supposed to feed the pets.

[Post New]by San2473 on Mar 16, 14 1:51 PM
How do I get to ice rock? flag says it is unlocked but it will not let me go further? Please help.

Go to: