Re:Regarding collection items

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on Dec 31, 13 1:48 AM
madrabbit wrote:NoOOOO you dont get them later where are they all maps are now open all senes in all maps except one in dragons nest which I really dought will ever open are open yet there are still 4 collectables unaccountable for the Ruby Ring Silvia Conclave fairy Crest the Griffin Figurine and the Cockatrice figurine

I haven't reached the end of the quests yet, but as far as I know, there are still three map scenes that can't be opened just yet. They have a "coming soon" box to them. They are placed in the upper left corner of the map. So maybe the missing collectibles are to be found there instead.

Edited on 12/31/2013 at 1:48:34 AM PST

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 31, 13 2:09 AM
Yeah but seems to me that by the time they'll be open, assuming they will hold the missing collectibles (and we're only guessing here as far as I know), we will not be needing those blueprints so badly anymore.
I don't know about that Silvia what's her name crest - at this point is only available with diamonds but the Rune of Precision for example, wich is the only collectible left to complete a collection which gives you 10 blueprints is available at map scene Gobhom - even though it's still locked you can see it's there to get once you open it.
Only to open it you must finish "Busy Troglid" quest first which demands hmmmm around hmmmm nearly 60 blueprints to complete (mini games 1-6 + 15 blueprints required by characters in other quests NOT included) and only once we do that can we get that Goblin Rune of Precision but will we desperately need those blueprints by then? Not so much. So it doesn't make much sense does it? And I still think that the missing third portal in the Fairy Dragon Nest is the key to all this only it might be a bug and not intentionally closed at all points of what not coming soon but already programmed into the game.
Oh and paying 30,000 coins for blueprints doesn't make much sense either, after all I do have some serious building upgrades to do.
And what annoys me the most is that unlike all other mini-game stuff (like toolboxes or glue and such) you will only get one blueprint tops at each entry to the Apricus Plaza, never more than one while others are given sometimes 3,4 or even 5 at a time. And Apricus Plaza is fairly expensive, energy wise.
Does this make sense to anyone? Really?

Edited on 12/31/2013 at 2:13:56 AM PST

ryouger
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Thank you, DvDiva!

[Post New]by ryouger on Jan 1, 14 7:47 AM
Your list was just what I was looking for!
Thanks so much for your time!
Happy New Year! ~ Ninive

[Post New]by ScotEmpress on Jan 7, 14 3:18 PM
Thanks again. How do we get this thread stickered?

mkinyon
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mkinyon on Jan 12, 14 8:02 PM
Yes, thanks for the lists! Mods, can this one be stickied, please? Or else put dvdiva's lists in a new stickied thread?

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by micbas on Jan 22, 14 3:31 PM
Dear BFG's,

Can you please tell us where to find the not listed items, like the ruby ring for example?
It would made the game a lot easier.
Overall, a great game although the prices for upgrading the levels are a bit high.

Thank you advance.

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on Jan 27, 14 9:31 AM
Thank you so much dvdiva for that excellent and so useful list, you rock

HudaD
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by HudaD on Jan 27, 14 11:38 AM
If moderators are unwilling to "sticky" this we can do a "grassroots sticky" by making sure it is bumped to the beginning of the forum regularly.

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Jan 27, 14 2:07 PM
Great job with the collection list dvdiva!

I checked my list with yours and we match exactly. I have a big spreadsheet with the breakdown of category, sub-category, item, location, what you get for a complete collection, what the store value would be, what I sell at auction, who buys, etc., etc. Think I went a little nuts, but it's been helpful. I'm new to "posting" in forums, so I didn't think to share what I had created when I started this game in Dec. Live and learn!

Like most others, I'm anxiously waiting for an update. Hopefully it will open the one locked HOG scene in the Fairy Dragon Nest and other areas will be added. Maybe then we will be able to find these missing items to complete some collections without buying them with crystals. I'm at the stage where all I can do is keep collecting items from HOG's and auction off items.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 28, 14 3:12 PM
I had to purchase 3 or 4 collectibles to finish the collections. I thought that I would get diamonds for finishing but I got nothing. Very disappointing.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 29, 14 1:24 PM
I guess Its just the way I am. The first thing I did while waiting for a recharge was to make a list of everything and what it is worth. If a set will get you 300 then each one is worth 60. I won't pay more than that for it. I only do buy outs. Works well for me. I do intend to copy the list of where each can be found. Saves hunting. Also going to make a list of friends to try to find and get on PM. Once thats done It will be easier when gifting starts.
IF YOU READ THIS BE AWARE MY COMPUTER ORDERED ME TO SHUT DOWN ON THE 27TH AND RUN A COMPLETE SCAN IT HAD DETECTED SOMETHING THAT COULD DAMAGE IT. IT FOUND A TROJAN HORSE AND GOT RID OF IT. BFF GAMES WAS THE ONLY PLACE I HAD BEEN I WAS PLAYING MIDNIGHT CASTLE AT THE TIME.

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Feb 3, 14 5:33 AM
Thanks for putting together the list. It's been VERY helpful!

[Post New]by Oricalliori on Feb 15, 14 10:19 AM
You found all the items not listed in the list of Dvdiva in the Fairy Dragon Nest, when you open all three mini-sites.

Valkyrie_6
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Valkyrie_6 on Mar 7, 14 4:48 PM
Hi all

I have been working on bringing the above list, as put up by dvdiva a few months ago, up to date to version 1.22.

There are 7 new sets since that list and, while I have found the location for 21 of the 35 new items, I have yet to see 14 of them, as listed below. If anybody can help me with identifying any of these, I should be obliged. Once I have the complete list I will put up a new complete list. Also to the forum managers, I agree with other posts above, please sticky this thread.

Traveler
? Traveler's Belt
Bard
? Sun Tambourine
? Engraved Mandolin
? Mystic Gemshorn
Zodiac
? Virgo Amulet
Storybook
? The Young Princess book
? The Fairy's Twilight book
? Tales from the Exodus book
Jewel Box
? Royal Jewel Box
Souvenir
? Dreamless Castle Replica
? The Witch's Tower Jigsaw
? Sunhook Spire Mobile
Dagger
? Jewelled Kris
? Inlaid Main Gauche

Edited on 03/08/2014 at 5:28:48 AM PST

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Mar 8, 14 6:19 AM
Valkyrie 6 I've sent you a PM

Tinker44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tinker44 on Mar 8, 14 3:28 PM
I received the ruby ring from Fairy Dragon Nest about 2 minutes ago!

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 8, 14 7:22 PM
Hi Efi & DVDiva-
I've been playing fairy dragon nest trying to get something and have gotten the silvia conclave twice in a row. I'm still low in level, not sure of the number right now. I'm playing a lot of diff games and the levels get mixed up in my head. LOL
I'm playing version 1.99 it says on my avatar pop-up, that might make a difference.

Edited on 03/10/2014 at 10:43:12 PM PST

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by micbas on Mar 11, 14 12:49 PM
the Cockatrice Figurine can be found at the Fairy Dragon Nest, once you have opened the sublevels in it.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Mar 12, 14 8:30 AM
Hi there,

The Sylvia Conclave Crest can be found in Fairy Dragon Nest and the Goblin Rune of Precision can be found in Gobholme,

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Mar 12, 14 8:59 AM
Hi Valkyrie6! Here you go!

Traveler's Belt - Treasure Vault

Bard
Sun Tamborine - Skyfleet Docks
Engraved Mandolin - Skyfleet Docks
Mystic Gemshorn - Treasure Vault

Virgo Amulet - Treasure Vault

Storybook
The Young Princess - Skyfleet Docks
Fairy Twilights - Dawnshadow Lake
Tales from Exodus - Treasure Vault

Souvenir
Dreamless Castle Replica - Treasure Vault
Witche's Tower Jigsaw - Skyfleet Docks
Sunhook Spire Mobile - Rosetum Gardens

Dagger
Jeweled Kris - Treasure Vault
Inlaid Main Gauche - Treasure Vault

I hope this helps you and some other fishies as well!

Happy gaming - as much as this insect-infected, glitch-ridden will let us!! Where is a good exterminator when you need one?

Go to: