bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Post any Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three Technical Issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 13, 14 3:15 PM
Hello All,

I have good news! An updated version of this game has been released. To find out about installing that, just click on the blue text below:

Updated Version - Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three Now Available!

If you experience any trouble after installing the update, please contact our Tech Support Team so our Reps can take a closer look at what's happening. To reach them, just click below:

Contact Us

Happy Gaming!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by alys49 on Jan 21, 14 7:48 AM
_tp_tcall: FUNCTION IS REALLY BAD

I'm running the game on Vista. No problems with the first section, but after I shut it down for the weekend, I could not get it to work. I was on the first chapter of Part Two.

The game launches just fine. It asks if I want to continue the current game where I left off. When I say yes, I get a small window with the above message. When I close that window, I get one that says:

"Runtime error. C/P.... Requested Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way." That's all the information I get. When I close this window, the program terminates. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no avail. I have tried starting it with a new player and that works. However, there is no guarantee that if I get to Part 2 Chapter 1 tha the program won't crash again. Any ideas or suggestions?

After attempting to play the game with a new player, that also failed. The "build" button is blank. Can't build anything.

Edited on 01/21/2014 at 8:01:00 AM PST

[Post New]by PawPawslilPixie on Jan 25, 14 9:28 AM
on part 1 chapter 4 higher higher higher... I have deleted and recreated 4 times now and every time when I get towards the end where the treasure/gold should be buried in the sand down below the balloon it is not there on the easy mode. I have played the game completely through on both relaxed and normal modes and it appeared just fine have not yet tried it on hard. I have the "fixed" version of the game I downloaded the next day after you let us know it was released. There was also in the same area a piece of granite laying along the cliff that is not appearing on the easy mode for me. I am assuming the two issues are connected. Although by this time I no longer need the granite just thought it may be connected as I said.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 14, 14 8:08 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game countless times both before and after the new build. There is still a glitch in Part 2 Chapter One - The Smell of Sulfur. When you are in the Eastern area and Adelantado is injured the healer will not come from the main area to assist him. This has occurred countless times in exactly the same area. He is up by the quarry in the mountain on the right. What is really irritating is that it doesn't happen every time I play the game. I never know whether I'm going to be able to play through or not. Am considering bypassing that area and hope that I get enough gold to finish.

Edited: 2/20/14

Bypassed the glitch by not taking the exploding pot next to the quarry. This has eliminated the problem and I have played through several times since then.

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 7:55:49 AM PST

[Post New]by tlegends on Feb 17, 14 4:17 PM
I am having the same problem, I hope they programers can fix this glitch for future downloads

Sheria wrote:Part 2 Chapter 3 Great Shaman Mextli gave the task to light 3 fires. I did that and he shows up on the upper right saying he is ready to receive completion of task. Even Adelanto in the bottom left tells me to go to him to complete the task. However, when I try to click on the shaman, he has a red circle around him so I'm unable to click him.

I've exited the game, re-started and and the problem remains. I first noticed the problem right after I completed Health Guardian Tonalnan's 2 tasks.

I'll try replaying the level and hopefully, that will resolve the problem.

Edit to add: Replaying and completing the Shaman Fire quest first worked. Was able to complete the quest and the level.

[Post New]by nayhomey on Feb 18, 14 7:17 PM
I am having the issue of not enough gold at the end of Part 1, Chapter 4. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the newly released version mentioned here in this forum in January of 2014, deleted all my game profiles for Book Three and started fresh with a new profile and still no luck.... very disappointing to buy a third installment of this game and have it not work properly. I would like directions on how to completely remove all the game data for this game from my computer and try to do a squeaky clean install.

[Post New]by nayhomey on Feb 21, 14 5:54 AM
nayhomey wrote:I am having the issue of not enough gold at the end of Part 1, Chapter 4. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the newly released version mentioned here in this forum in January of 2014, deleted all my game profiles for Book Three and started fresh with a new profile and still no luck.... very disappointing to buy a third installment of this game and have it not work properly. I would like directions on how to completely remove all the game data for this game from my computer and try to do a squeaky clean install.

Since I have received no response here, I have contacted r e a l o r e technical support via e-mail and will post my results here if I can get the issue resolved.

Edited on 02/21/2014 at 5:54:52 AM PST

[Post New]by kkampert on Feb 24, 14 5:54 PM
If it helps, if you uninstall through windows not bigfish will delete all your data, including your games. They gave me that tip once, long ago.

nayhomey wrote:
nayhomey wrote:I am having the issue of not enough gold at the end of Part 1, Chapter 4. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the newly released version mentioned here in this forum in January of 2014, deleted all my game profiles for Book Three and started fresh with a new profile and still no luck.... very disappointing to buy a third installment of this game and have it not work properly. I would like directions on how to completely remove all the game data for this game from my computer and try to do a squeaky clean install.

Since I have received no response here, I have contacted r e a l o r e technical support via e-mail and will post my results here if I can get the issue resolved.

tristin2222
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by tristin2222 on Feb 28, 14 1:39 PM
I downloaded Adelantado book 3 and after the tutorial, No one repairs the garden.
They can collect from the bush and I have 14 workers. HELP!

[Post New]by nayhomey on Mar 31, 14 9:05 AM
nayhomey wrote:

First contact was responded to with lightening speed, and they promptly sent me a zipped stand alone version of the game with a full activation code. I installed it, played through to the problem spot and it still behaved the same way. I responded back to them with a screen shot of where my problem occurred and now I have been waiting for a response from them for over a month. I resent my second request for a fix a few days ago and still nothing. I would like a refund on this game until it is fixed. How do I get that done?

[Post New]by Cheryl1999 on Apr 6, 14 7:04 AM
Thank goodness that Book 3 so far does not have that irritating hesitating jerking chopping motion that I expierenced throughout Book 2 !

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on May 9, 14 8:47 AM
chapter 1 level 2 after you build the healer's hut and you go down to talk to 2 guys
the healer will heal 1st guy but not always the 2nd one, have played thru several times...so not my 1st rodeo (lol) also have counted finds but does not always register on the secrets area...and i am really getting tired of having to start over ;/
i love the series because of relaxed mode...much more enjoyable for me i am not an over-achiever for these types of games lol...but i do like to find everything that is y i like to take my time. this game is twitchy and they really need to fix the lil buggies in the game pleeease!
have a good one y'all ^^

[Post New]by Shaline on Jun 16, 14 5:25 PM
Hi, I am playing on a windows 7 running pc.

I have a lot of problems at the moment, played the trial, bought the game and activated the game. As soon as I activated the game I could not play it anymore. It just refuses to turn on no matter what I try.

I have been in contact with the customer service several times and they dont seem to understand what my problem is.

I have reinstalled the game, reinstalled the manager and game, run as admin, turned of fire wall ,

I just dont know anymore what to try.
But It makes me frustrated its not the only game this happens with.

Does anyone maybe have an idea what the reason can be for the not starting part especially after the fact that it has played as trial without any problem?

[Post New]by mdr136 on Jun 20, 14 9:26 PM
I'm using ver. 1.1, and can't find any of the stone tablets for level 4 . help!

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Jul 26, 14 9:42 AM
I continue to have frequent fatal errors and runtime errors at the end of a level. Game crashes. Any help for this?

As soon as I pick up the key and hit ok I get a Fatal Error, exception was thrown in a script see log file for details, then runtime error, this application has requested the runtime to terminate....game closes.

I've trashed and reinstalled numerous times, continue to have problems. This series is my favorite of all time, and I love playing it - but would like to be able to see my time.

Edited on 08/15/2014 at 1:57:50 PM PST

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Aug 5, 14 10:45 AM
Books_Garden wrote:I continue to have frequent runtime errors at the end of a level. Game crashes. Any help for this?

I have this too, but not necessarily at the end of a level. Sometimes I'm halfway through and I have to start over because of some error or crash. Doesn't happen often, but it does happen and it's very irritating.

I'm using Windows PC 8.1. I have all the latest updates and all that. Periodically I update Adobe Flashplayer and that seems to help.

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Aug 15, 14 8:14 AM
Playing on a PC, os Windows 7. At completion of game, I continue to get exception errors, runtime errors. Is there a fix? I've deleted and reinstalled the game several times.

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Aug 15, 14 2:00 PM
winnerkooties wrote:
Books_Garden wrote:I continue to have frequent runtime errors at the end of a level. Game crashes. Any help for this?

I have this too, but not necessarily at the end of a level. Sometimes I'm halfway through and I have to start over because of some error or crash. Doesn't happen often, but it does happen and it's very irritating.

I'm using Windows PC 8.1. I have all the latest updates and all that. Periodically I update Adobe Flashplayer and that seems to help.

Thanks, but current on Flash - at least I get through a level!

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Dec 10, 14 12:49 AM
I bought this game along with 1 & 2 several weeks ago - have been playing them fine and then all of a sudden - FATAL ERROR _tp_tcalls FUNCTION IS REALLY BAD - can anyone tell me how to fix please !

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 12:49:57 AM PST

Go to: