Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows Here Only!!

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Jan 1, 14 10:50 AM
Same problem as you SharBear078, I have already reinstalled game and changed profile which cured one problem but now this one has occurred and I really don't want to start from beginning again

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows Here Only!!

[Post New]by spain66 on Jan 1, 14 6:06 PM
Hi happy new year !!!! Did you see the problem with the fruit cart, items that supposed to be there ( pin, blade) do not appear we are stuck there

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by crispypot on Jan 2, 14 1:20 AM
chumface wrote: Sample played fine...after purchasing, Game will not start (access violation error)
uninstalled and re installed 3 times no help. please fix or give a credit!

i too have the same problem, played the demo fine, loved the game, bought it now it wont play at all access violation grrrr, this is the third game i`ve bought over the xmas period that wont play.
tried all the ideas everyone has tried but to no avail, i`m getting bit sick of wasting my money on games that play for the demo but not when purchased ???? BFG never seemto resolve issues anymore, i`m still waiting for answers on natural threat 2 how long ago was that one out !!!!!
do something BFG, your games stink at the min, as does your help

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Jan 2, 14 8:53 AM
same here, won't download! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 2, 14 11:47 AM
crispypot, I'm sorry to heat about that. Access violations can happen for a variety of reasons and I have provided a great help article with some troubleshooting steps, which you can get to by clicking the blue text below:

Access Violation

chumface, if you continue having problems downloading the game, please try the steps in the help article below:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If this doesn't help, I recommend contacting our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be happy to help you out.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Jan 2, 14 2:57 PM
downloaded installed twice..always access violation.
I don't believe my computer is behind in updates, Is there a fix on this or should I dump it and forget it?
kris

GlennMcC
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GlennMcC on Jan 2, 14 5:58 PM
I cannot play this game either, because of access violation. Have been through all the steps that Big Fish gave me, but nothing works. This is a game problem and not a problem with my PC!!! The game needs to be fixed.

New1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by New1 on Jan 3, 14 4:33 AM
Is this game going to be fixed???? It's not the computers, because we wouldn't all have the same problem! Please fix!!!

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Jan 3, 14 2:50 PM
Ok... I did the reinstall, start over bit and now I solved the panel puzzle in the entry to the secret area via the diner and though I solved the puzzle on my own w/o skipping (I skipped it the first time around), the game doesn't continue as if I solved it.. also, I am in the most difficult mode so I can not skip it...

has anyone else had this problem?

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Jan 5, 14 4:36 AM
When I got to the stage in the hotel of deciding to call the monster to battle, the game froze & after ending it with task manager it now hasn't saved any of my progress. Seems a common issue of not auto-saving but not sure I want to start again if the same thing is going to happen. Unfortunate as had really been enjoying it. Any help?

Lupino54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Stuck with the bellows....

[Post New]by Lupino54 on Jan 7, 14 4:55 PM
There is no more object i can pick in the lower screen to get that bellows....i saw the sword,the skates but then it went wayright and i can't get the cursor on it....help!!!!!!!!

budden
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by budden on Jan 8, 14 5:36 PM
I didn't have to uninstall, just had to log in with a name instead of player. Had one problem with a hidden object scene for the bellows. Just quit the game and restarted computer. Worked fine or should I say I got to go back to the HOS with everything that had disappeared.

[Post New]by althea2770 on Jan 13, 14 2:24 PM
I am at the fruit cart, items to complete the scene were not in my inventory to get billows. Game cannot continue without the billows. I have camped come back, couple of items was just barely visible to left in inventory box, managed to get blades and sword, billows item would not go in place and then disappeared, it is like the scene is froze up. Hint button is just froze. I went and deleted game and reinstalled, stayed the same. Have went in and out of scene, still does not work. I do not want to delete my profile and restart game, have done too much in game to do so. Please fix this, game is nice if you can play.

Edited on 01/13/2014 at 2:28:13 PM PST

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jan 14, 14 3:05 AM
I managed to fix the cart/bellow problem by just logging out of the game and opening it up again. Everything that had been missing was showing this time so I got the bellows and the other items that had been missing. Don't know if this will work for everyone though.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jan 15, 14 3:07 AM
I have now updated everything on my computer that can be updated...and after contacting CS and giving them a Dr Felix report, I have set the came to play as an Administrator.
However, no matter how many times, I re download the game, reboot my computer, I cannot get the scene in the alley to complete the cart HOG.
I have a Bellows part, and the only items showing that they need action are a pin cushion and something that needs a blade, and the bellows part won't work on either.
The hint button keeps pointing out the pin cushion to me, but there is nothing else in my inventory.

I have been given a PCC for my trouble, which I appreciate, but I do hope the Dev is working on fixing this phenomenal game, because I really want to finish it.

Come on Devs.....you made a great game, help your loyal but frustrated fans out and expedite a fix ok?

[Post New]by bk04011 on Jan 20, 14 1:30 PM

Re:Cart puzzle

[Post New]by bk04011 on Jan 20, 14 1:29 PM
I finally got all the items back in the bar for the HOS by opening and closing the game multiple times and I completed the HOS - nothing left to do. But the game is not recognizing that the HOS was completed. I still have sparkles, my Hint keeps pointing me to that HOS, and I get no completion object. I even tried the shut down - go back in scenario but that did not kick it loose. Too bad. I like the game, both the level of difficulty and the visuals.

New1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by New1 on Jan 25, 14 1:10 PM
I can not even play this game. As soon as I click on it the error comes up. It seems to me if we are all having this problem, it must be the game. This is happening a lot lately. I now have 3 games I bought & can not play( The demo played fine) Still waiting for a fix BF!!!!!!!! Not happy!

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Feb 4, 14 8:48 AM
I have started and restarted the game several times but still cant finish the HOS at the cart !!! CANT GO ANY FURTHER !!!!! HELP !!

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Feb 18, 14 1:00 PM
I have exactly the same problem with the cart, but after quitting and reloading several times, I was very excited to see another item peeking out of the side of the list. Imagine how cross I was when I found it to be the bellows spout, which I have already done. It now won't give me anything else.

I think it's pretty poor that this problem was first flagged in December, and you're still selling the game with the glitch. I didn't buy this til the beginning of February. Really not very impressed.

Edited on 02/18/2014 at 1:05:11 PM PST

[Post New]by beachpups on Feb 19, 14 9:30 PM
I am also getting the Beta Questionnaire after putting on the costume and refuse
to go thru the hassle of starting over from the beginning. From reading the other
posts I see that many of us are having the same problem....come on Big Fish....
either fix these games that are causing your good customers headaches or you
will lose us forever. Have noticed a definite decrease in quality lately as too many
changes to "improve" your website seem to be decreasing the quality we were
used to.

Go to: