Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by idigapigmi on Dec 27, 13 10:39 AM
Same here,, Please fix

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 27, 13 11:18 AM
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone for all of your posts and bringing that Error: Access Violation to our attention. I'm so sorry to hear that's happening!

We have escalated the issue and should hopefully hear back from the developers shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we get this resolved.

bfgWendwater

phyrbrd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by phyrbrd on Dec 27, 13 11:26 AM
I'm having the same problem when I open the mirror. I have Windows 7 on my CPU

[Post New]by sass2heart on Dec 27, 13 11:46 AM
I updated my drivers and DirectX and it's still happening. It's most likely a problem from the developers side. I've never had a problem with their games before.

Edited on 12/27/2013 at 11:47:08 AM PST

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Dec 27, 13 11:46 AM
Yup, same problem here. Uninstalled and reinstalled - that didn't solve it.

Looking forward to a solution, as this is the most surreal game I've played in a while and I am enjoying it.

TiaMaria52
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by TiaMaria52 on Dec 27, 13 12:01 PM
I am having the same problem. Just downloaded today. My question is if there are so many problems with this game, why are they still allowing people to buy it?

madascanbe
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by madascanbe on Dec 27, 13 12:44 PM
Same problem. Have done everything possible. Will give time for it to fix, but dang I was havin' a good time

[Post New]by nelliel123 on Dec 27, 13 1:41 PM
Just for the record, I have exactly the same issue, Access violation when I place the three gems in the mirror.

[Post New]by Ladybo18 on Dec 27, 13 2:38 PM
Same problem as everyone else. Access error in the mirror. Uninstall and reinstall did not work. Mirror freezes up.

[Post New]by breauxljennifer on Dec 27, 13 2:51 PM
Same problem

[Post New]by Scrapinator on Dec 27, 13 3:15 PM
Same here on the mirror area.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Dec 27, 13 3:57 PM
Same here, Access violation at the mirror.

[Post New]by robinamc on Dec 27, 13 6:28 PM
same problem,get the mirror to open and then it freezes!

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Dec 27, 13 6:39 PM
me too

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Dec 27, 13 7:20 PM
dang...I was lovin this game too!! It said something had caused it to shut down in "an unusual manner" directly after I tried switching to match 3 mode. I did the control-alt-delete & went back in but got into immediate trouble with those gems in that pesky mirror. Hope they find a fix soon!

barbyhart1
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by barbyhart1 on Dec 27, 13 7:58 PM
Same issue here, shoot

[Post New]by allendera on Dec 27, 13 8:13 PM
really disappointed in Big Fish lately, buy a game and it errors, even after re-installation, and following tips on the help page. Why put it up for sale if there are issues that aren't resolved. I feel cheated, you knew it was faulty and you took my money anyway

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Dec 27, 13 8:35 PM
Game was playing beautifully until I, too, reached the mirror with the three gems. When I inserted the last gem the game froze, no access violation message. Tried it a second time to no avail. And, since others are reinstalling and getting the same problem, I'm not going to bother reinstalling unless a fix is made available. Running game on W7 Professional with GFORCE. I HATE GLITCHES!

[Post New]by Strubbiedoo on Dec 27, 13 8:40 PM
Re installed and changed my profile still did not help. The same thing happened at the same location in the game.

[Post New]by spiritssong on Dec 27, 13 9:38 PM
Same problem here did all the usual fixes to no avail.

Go to: