govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re: attention modarater: No credit for finishing xmas collectables and xmas quest

[Post New]by govols2 on Dec 29, 13 2:46 PM
Just heard from one of the people for the developers of this game. They are aware of the 40 gold issue and are working on a fix.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re: attention modarater: No credit for finishing xmas collectables and xmas quest

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 29, 13 3:30 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that we're working hard on this issue to get that resolved for all of you. I'm very sorry about the inconvenience and we'll let you know as soon as we hear more.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 29, 13 6:54 PM
cissyr1768 wrote:
april3850 wrote:I got the prize for completing 24 quests. It was a ham that increased my energy level by 50. But I still have not gotten credit for completing all for sets. This game owes me a whole lot of gold.

No one else got the 40 free gold either. You are owed the same amount of gold as the rest of us.

No. It depends on how much you play the game i guess. They still owe me gold I earned but never got from the Thanksgiving quest. The game cheats you out of 10 gold once in a while. For example, if you collect 10 of a set. When you collect it and look at the count you will only have 90 instead of 100. I had 415 sets collected so do that math. Thats at least another 40 Im owed. Plus the numerous time I bought gold and it disappeared for no reason.

[Post New]by darlenenightowl on Dec 29, 13 8:16 PM
the biggest reason i posted about the gold i was hoping to get the penguin pet with gold and now i probalely wont be able to get it

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 30, 13 7:44 AM
lawmaiden wrote:Ive come to join the rest of you. Christmas Special is officially over and NO credit for finishing, the 40 gold. What a waste of time, energy, effort and heart. Glad I didnt put in any of my own money.
Boom Zap you owe me 4 Brass Cogs. Im tired of not receiving them in my collection after watching them fly off the screen.
I still have areas to finish.. and I will... but unless things change, Im going to stop playing this game.
Sorry BF... I truly believe BZ burned you on this one.

They sure did. I don't know why BZ started another new free to play game when they can't fix the issues this one has. they should perfect one then work on the next one. It is so wrong to leave something like this with major issues to go work on a new game. I believe this is one reason why I am not to into awakening kingdoms. To me it was wrong for them to do that. I also saw a few folks in that forum with complaints. Why BFG would you ever use such a game creator as BZ???

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 30, 13 8:22 AM
cissyr1768 wrote:
lawmaiden wrote:Ive come to join the rest of you. Christmas Special is officially over and NO credit for finishing, the 40 gold. What a waste of time, energy, effort and heart. Glad I didnt put in any of my own money.
Boom Zap you owe me 4 Brass Cogs. Im tired of not receiving them in my collection after watching them fly off the screen.
I still have areas to finish.. and I will... but unless things change, Im going to stop playing this game.
Sorry BF... I truly believe BZ burned you on this one.

They sure did. I don't know why BZ started another new free to play game when they can't fix the issues this one has. they should perfect one then work on the next one. It is so wrong to leave something like this with major issues to go work on a new game. I believe this is one reason why I am not to into awakening kingdoms. To me it was wrong for them to do that. I also saw a few folks in that forum with complaints. Why BFG would you ever use such a game creator as BZ???

Aaahhhaaammm.. with all due respect, and I'm also very upset about not getting not one but 2 final Christmas awards (and BFG did say they are working on fixing it so maybe there's still hope?) I got to this game after getting to know Awakening Kingdom which is absolutely wonderful so far and probably not the same team works on both games to begin with. They probably do have more than one team and there are many differences between these 2 games.
I'd say BZ create good games and still there are some bugs need fixing - don't get me wrong - I'd love for them to be fixed as I also got "burnt" by this but hey - all that BFG said so far is that they ARE working on fixing this so hold on with your fires just a few more moments eh?

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Dec 30, 13 5:47 PM
mellowtraumatic wrote:
cissyr1768 wrote:

Makes us all wonder why some got it and some didn't really it does. However I was joking earlier. Some think they deserve more then us freebie folks lol.

Pshaw. Nobody thinks that. The ones that put money into it just tend to be a little more disappointed when things don't work as promised. I include myself in that since I've put in a tidy bit of cash, which I don't mind doing at all as long as I'm having fun. I've not had a problem with losing gold like a lot of players seem to have had.

It's all good anyway. I've been amusing myself with Awakening Kingdoms, which is pretty much an ART: American Dreamin' clone from the same developer.

mellowtraumatic<<< I have not paid my way through game. I enjoy the play and wait game...smiles @ you.

[Post New]by hands2calmu on Dec 30, 13 10:09 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. I was baffled to see that I hadn't received notice for gathering all the Christmas collectibles and getting the achievement and the 40 gold bars. Hopefully the developers will fix this issue soon.

I also thought it was too bad that we couldn't keep repeating the Christmas quests like we could for the Thanksgiving ones. This game costs a lot of energy to play and takes literally days to fill up my energy bar. I didn't think it was that big of an issue for them to let us get some easy gold bars, but I guess they're being pretty stingy.

dddggggddd
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by dddggggddd on Dec 31, 13 12:40 AM
I didn't get the gold either I suppose the question is did anyone

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 31, 13 12:04 PM
dddggggddd wrote:I didn't get the gold either I suppose the question is did anyone

Not yet they are still working on it. I just read a post where BFG stated they are working on it. Give them time it will get done. I know I have ha enough with BFG lately but it's about another issue all together. But this game is still in the making and I guess issues will keep popping up occasionally.

dracslady
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by dracslady on Dec 31, 13 10:28 PM
I recieved the ham dish but not the 40 gold for the collections. Now they keep giving us really useless quests..... seriously useless... just a small amount of xp and low coins. I wish they would be more creative. Better yet Boomzap needs a new dev team to fix this because frankly the one on it now .... wellllll it speaks for itself.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 8, 14 7:21 PM
I haven't received my 40 gold either.

phlocks
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by phlocks on Jan 14, 14 4:28 AM
I still have not received my payout from Christmas!! Can we get started on Valentines day now as it is boring!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 14, 14 6:24 AM
This is a massively bigger and more complicated game than the simple storyline adventures that we buy and play over a few hours or days - and are then finished. The problem of the non-payout of gold for Christmas is the only one that has affected absolutely everyone and is thus a fault in the main game. They have promised us that they are working on it, but anyone who knows anything about game programming will know that something like this is not solved overnight. This huge game has all sorts of inter-linked scenes and puzzles and they have to make sure that solving one problem does not then affect something else.
If we hassle them into feeling that they have got to produce the next update before they have had time to thoroughly test it, then we could just end up with another similar problem to this!!
Please be patient and appreciate what a great game it is - and not over yet! Not to mention that it is all for free
If you are truly bored, then you are absolutely free to go away and give it a rest for a while and just come back again when you see there is a new update (we will be notified!)

Go to: