Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Game Reviews for Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Feb 23, 14 11:38 PM
When you have a CE with achievements, it's always a good idea to see exactly what those achievements are. You collect puzzle pieces, which is an achievement, as part of a puzzle you put together under the "extra's" tab. You have an achievement for collecting all of the notes. And various other standard achievements. The story line was different, but not very original. I immediately thought of the jumanji movie, except they didn't tunnel to other places. After completing the game, I was sort of left there with the thought, now what? It wasn't a cliffhanger, or even a hint of a second game coming out, it was just not a big ending. You find cards, you charge them, you use them, you transport. Okay....even the "villain" in the story is not one bit intimidating, he's just a bit of a loud mouth. I seem to be playing a lot of games by this dev and I have to tell you, every time, it's the story line that is not cutting it for me. I wish when I would look at a game to buy, they would include the dev's name somewhere on the screen. At any rate, I'm sure there are those that will just love this game, but upon completion of the game, I'm not one of them. Give it a whirl, try it out.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 30, 14 9:26 PM
I really liked this game is it was differant. The purple pet was rather cute! Didn't find all the puzzle pieces so mwill have to play again at a later date.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Jul 10, 14 10:17 PM
I played on the IPad. The first part of the game was excellent, everything bright and beautiful. But then I got into the Bonus Game, was appalled to see demons, why do you Devs have to spoil a lovely game, by putting them in??? Was also going to give a review after the game, but all I got was a blank screen. Was thinking about giving you 5 stars plus, until I got into bonus game, as it is you will only get 3 stars, then I am being generous.

Go to: