Morphing flowers

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

Re:Morphing flowers

[Post New]by IKacey on Jan 12, 14 10:19 PM
LynthePin I am at level 10 and I just found out that if you see a flashing golden goblet on your avatar picture click on it and it gives you rewards for in game achievements, including diamonds for collected flowers. Its kind of fun to know that there are always new things popping up to learn about the game, just opened a totem pole type cache in where the troll is

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Jun 19, 14 7:47 AM
I thought that we could choose if we want coins or diamonds in exchange for the collecting flowers.

Or it changes if you collect a lot of them, or only on Weekend or so.....
But it seems my mind was wrong .......

I also played some month till I've noticed it as a part of the game.
First I thought my brain and my eyes take me to fool.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 19, 14 8:40 AM
Hi Cabega,

Welcome to the Forum

The idea of chosing between coins and diamonds is not a bad one. As I do not know on what level you are at the moment I can just say that there is first the achievement for picking the flowers and for the higher levels we need really a lot of coins to open the new areas and to craft the new parts, and of course we all need the diamonds you get from time to time for collecting a certain amount of flowers

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Jun 19, 14 9:39 AM
Thank you, I'm on the begin of Level 17 now.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 19, 14 10:45 AM
It's also good to remember to collect your coins and allow the tally touchable before opening an HOS. Otherwise the coin tally bar could get stuck at the top of your scene and cover on of the items your searching for. That happened to me a few times before I caught on to why it was happening.

Mika_nz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Mika_nz on Jun 22, 14 7:24 PM
I am currently at Lvl 27 and with respect to morphing flowers, it's an accepted thing by those of us in the know, that there are generally 3 flowers in each section.
But as an added "Bonus" - try doubling back through and you might be pleasantly surprised.
On most occasions I can gain another 2, making a total of five, while the game is in recharge.
Therefore, taken into account as to where I'm at in the game, I will collect up to 70 morphing flowers in a run.

Edited on 06/22/2014 at 7:31:15 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 22, 14 8:00 PM
Mika,
The flowers in an area recharge after about 5 minutes or so. They also recharge if you leave the game and start up again right away. It's fast enough that you can just continuously collect fromers from one end of the castle to the other if you wanted to. I know I'll get enough flowers to get the achievement anyway, so I don't worry too much about collecting every one available. Doing HOS is a faster way to get coins for me.

[Post New]by angeChocLover on Jun 24, 14 5:21 AM
I think the diamond reward is totally random. I was at level 6 when I realised there were morphing flowers and the first time I collected 5, I was given a diamond. Needless to say, that after collecting the next five flowers and getting only coins I was slightly disappointed

Go to: