Re:Game Reviews for Mythic Wonders:The Philosopher's Stone CE

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Feb 18, 14 4:13 PM
I demoed this game and couldn't wait for it to come out. I loved the Philosopher's Stone and would buy it again, although it seemed too short. On another note, could someone please explain to me why there was no extra game play in the extra content section. Maybe it's just me, but I was looking forward to the extra content to replay some of the HOs and puzzles. I bought the CE, but might just as well have bought the SE. What is the difference?

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Jun 6, 14 4:40 AM
Cerberus' weakness: Harry Potter
Portal with symbols you must decipher: Stargate (and also the original Star Trek)
Statues on Air World: Merlin, Princess Leia/Amidala mashup and King Tut

I'm sure there are more, I just can't remember them. Suffice it to say that these guys must be movie buffs. It shows a lack of creativity, but the game is still pretty good. It might even pique your interest enough to look for all the pop culture/Greek mythology/astrology references that would tip you in the "buy" direction.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Aug 31, 14 7:19 AM
I liked the game very much
The story, graphics and gameplay were not unappreciated and it looked like the developers put a lot into it
I even enjoyed the music and did not turn down the sound...jump map worked great, hints worked fine but pointer got a little 'floaty' a few times but did not stop me from continuing to play.
The only gripe I have is the chess game (2nd round) and there not being instructions in the SG...really frustrating for some of us that do not know the game of chess BUT 1 of our fellow Fishies was kind enough to post their method to complete it and I for one say Thank You
If you are looking for a pleasant game to play please give this one a try and I recommend the CE..
This one I am giving and 1/2 (minus 1/2 for no chess mini instructions)

Go to: