Bonus Chapter

littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by littlemom4 on Jan 6, 14 7:37 AM
I too picked the wrong profile!! I think we should get a refund on game because the developers didn't make it clear on how to access the bonus game. I really do not want to play the whole game again to get to it. We did after all pay the extra money for the right to have the bonus game. So developers fix it so we can play the bonus or BG give us a refund. Very frustrating!

mjc570
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mjc570 on Jan 6, 14 9:56 AM
Same here, picked the wrong profile. Can anything be done, beside complaining?

[Post New]by spraguefamily on Jan 6, 14 3:26 PM
Does anyone who works at BFG ever read these?

Loved the game, but I want to play the bonus game without playing the whole thing again.

HELP please!!!

jjhilburn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Unable to Access the Bonus Chapter!

[Post New]by jjhilburn on Jan 7, 14 1:55 PM
As I have seen in other posts, I cannot access the bonus chapter. Apparently I chose the wrong picture at the end of the game (there were no instructions). How can I access the bonus chapter?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 7, 14 4:50 PM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with the bonus chapter in the game. That does sound frustrating!

I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support Team so we can look into that further. This will also help us collect data that we can escalate to the developer. They can be reached by clicking on the blue text below:

Contact Us

Thank you,

bfgDeveron

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Jan 8, 14 2:02 PM
Hello all - my I join the club??
This is really pfffftttt - to say the least.

Replaying all again to get the bonus chapter. ....
*sigh*.
This is kind of lousy from the devs.

Hoppity
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Hoppity on Jan 9, 14 7:22 PM
uwflossi wrote:Huhu, yes, I found the bonus chapter. There are two pictures to choose. I clicked the left one where I looked like in the main game. I think I had to choose the right picture. Now I can not find the bonus chapter. I am afraid to have to play the whole game again. But there is no warning "do you want to play the game again". Am I right? Please say "no". Hihi

Same here!

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Jan 13, 14 2:48 PM
I take comfort in knowing I am not alone. The Bonus Chapter glitch is symptomatic of the entire game. I found that several moves and actions were missing. A good game, but the beta testers missed some big problems, sorry to say. I can only wait for BFG to come up with a fix.

[Post New]by MisterLimpet on Jan 14, 14 3:30 PM
I thought I was selecting the same profile for the bonus chapter and ended up restarting the entire game. I just finished the game and do not wish the replay it to get to the bonus chapter. ACK!.

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Feb 22, 14 7:52 AM
I don't care what BF says, this game is defective and all monies should be refunded. This is ridiculous!!! It takes the enjoyment out of the game. I am disturbed because BF is not taking the complaints serious. I still have not heard from tech support or the moderator, Deveron, which tells me something is wrong.

Go to: