moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:can't get the potion together for old man and sick man

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Jan 29, 14 10:14 AM
Wish there was an easier way than starting over just because I missed the oiler. Little ferret is not very helpful in this area... I can't get the recipe. I asked him for help and he got me to make the blue and green powder which is useless unless I have the oiler! Darn. I like this game too much to quit now.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 29, 14 12:51 PM
Hi moxiemoll:

Don't Quit. You are only about 1/3 of the way through the game.

If you start over, it will go quickly, because you just played those parts and will remember where to go and what to do.

KeysPirate
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by KeysPirate on Oct 3, 14 12:12 PM
Looks like everyone played this game in January... I'm late to the party! Hope someone is still listening.

I have the blue powder and the recipe, and have taken the beaker off the stove, but the game in the cupboard with the glass tubes says I need steam to get it going. I have no idea what to do. I still need the green powder.

Someone mentioned playing a dice game? Where? I am lost.

Of all the games I've ever played, this is one where a strategy guide or walkthrough is really needed.

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Jan 13, 15 4:49 AM
Same problem here. There is no oiler in the window. and I can`t find the recepi. Game send me in and out the burnt building, I have the 2 colored powders have the beaker and thats it. I will also start over, seen what happens than. But it`s no joy to play this way.

[Post New]by munro57 on Apr 7, 15 9:04 AM
I have the blue powder but cannot find the green powder. Ferret is useless. This game appears to have loads of gliches that have not been addressed. Why continue to sell games that don't work properly?

Go to: