slidecage
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:New DD Wedding ~Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas

[Post New]by slidecage on Jun 5, 09 10:12 PM
werid i would thought BFG would got it before shock... it was okay...

[Post New]by dgin50 on Jun 8, 09 12:27 AM
have already played this game. it is not like the others but is very much fun.

anonymiss
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by anonymiss on Jun 8, 09 1:19 AM
I very rarely purchase games outside of BF, however, I'm a member of 'another' game site, and as soon as I received an email a few days ago saying it was available, I immediately purchased the game - I knew I couldn't wait this time for BF to release it (particularly as so many of the H.O. games released on BF lately have been of such poor quality, particularly in terms of blurry graphics). I'm in Australia, so it DID cost me almost $25, however, I had a few dollars to spare due to the overtime I've been doing at work lately, and I LOVE the DD series and Oberon games are always to die for - DD Wedding: Viva Las Vegas was no exception. The graphics on this particular DD are nothing sort of spectacular - and yes, it is a little different to the other DD games, but it's still awesome. For those of you who are waiting for BF to release it, take my word for it, if you loved the DD series and Oberon games in general, then you're in for a treat!

Edited on 06/08/2009 at 1:20:54 AM PST

[Post New]by mahjongirl on Jun 8, 09 5:14 AM
Got it in an email from another games site this morning.

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Jun 8, 09 7:11 PM
Just saw that it was out on iwon and shock. Not sure if I should just get it from one of those or wait for bigfish to get it. I really want to play it, so might have to go buy it now instead of waiting.

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on Jun 8, 09 7:22 PM
I'm going to wait until BF gets it.
I've waited this long & besides, I know it will be safe for me to play without any worries.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 8, 09 10:02 PM
I'm with you, gringojoy.

anonymiss
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by anonymiss on Jun 9, 09 2:13 AM
I must be 'out of the loop' because I have no idea what the problem is with Iwon (?!) - the only time I've even heard of them is in regards to the splash screens on some of the games. I purchased DD Viva Las Vegas through Spintop Games, and have no past dealings with Iwon - but I guess there's something going on I have no idea about - someone wanna fill me in?

Edited on 06/09/2009 at 3:57:58 AM PST

[Post New]by mahjongirl on Jun 9, 09 4:59 PM
My copy came from Spin Top. Played the one hour trial and I am in love with it. Want to wait for BF to get it, but really hoping that is very soon. Can hardly wait to purchase. Great fun!

[Post New]by mattrod on Jun 12, 09 8:15 AM
specia_21 wrote:I HAVE PLAYED THEM ALL AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS ONE COMES OUT!!!! WHEN IS IT COMING???

I beta'd it and it was great. The full version of Dream Day Wedding - Viva Las Vegas is available now already on I-play.com. See!

http://www.iplay.com/deluxe.aspx?code=116794403

[Post New]by bbycks98 on Jun 15, 09 2:11 PM
WHEN WILL DD WEDDING LAS VEGAS BE ON BIG FISH I WANT IT NOW!!!!

[Post New]by bengals54 on Jun 16, 09 6:08 AM
AOL Games has this. When will Big Fish? Does anybody know

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jun 16, 09 9:01 AM
It's got to be soon. Love this series! Can't wait.

[Post New]by pictishgirl on Jun 30, 09 7:09 AM
I agree with all of you - I've played the DDW LV demo on Yahoo, but my membership is here and I don't want to start another monthly account somewhere else.

Can someone with BFG tells us what's up with the negotiations with the developers? The game seems to be everywhere but here.

impatiently waiting,

pictishgirl

Seascape6
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Seascape6 on Jul 5, 09 8:02 AM
I keep waiting for this one! I thought it would be on BFG by now.

[Post New]by shirtbutton on Jul 6, 09 2:12 AM
We Want Dream Day Wedding - Viva Las Vegas.........We Want Dream Day Wedding - Viva Las Vegas.....Who is with me on this. I loved this game on another site but am waiting and waiting for BF to get. WHEN WILL THAT BE BF...?????

Seascape6
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Seascape6 on Jul 7, 09 8:38 PM
Well, I finally joined another game site - just for a couple of months. Paid a bit more to get this game that way, but I had grown too impatient.

I liked it and will play it again. Artwork is great, but the game seemed shorter than the others and wasn't too difficult. Still, quite fun! And I'm glad I did it.

Nancy Drew's next game is next on my list!

[Post New]by FreecellFanny on Jul 12, 09 2:19 PM
Waiting too darn long for this game to come here.

What is the delay???

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 12, 09 2:38 PM
Good question. A while back picman said was in negotiation with the developer. Since we got all the others, I thought this one would have been here by now. Maybe tomorrow Mudrock will have some news.

About the site that people seem to keep away from, I've heard that people have gotten viruses from that site. I don't have any personal experience, though.

banrion7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by banrion7 on Jul 13, 09 7:43 AM
Geesh it is taking forever!! Already played this at a different site but want to get it here..........

Go to: