Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by Vanilija on Jan 23, 14 8:10 AM
What are the system requirements for the high definition graphics option?
I have a new laptop with:
64bit Win8
Intel core i7 processor
6GB RAM
NVidia GeForce GT 620 graphics card
1366x768 display resolution
and the game tells me the high definition isn't available for my system.

Zork1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by Zork1 on Jan 23, 14 4:52 PM
Ok - I didn't get the knife in the 'small square' outside the kitchen. NOW I can't even click on the knife. If I had the knife I could proceed with the game, but am now only able to stare at the arachnid den and wonder where the dog bone is.
HELP

[Post New]by sffreeman on Jan 24, 14 12:28 PM
I bought this game yesterday after playing free for an hour. I really liked it. The problem is that after I bought the game I had to reinstall it and now it is asking me for a name and activation code. It won't do anything except ask me for it. No name or activation code came with my receipt. Where can I get this information? I am getting really frustrated. I e-mailed back to them and stated what was going on and all I got back was that it could take 72 hours before they can acknowledge that there is a problem for me.
Does anyone have any helpful hints?

[Post New]by sffreeman on Jan 24, 14 12:30 PM
I forgot to mention that I am using Windows 7.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jan 24, 14 9:19 PM
I am playing in the bonus game section where you need to move the rings for the portal. Well, as I was turning the rings, the second inner ring moved out of its slot and is now sitting to the left of the portal. I can still move the rings but I can't quite get the puzzle to work if I can't see if they are lining up properly. Has anyone else had this ring jump ship? There is no reset for this one and I hate skipping puzzles. All help is greatly appreciated.
Running Win8.1 and have had no other problem running this game. I tried backing out but that didn't work.
Thanks

Cobweb55
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Cobweb55 on Jan 26, 14 6:17 PM
This was a GREAT game and I really enjoyed taking my time playing it. On my third day, toward the end of the game (I suspect as I had found nearly all the bones and fairies), I get this honkin' message that my profile record (or something like that) was corrupt and that I would have to log in again as a different user. SERIOUSLY???

I lost the whole stinking game!!!! I'm NOT HAPPY!!!

Going to put the PC away for a while and read a book... the pages never go blank....

[Post New]by 2beaggrrls on Jan 29, 14 3:14 PM
I can't pick up the mountain representation in the library tower. It keeps asking for the ornament even though the puzzle is open and I've picked up the clue.

[Post New]by Lynnusa2000 on Jan 29, 14 7:39 PM
Is this a glitch in the program or is something else wrong?: I have the same problem as above:
I can't pick up the mountain representation in the library tower. It keeps asking for the ornament even though the puzzle is open and I've picked up the clue.

[Post New]by medea21 on Jan 31, 14 10:17 AM
I am on the Tower Top - trying to transform myself back to a human. I have all the ingredients and have ground up the plant in the pestle and mortar. But I can't go any further. The hint button points to the vial of tears but I cant do anything with it - e.g. pick it move it. I've tried everything in my inventory - nothing. Any ideas????

indyelmo
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by indyelmo on Feb 11, 14 8:24 PM
My game is freezing at the very end of game..I'm to cross a bridge and it just goes black..don't know what area I'm headed to..any updates?

debbie1001
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by debbie1001 on Mar 1, 14 6:26 PM
I am having problems with the clock. I too have the hands but when I click to try and use them the screen goes dark and can't do anything else. I have read all the issues here but found no fix to this problem. Is there an update? I would love to finish this game but can't. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME??????

[Post New]by sersim on Mar 13, 14 12:52 PM
Will not download what can I do

[Post New]by tvnftpierce on Apr 22, 14 11:27 PM
Help... This game is driving me crazy with technical bugs. I am playing it on Mac 10.9.2 OS and have downloaded at least 4 times. The latest bug involves getting out of the courtyard early in the game. You need to get 4 colored keys to open gate, however when I acquire the first key in the palace it lists it as 1/3 in the inventory. I eventually get all 4 keys (listed as 3/3 in inventory) but the gate won't open as it says I don't have all the keys. Two other times later in the game (when I played it earlier) it has taken me BACK in the game where I had to repeat events I had already done and got caught in time loop where I couldn't advance as well. I have deleted the game and re-installed it many times and the bugs still exists. Help.... I like this game but at this point it is becoming useless.....

[Post New]by aromaangel on Jun 13, 14 10:46 AM
Poof11 - I have exactly the same issue regarding the ring puzzle in the bonus chapter. The middle (moveable) ring suddenly jumped out of its place towards the bottom left of the screen & no matter what I try, it won't budge & when I return to the puzzle, it's still out of place. I too HATE skipping puzzles but am going to have to I guess, grrr. Nevermind!

Sky1022
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sky1022 on Jul 14, 14 7:16 PM
On IPad version, your stupid Big Fish advertising banners are covering items I need to pick up. if I try to click on them, it takes me to the App Store. Frankly, I don't appreciate you advertising in something I have paid for, but especially when it keeps me from playing your game. I will be requesting a refund and I am finally going to stop buying anything from Big Fish

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Jul 15, 14 7:40 AM
Sky1022 wrote:On IPad version, your stupid Big Fish advertising banners are covering items I need to pick up. if I try to click on them, it takes me to the App Store. Frankly, I don't appreciate you advertising in something I have paid for, but especially when it keeps me from playing your game. I will be requesting a refund and I am finally going to stop buying anything from Big Fish

I ran into the same ad banner from the Big Fish Felix over the 4th of July weekend. I could not access the Inventory objects as I couldn't move or close the banners. I Have a post on that game forum.

The banner should move when the sale is over. But frankly, once we've bought the game, I don't think BF has any right to obstruct the game with their ads.

Suggest you wait a couple of days then open game again and see if it's gone. And fire an email to BF about it.

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Jul 15, 14 7:46 AM
Game writer need to review and redo some coding. I'm having trouble with some of the interactive HOS objects linking. So far, I've tried 30 times to break an egg shell.

Also, after I download and install the game, every time I try to get back in to the game, I have to watch a red banner floating from lanterns saying "loading." This is not a second or two either.

Sky1022
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sky1022 on Jul 15, 14 9:21 AM
Thanks for your help, I'll try that. I agree after purchase you should not have to put up with ads.

Lizmo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Lizmo on Jul 16, 14 2:43 PM
Playing on iPad mini. Picked up bottle in turret. Needed it later in the game but when I was forwarded to the next chapter in the game and need it for the potion, the bottle is no longer in my inventory. Can't move forward. Can't go back to get it.

[Post New]by Helbear on Jul 19, 14 7:33 PM
I'm using an iPad mini and I can't get out of the courtyard. I water the branches, they open, I click to walk through and the game crashes. I have re-installed and closed everything else to maximise space but the same thing happens. I have also noticed that the map does not indicate that the area through the archway is an active zone. I really liked the first version of this game, and this one, but it is so annoying when you don't get to play something you paid for. Is there a fix on the way?

Go to: