pattiepicc
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by pattiepicc on Jan 18, 14 5:12 PM
There is a Glitch in Chap 6! At Syman's workshop
You are to remove the 3 boards on the window but the pliers ONLY remove 2
which means you can't get rid of the smoke in the house... and douse Syman with the holy water... and you can't finish the game!
Please fix and post patch!

Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by nearlydiamond on Jan 18, 14 5:57 PM
acewidd wrote:Hi I played the demo and at the end decided to buy it, I paid for it, got 3 punches, went to play it and it starts at the end of the demo and wont let me go any further, I have removed it and re loaded it twice now. I also turned my firewall off to download it but that hasn't worked either. It also asks me to fill in a questionnaire but doesn't bring that up either, any help please?

I'm having exactly the same problem!

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Jan 18, 14 8:23 PM
In one of the HO scenes I had to find two halves of an anchor and put them together. As I did this, the one half disappeared to who knows where? Game STOPS here since I didn't receive the much needed shovel. This is becoming an all too familiar scenario!
--------------------------------
Edit: Due to problem fixed
A re-install & change of name, helped put the game back on track.

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 3:43:59 AM PST

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nefra on Jan 18, 14 11:18 PM
I pressed the lite bricks in the chapel in the wrong order but it won't let me reset and redo. Any ideas? Thanks

nefra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nefra on Jan 18, 14 11:20 PM
to: nearlydiamond, this happened to me too. Start the game over with a new user name. A bit of a pain but it will work.

[Post New]by angelsbreath36 on Jan 19, 14 2:15 AM
acewidd wrote:Hi I played the demo and at the end decided to buy it, I paid for it, got 3 punches, went to play it and it starts at the end of the demo and wont let me go any further, I have removed it and re loaded it twice now. I also turned my firewall off to download it but that hasn't worked either. It also asks me to fill in a questionnaire but doesn't bring that up either, any help please?

[Post New]by angelsbreath36 on Jan 19, 14 2:18 AM
I got to play the demo bought it and it keeps just going to the end of the demo and no further and ask to take a survey have un-installed and re-installed twice still same thing, I've e-mailed customer support but still no answer 24 hours later, I see others are having this problems also..

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Jan 19, 14 4:16 AM
pattiepicc wrote:There is a Glitch in Chap 6! At Syman's workshop
You are to remove the 3 boards on the window but the pliers ONLY remove 2
which means you can't get rid of the smoke in the house... and douse Syman with the holy water... and you can't finish the game!
Please fix and post patch!
The game is very particular of how items are placed and picked up. I had lots of issues with that. If you're still in possession of the pliers, try going back and see if you can't get it to work!

Let us know how you make out!

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 19, 14 6:26 AM
I have Panda virus protection?! Well no wonder you're having problems! ;v) That one BEARLY protects your computer! ;v) Get it?! ;v) Bearly?! ;v)

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Jan 19, 14 6:31 AM
I had the same problem at Saymans workshop the 3rd board can not be removed and nail puller is gone!!!
Almost the end of the game and a glitch like this.......
I hope they fix this!

[Post New]by woofess on Jan 19, 14 7:08 AM
Am having another problem _ getting the game to start. I click on it to start it - screen goes to black - which is normal - but then does not start and flips back to Windows desktop. Rebooted PC, as i assumed it was a RAM problem, but same problem. Shut down every thing I could, and could only get it to start after shutting down Adobe's Creative Cloud, which starts at boot up - not the entire program, but just the memory resident part. However, even with that shut down, the game runs very jerkily. I have not had this problem with any other game.
regards
W

Lost Sound.

[Post New]by shirlbrhmr on Jan 19, 14 8:09 AM
About 3/4 quarters through the game I lost all sound. I removed game and downloaded again, but still no sound.

[Post New]by simplythebest1 on Jan 19, 14 9:01 AM
momzugg wrote:in removing the boards on the windows, i used the wrench (or which ever item it was to remove the 3 nailed boards), it removed two of them than i wrench disappeared...i cannot remove the third board.....cannot proceed

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 9:02:07 AM PST

[Post New]by simplythebest1 on Jan 19, 14 9:02 AM
Same here, seem to be having a lot of problems with Big Fish games recently.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jan 19, 14 9:05 AM
monkeesee3 wrote:
momzugg wrote:in removing the boards on the windows, i used the wrench (or which ever item it was to remove the 3 nailed boards), it removed two of them than i wrench disappeared...i cannot remove the third board.....cannot proceed
I am having the same problem. Can't move on.

Same problem. I'm stuck

Pliers disappeared and I cannot proceed.

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 9:07:20 AM PST

[Post New]by mom4games on Jan 19, 14 10:28 AM
angelsbreath36 wrote:I got to play the demo bought it and it keeps just going to the end of the demo and no further and ask to take a survey have un-installed and re-installed twice still same thing, I've e-mailed customer support but still no answer 24 hours later, I see others are having this problems also..

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 19, 14 11:53 AM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about these tech issues.

If your game seems to be stuck on the demo, I've included a help article with some steps you can try to get the full game. To reach that, just click on the blue text below:

Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

If items go missing in your game, or things don't seem to be behaving as they should, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Once you done that, go ahead and restart your computer completely, and making sure all irrelevant programs are closed. For help doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If you're having issues with your game freezing or crashing, there may be an update available on your computer that can help things run more smoothly. For help doing that, just click on the blue text below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If these suggestions don't help, the next step would be to contact our Tech Support Team. Our Reps will be able to offer more targeted instructions. They'll also be able to collect data to escalate to our developers if necessary.

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

krb2460
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by krb2460 on Jan 19, 14 12:50 PM
I am having the same problem with the boards on the window. Has anyone come up with a solution?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 19, 14 5:16 PM
I finished the demo, decided to buy, but now it has reset my found items count to zero for each category. EG I had found 2 chess pieces in the demo, then found a third and it says it's my first. Have to restart from scratch, I guess, but I'm enjoying this game so much and want to get a better score so I don't mind too much
Also having the problem with the doors in the mayor's office so off to check up on that.

Charkez64
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Charkez64 on Jan 19, 14 8:44 PM
I beta tested this not long ago and couldn't complete it because the game froze on me. I tried the demo and the same thing happened. Just not worth it to me to try a lot of fixes only to get stuck further into the game. I think maybe the developers rushed it.

I wasn't impressed with the graphics but would have bought if the game had run smoothly. As always, try it for yourself. I may try again when the SE comes out.

Go to: