completed the game

Re:completed the game

[Post New]by SzhalimarM on Jan 21, 14 6:47 AM
How do you charge the door medal?

[Post New]by SzhalimarM on Jan 21, 14 7:02 AM
Have to go back to the room where the giant flytrap is and put the thistle into the medallion...then go down and put the door medal on door, Just finished the game and I loved it!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 21, 14 7:12 AM
Just give all door handles to Thing (the hand) in the basement and it'll charge them.

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Jan 21, 14 7:54 AM
Thanks Tiger2010,

I've been wandering round for hours. I had'nt even found the stairs never mind the kitchen.
Once again thanks for the help, your a lifesaver.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 21, 14 9:28 AM
Tell me about the wandering around, Elvenstardragon LOL. You're most welcome.

prochef
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by prochef on Jan 21, 14 11:57 AM
Can anyone tell me how long this game is? I really like it and am thinking about buying it but would like to know the length. Thanks!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 21, 14 3:33 PM
It took me about five hours, I couldn't use the hint because I didn't correct the settings in the main menu.

Really is a good game, now I'm replaying it because the story was not so clear to me, I was so busy trying to figure out the next step !

[Post New]by bobbybear on Jan 21, 14 4:43 PM
could you tell me what to do in the kitchen with the stone challis, have put grapes in but can not do anything with stone challis please

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Jan 21, 14 4:49 PM
bobbybear wrote:could you tell me what to do in the kitchen with the stone challis, have put grapes in but can not do anything with stone challis please

You put both things in the hands of Baco (the wine's god). The chalice in one hand and the grapes in the other.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jan 21, 14 8:06 PM
LOLOVESHOG wrote:HELP NICK! I can't get the music to the music box right . PLEASE HELP ME?

If this is the music box with the dancing girls, click on the boxes until you have just one color say yellow. Pull the handle and she will dance. Do this for the other two. Each dancer has her own color.

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Jan 22, 14 6:19 AM
I have complete the game, too, thanks to a little help from my friends here in the forum. It's a good game that really makes you think. After I discovered the jump map in the top right corner, it was a little easier, but not much. MLC60

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Jan 22, 14 7:49 AM
I too have completed the game!!. What a brilliant game. Congratulations to the Devs at Nevosoft. I hope they have more games in the pipeline and I can't wait for the next one.
Please BF pass on my plea for more games like this. One of the best games I've played in a long while. Everything about it was good.

Edited on 02/01/2014 at 3:25:31 AM PST

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jan 22, 14 8:33 AM
charge it - how?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 22, 14 8:59 AM
prochef wrote:Can anyone tell me how long this game is? I really like it and am thinking about buying it but would like to know the length. Thanks!

That's a really tricky question, Prochef. We all 'game' at different speeds. When I cook for people I like to get on with things. When my DH cooks he takes a long time (not being horrible to him - he knows this).

So, it's hard to put a timer on games . All I can say is, for an SE it's a good length, possibly more so because of the thinking involved. I can think of a lot worse games to spend a credit or PCC on.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 22, 14 9:00 AM
lornaovenden1 wrote:charge it - how?

Hi Lorna

Give the door handle(s) to the hand and it'll charge them.

[Post New]by pattiornot on Jan 22, 14 3:03 PM
how do I charge the last door medal when I already have the hand in my inventory?

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 22, 14 4:53 PM
If it's the gate in the basement, you don't have to charge it. You have to do something else first.

[Post New]by KarenAnnIrving on Jan 24, 14 3:46 AM
I'm stuck at the Bacchus statue. Where do I find a cluster of grapes please?

[Post New]by KarenAnnIrving on Jan 24, 14 3:49 AM
It's ok. Found them :-)

Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Jan 24, 14 4:07 AM
I just finished the game! What a great game -- I'm looking forward to more from this developer. For those of you who get a little "stuck" near the end, be sure to refer to your "Tasks" list and the map for a little guidance. And as always, the excellent help and advice from all you other posters in this forum.

Thanks for a great gaming experience (hint for the possible sequel -- lose the loading map between stages -- otherwise great experience) I loved that you could customize the help you received in the game through the options, though I wish I had discovered this a little sooner -- it was a little too hidden in the menu. But overall, I haven't enjoyed a game like this in a long time. Good job!

Go to: