Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdoms Tips and Tricks available!

[Post New]by Luckypool on Sep 11, 14 12:42 AM
Top tip of the day:
If you've just finished a hideous '15 coruscating dusts, or similar.... IF you have the mental energy, go back in and see if you can pick up another one - then straight to Auction - it'll go like dust! Don't fleece your fellow gamers mind - I always try to find the lowest price then put it in a few coins below that.
I've just had 8799 x 2 coruscating dusts from the Auction - that has more than eased the pain of finding them in the Quest.

[Post New]by Stefenia22 on Sep 19, 14 6:58 AM
I can't get started on the gizmotek quest even though I gave done absolutely everything else I can think of. I have no quests remaining.

[Post New]by JCnurse82 on Oct 3, 14 6:54 PM
Am I the only one that can't figure out how to play Fahleed's Emporium mini games? I don't understand the idea behind all the numbers to even figure any of the mini games out.

[Post New]by Kelly1956 on Oct 12, 14 1:17 PM
How do you open up more scenes in goblin mines. First time there. The keys don't open the scenes

angels269
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by angels269 on Oct 14, 14 2:44 PM
Luckypool wrote:Top tip of the day:
If you've just finished a hideous '15 coruscating dusts, or similar.... IF you have the mental energy, go back in and see if you can pick up another one - then straight to Auction - it'll go like dust! Don't fleece your fellow gamers mind - I always try to find the lowest price then put it in a few coins below that.
I've just had 8799 x 2 coruscating dusts from the Auction - that has more than eased the pain of finding them in the Quest.

Hi I was wondering if you can help me with some tips. I have the gems that
are needed in the gizmotek quest in my inventory . Is there some way
I can use them please and thankyou

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Oct 23, 14 5:01 AM
Hi angels, with regard to putting things at auction, you have to decide whether you want instant coins or a bidding war which can take 7 days (I think). I can't stand the bidding malarkey so I stick with the 24hr option.
Bear in mind, that since I wrote my previous comments, Coruscating Dusts have come right down in price and you can now pick them up for 3000 which is great for all us gamers struggling to find rares.
So, on to your rare that you want to make some money on. Say you have 10 spare, and they are priced at auction with ranges of, say, 10,000 or 7,000 or 3000 (and they can be even more spread out in cost, depending on the gamer), I would put 3 on at 6566 and 7 on at 2899 - that way you have a good chance of the 7 selling straight away, and the 3 at 6566 might sell over night (time differences) when all the lower pricings have gone.
Unsold items are returned to your inventory.
Practise makes perfect and it's so exciting when you seen your coins start to rack up.

[Post New]by Night_Queen23 on Oct 23, 14 6:13 PM
Awesome tip i did the same thing by 3 days the only problem is that you don't receive the gifts that you do with the normal game, i am going to back track to see if i can my gifts.

ersakotsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by ersakotsa on Oct 26, 14 1:43 AM
Does anyone know what is the quest that begins as the message in mini games says????? And where is the "icon on the left" that we have to select so the quest begin?

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Oct 26, 14 10:15 AM
ersakotsa wrote:Does anyone know what is the quest that begins as the message in mini games says????? And where is the "icon on the left" that we have to select so the quest begin?

I can only assume that in the mini game you quote, that there is a reference to a Quest or an Event that hasn't happened yet as you are not far enough on into the game.

'icon on the left' means the Quests with the characters' faces telling you to collect/find etc. IF you have an event, like Leodici or Yura (and so on..) - that event icon is always at the very top of the Quests' list (ie on the left hand side of your screen). That way, you can decide to do the tasks/asks within the event or carry on doing the Quests further down the list, which aren't in the event. Of course if you choose to do the Quests not in the event, the event timer still ticks away, so you lose that time in completing the event.
Hope this is clearer than mud!!!

[Post New]by benday on Oct 27, 14 6:24 AM
I have no idea how to open the box for the 2nd HO in Goblin Mines. It is the Finn's Quest. Keeps telling me I need a square object, but not where to find it. I am a bit old and thinking I must be missing something really obvious

[Post New]by quietly10 on Nov 2, 14 6:10 PM
I am unable to use my map to get to the scenes, any ideas what to do about this am on level 50 it is really annoying.

[Post New]by lynette58 on Nov 8, 14 2:41 AM
Placement tips PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ..I cant get the crystal shards in Mystic Copse into place, I have tried so many times, same with the ladder, the divers helment, darn it there is one other cant think right now.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Nov 14, 14 12:06 AM
quietly10 wrote:I am unable to use my map to get to the scenes, any ideas what to do about this am on level 50 it is really annoying.
Use the 'help' link top right to report the fault.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Nov 14, 14 12:09 AM
lynette58 wrote:Placement tips PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! ..I cant get the crystal shards in Mystic Copse into place, I have tried so many times, same with the ladder, the divers helment, darn it there is one other cant think right now.
Is this a mini-game before a new HOS is unlocked? I can't remember this game, but what you could try is your little helper. Most games, you can click him, he'll give you a massive clue, re-charge, click again and so on.

[Post New]by onehandednan on Dec 4, 14 10:31 AM
helpful hint finding which section has clue answer-
I found that word clues turn white when you're in the correct section picture clues if you look carefully have a redder background when in correct section ,same with silouttes(sp)

gmaAlice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gmaAlice on Dec 4, 14 2:00 PM
I think I have a “hitch” For a quest I need to do mini game #9 in Glen Water Springs, but to open mini game 9 it says “gain 2 trophies in mini-game 6. So I went to work and now have two trophies BUT game 9 still says to “gain” two trophies? Do I need to get another trophy? That’s 15 more of that silly pirate picture> Yuck!! Anyone know about this?

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 7, 14 5:56 AM
gmaAlice wrote:I think I have a “hitch” For a quest I need to do mini game #9 in Glen Water Springs, but to open mini game 9 it says “gain 2 trophies in mini-game 6. So I went to work and now have two trophies BUT game 9 still says to “gain” two trophies?

I think that means you need to play the first level of 1-5, then the first game of the second level 1-10. So you only need to play 6 times.
If that's not the case for you, then I really don't know - check you're not playing mini game 5 or 7 by mistake??

Edited on 12/07/2014 at 5:56:50 AM PST

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Dec 7, 14 10:19 AM
gmaAlice wrote:I think I have a “hitch” For a quest I need to do mini game #9 in Glen Water Springs, but to open mini game 9 it says “gain 2 trophies in mini-game 6.

Edited on 12/07/2014 at 10:22:13 AM PST

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Dec 7, 14 10:21 AM
In my game, mini game 9 is open (I don't remember how) and I've got only one trophie in mini game 6.
So, look carefully if the 2 trophies you have to gain refer to Glennwater springs or to another mini game. In some cases we are asked for something like that.

gmaAlice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gmaAlice on Dec 8, 14 11:48 AM
Thanks you guys! I still haven't gotten to 9 yet but I'm persevering. I will go and CAREFULLY reread the "clue" and see if I did miss read (AAaaaRRrggggg) that's one of my goof ups. I'll see something in the hidden object clues and miss read and can't find the object I'm just sure I am suppose to find. Looking back ... ... oh shoot I know where that is.
Great ideas!! So thanks again all

Go to: