Some GOOD News?

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 22, 14 1:46 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:
BFFirefly wrote:Congratulations on your first Grumpyre bfgDeveron! I think the grumpyre looks more batty than spidery. I think it's his little wings that make me think bat.

Oh duh! You're right. He is totally more batty than spidery.

He reminds me of the character "Pigpen" on Peanuts with his little coal dust cloud....all he needs is a "Snoopy" friend! LOL

***Oh! And he sounds like my Aunt Virginia who smoked 3 packs a day...better get him a slot machine too! hhheeeehhheeee!

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Jan 22, 14 3:10 PM
Thanks to all of you for your great posts! It was a hard day at the 'coal mines', and you've cheered me up considerably! My bit of brag news...leveled up to 22 and won 1,000 much needed food on the daily.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jan 22, 14 6:06 PM
chingchangcat wrote:My bit of brag news...leveled up to 22 and won 1,000 much needed food on the daily.

Well, good for you! I think 1000 of ANYTHING is good since we've all been used to getting only 100 bits of food or coins most days. Of course, even the smallest diamond prize (2) is always a good thing for all of us as well.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 22, 14 7:38 PM
FishyFemale wrote:
chingchangcat wrote:My bit of brag news...leveled up to 22 and won 1,000 much needed food on the daily.

Well, good for you! I think 1000 of ANYTHING is good since we've all been used to getting only 100 bits of food or coins most days. Of course, even the smallest diamond prize (2) is always a good thing for all of us as well.

Ain't that the truth Fishy! AND Ching level 22 is where I'm at.... a hard won 22! lol But, by golly we're "Movin' on up" to the good times!

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Jan 23, 14 4:38 AM
My best news is the three Yools I bred on Cold while trying for a grumpy bat. I haven't had any ethereals yet (fingers crossed), but I'm so pleased with the Yools and my two Punkletons and am optimistic about getting the rest of the "limited time" monsters.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jan 23, 14 7:41 AM
Ohhh I couldn't hold it any longer, I just had to say YIPPEE!!! to each of you for your exciting successes.
I think my love for MSM is partly the anticipation of the game.
If I finish too fast, what then?
You've read post where all has been accomplished, wubbie is fat & happy & new goals has to be created by fishie avoiding boredom.

So what I hear in your post is you are winning the patience game & when you can't wait any longer you spend a few or diamonds. I think that's just wonderful that I am given the opportunity to speed things up a bit if I so choose. and can afford USD.

My GOOD News is I just spent 6 diamonds to speed up my Yool to place. I just could not wait 6 more hours. I now have 109 diamonds, 9M ,
I am Lev 26.3, Hold on wubbie - mama's coming for you one day.
I have 2 Yools, 2 Punkletons, At least 1 of all 4E SM on all Islands,
S-Vox, S-Bass, S-Beats, No ethereals..

WTF - NO ETHEREALS, None of your advice is working for me,
I have no ethereals, pray for me, I'm sooo jealous of you guy's having so many ethereals you have to sell, it is causing me to SIN in my heart with envy.

My PC must be defective, different parents, levels, names, happiness (all 100% currently) I must tell ya, my patience is getting a bit low.

That's why I only popped in to say THANK YOU (OP) for this great thread full of realism, joy, laughs, tears, blood, sweat & wishes. whew - glad to get that off my chest.
Congratulations you successful fun fishes.

Edited on 01/24/2014 at 5:32:09 AM PST

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 23, 14 9:24 AM
Luv you "always" make me smile...even when I'm gaping at you (before coffee) all goggle eyed..... you're like a bubbling Pollyanna pot of wiggling happy peppiness!

You'll get your babies....given time....quit spending your diamonds on things you already have (6 hours..pffft...what's that?)....quit worrying about the end and enjoy the middle.....and keep perking us up! In the meantime...."Relax!"

For filling time....Do what I do....just stare at the island of choice and dream....I call it meditating (the kids call it Zombitized Feeblemindedness...what do they know anyway?) and plan your next move....LOLOL!

Edited on 01/23/2014 at 9:25:49 AM PST

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jan 23, 14 10:19 AM
NewMexShelly wrote:....I call it meditating (the kids call it Zombitized Feeblemindedness...what do they know anyway?) ....LOLOL!

They may be right, I'll bet they have at least 1 ethereal making them know more about breeding than I do at 58y.

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Jan 23, 14 10:24 AM
updated all my castles. maxed out the levels.
baking like crazy.
my goal was to have 2 of everything on shuga that's almost done.
got a lot of mosters to lvl 15.
finished fully decorating plant island so that one is done!
and I am in the top 1000 somewhere. no > in front anymore.
have 1 of everything on gold.
good luck everyone in your goals.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 23, 14 1:21 PM
WoW Sully! We can only aspire to be you when we grow up here on MSM!! You are go girl.....See some weeks all kinds of things happen...all at once....then that dreaded dry period. Circles of life...ups and downs...well you get it...LOL

Thanks for sharing!!

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Jan 23, 14 3:23 PM
yeah alot can happen in this game for sure then the dreaded dry patch comes!
my goal has been baking and lvl up monsters so decorating is taking a back seat right now, I am itching to get back it!
good luck everyone!

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Jan 23, 14 3:25 PM
LOL...1luv, I can PROMISE that one fine day, I will be 'sinning in my heart' with envy for your ethereal accomplishments! Hang in there, and (try to) enjoy the ride. We're all waiting for something, and yes, the anticipation is all part of the fun!

Thanks again for this great thread...so refreshing to read your encouraging posts!

try3cats
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by try3cats on Jan 23, 14 7:38 PM
I have 1 Jeeode who needs a Tub Fountain and then all my monsters will be 100% happy. I have 3 islands (Plant, Shuga, & Earth) that have all level 15 monsters. Soon, H2O will join that group (10 Shellbeats lv 15), only one monster left to level from a 12 to 15. My own goals.

I did speed breeding and got 2 Soxes, with a 3rd in the breeder. Cost way less in diamonds than if one was purchased.

Waiting to breed a BABBIT.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 23, 14 10:50 PM
try3cats wrote:
Waiting to breed a BABBIT.

You know I want that bubbly butter balled bunny as my very own too!

Smart move on the Sox breeding...your not the average bear! lol

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 23, 14 10:56 PM
sullyr33 wrote: I am itching to get back it!
good luck everyone!

Decorating is my true luv....the monsters can stay fit on their exercise diet plan.... most of them are too chubby anyway! LOL Besides their too young to be going off through the Golden Gates of MSM Heaven yet!

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Jan 23, 14 11:42 PM
lol yeah a diet might do some good! I am contemplating not putting any cakes in the oven and saving for wubby instead.
guess I will decide in the morning!

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 24, 14 5:56 AM
I have lovers on Earth!! My Pompom and Potbelly are in love (?) and are burning up the mixer...(maybe it's because their on such a hot island) and with every assignation they produce a hunk-a hunk-a of a Quarrister! They may turn to ash soon, but until then ....may they "Fever, in the morning...Fever all through the night...Fever when I kiss you....Fever when I hold you tight....You give me Fever"...sing it baby!...

***There's only going to be 3...maybe 4...different monsters on that island (for the song) and he's one of them....with a total of (thinking) 8, Since I have 3... I only have 5 to go...that's aahhh..(taking off shoes...counting toes) only another 6 days....better get busy on that very expensive Hotel! or see if I can get a loan off Gold at 300% interest...

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jan 24, 14 6:02 AM
NewMexShelly wrote:..... They may turn to ash soon, but until then ....may they "Fever, in the morning...Fever all through the night...Fever when I kiss you....Fever when I hold you tight....You give me Fever"...sing it baby!..

WOW there goes my coffee all over my PC screen. Now that song is stuck in my head all day.

What are you mixing with your coffee - Fever?

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Jan 24, 14 10:52 AM
you and me both have a great love connecting on earth I have gotten many Q'S 6 on there and sold about 10!
the mood is right for those 2

[Post New]by SilverHusky on Jan 25, 14 1:49 AM
I've FINALLY got a Grumpyre incubating! I've wanted one for a long time. I love my Sox! I want an entire pack of them!

Go to: