Re:Post Any Technical Problems For Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf CE here only

[Post New]by BoomchuckPxyNiki on Jan 25, 14 2:00 PM
I've caught two glitches, both of which are in the bonus game. The first is when I play the bubble popper game in place of the HOG. It will not remove any items from the list, and I could play the popper for an hour, without ever finishing the HOG. Now, if I go back to the HOG scene, I might have done enough, but there's no way to tell like there is in the main game until I do.

The second is were I'm at right now in the bonus game, which is the puzzle where you have to clear a path through the thorny vines/flowers. I've cleared a path, both on my own and by using the SG, but it does not accept the puzzle as having been completed. I really hate skipping a puzzle, especially one I've done correctly.

Yes, I will be submitting a trouble ticket for this, but I wanted to put it out there in case anyone else is having the same problem.

jazzluv
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jazzluv on Jan 26, 14 5:50 AM
I recently installed the game (Mac) hit a problem in the first HO. I have clicked and clicked on one of the darts and it refuses to be selected. I trashed the game and reinstalled it - same problem. I had tried apple mouse and logitech mouse. This is weak. Please help with a solution

[Post New]by CateMcKinney on Jan 26, 14 7:20 PM
I have a new computer so that is not the issue. I have done everything possible, but cannot access the amulet. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no use. I am stuck with a useless game. I did new user, too. I went in and deleted the little file that lets you start from where you left off in a game. Still no help. I can go no further. I would like my money back and get another game.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 27, 14 1:04 PM
Chapter 5, first Scene.

After Indian disappears, Amulet flys all over the screen.

There is no control over anything.

I was lucky that I was able to speed click my mouse pointer onto the SKIP button as I saw it float at the bottom right corner of the screen.

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Amulet at the end of the game

[Post New]by bajacalla on Jan 28, 14 2:16 PM
Anna_Allison wrote:I had no problems with the amulet until towards the end of the game. Minu comes and Jesse turns back into a ghost wolf to chase him off. The elder says only the amulet will pierce the veil. I can tell I'm supposed to find all the symbols and click on the right one on the amulet, but it's flying all over the screen. Can't even hit the guide, menu or skip buttons. This is definitely a glitch in the game.

I'm having problems at this point as well, but what's happening is that 3/4 of the screen becomes pixilated and only about 4 of the symbols show up via the amulet. quitting out and restarting doesn't help, and I'm too far into the game to create a new profile. I don't see anything on the "Help" pages that addresses this.

[Post New]by iluvgames55 on Jan 28, 14 4:42 PM
BoomchuckPxyNiki wrote:I've caught two glitches, both of which are in the bonus game. The first is when I play the bubble popper game in place of the HOG. It will not remove any items from the list, and I could play the popper for an hour, without ever finishing the HOG. Now, if I go back to the HOG scene, I might have done enough, but there's no way to tell like there is in the main game until I do.

The second is were I'm at right now in the bonus game, which is the puzzle where you have to clear a path through the thorny vines/flowers. I've cleared a path, both on my own and by using the SG, but it does not accept the puzzle as having been completed. I really hate skipping a puzzle, especially one I've done correctly.

Yes, I will be submitting a trouble ticket for this, but I wanted to put it out there in case anyone else is having the same problem.

I'm having exactly the same issues with the Bubble Popper game, and removing the thorny vines in the mini game. I too hate skipping puzzles period, especially those I know I've done correctly. I'm very disappointed. I can live with the issue with the bubble popper game, but the mini game with the vines issue is unacceptable. Unless I skip the puzzle, I'm stuck in the game and cannot go further.

KCErin
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by KCErin on Jan 29, 14 7:54 PM
I'm at the last monster in the bonus game and found a glitch. I put the violet lens in the amulet. When I use it, I see the animal icons but get a message saying I am missing a glass. The amulet is not colorful - feathers are gray. According to the SG, I only needed to add the lens. The program does not seem to recognize that the lens is inserted and ready to use.

[Post New]by dfonlady on Feb 2, 14 12:40 PM
I'm with cmh47. When I get to 'the one in my vision... I should listen to him' the screen freezes, my computer locks up completely. I can't even get out with Ctrl,alt,delete. I have un-installed, restarted, re-installed and changed player but nothing helps. I can't do anything. After 30 min. the Amulate appears, moves very slowly and 4 white boxes show up on the left of the screen but I can do nothing.

Amulet at the end of the game

[Post New]by Songofsummer on Feb 4, 14 9:48 AM
Bajacalla said : I'm having problems at this point as well, but what's happening is that 3/4 of the screen becomes pixilated and only about 4 of the symbols show up via the amulet. quitting out and restarting doesn't help, and I'm too far into the game to create a new profile. I don't see anything on the "Help" pages that addresses this.

I too have had the same problem. Screen corrupts at the point of entry into Chapter 5 - The Lost City. The display is correct only in the top left quarter, but the remaining quarters are corrupted (a mixture of straight lines of muddled images and/or complete pixellation). Eagle graphic can be moved over whole screen (jerkily), the guidebook can be opened but progress beyond this screen is not possible.
Have tried different profiles: same result.
Am running MacBook Pro, Mac OS X v. 10.6.8.
This has to be a bug because I have had no other problems with any other of the games in the series. Have reported this problem, but they think it is a clash with another program, but now I see this is unlikely to be so.

Edited on 02/04/2014 at 9:56:38 AM PST

Amulet at end of game

[Post New]by sallyg0104 on Feb 5, 14 12:21 AM
Also ran into the problem with screen becoming pixilated when towards end of the game when Elder comes onto the screen after chasing Jesse into the cave. It caused my screen to look like it had a pixilated american flag with a clear spot where the stars would be! The amulet flew all over the place and I had to Force Quit to get out of the game. (Mac running Mountain Lion operating system) Attempted to reinstall after restarting my computer as well and no change. I am going to submit a trouble ticket but I wanted to check if there were others who had the issue. I will come back and post any answers I receive. Definitely a big bummer!

[Post New]by chacha955 on Feb 6, 14 11:12 AM
Sallyg0104, I had the exact same problem. If you find a solution, please let us know.

Beetle_T
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Beetle_T on Feb 6, 14 11:15 AM
KCErin wrote:I'm at the last monster in the bonus game and found a glitch. I put the violet lens in the amulet. When I use it, I see the animal icons but get a message saying I am missing a glass. The amulet is not colorful - feathers are gray. According to the SG, I only needed to add the lens. The program does not seem to recognize that the lens is inserted and ready to use.

Same problem for me. So close and yet so far.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Feb 8, 14 4:33 PM
This is the third irritating game I've played in a row. In HOs or in puzzles, or simply looking around for inventory items, very often nothing I click on reacts until I back out of the scene/HO/puzzle and come back to it -- like the tin can that's caught in the bushes. The most recent was moving the rocks to get the gold nugget. I could pick up the rocks, but not move them to put them down. I had to back out of that scene THREE times before it would work. I am not a happy Fish.

Edit 2/9 to add: Now, I'm not finding the "hot spots" for the mini HOPs. I have to back out of the scene, come back in and then hit the "hint" button for them to show up. It's a silly story to begin with, where items from a huge number of Native cultures from N. American to Central America show up and a great deal that has nothing to do with this alleged "Native culture," including that ridiculous dress the girl is wearing. Having the game not work properly on top of all that is A Bad Thing.

Edited on 02/09/2014 at 9:52:55 AM PST

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Feb 10, 14 8:42 AM
Beetle_T wrote:
KCErin wrote:I'm at the last monster in the bonus game and found a glitch. I put the violet lens in the amulet. When I use it, I see the animal icons but get a message saying I am missing a glass. The amulet is not colorful - feathers are gray. According to the SG, I only needed to add the lens. The program does not seem to recognize that the lens is inserted and ready to use.

Same problem for me. So close and yet so far.

I too have the same problem! The odd thing is that after several tries, I just spotted the 'grabbing hand' right at the top right by the eagle's head, and I was able to click and remove one of the symbols. Couldn't repeat with any of the others!!

WILL NOT restart with a new profile when I'm about 5 minutes away from the end!!
Can anyone suggest a 'fix'?

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Feb 12, 14 1:10 PM
As nobody seemed to come up with a fix, I decided to 'bite the bullet' and restart with a new profile!!

Of course, this meant starting again on the main game, so I followed the Guide and skipped all the puzzles. (No option to skip HOG's).

Got back to the problem place and YES, it now worked fine and I was able to finish the game.

[Post New]by michelou1 on Feb 20, 14 11:54 AM
Hey there, I'd like to report that I am experiencing the same glitch in the bonus game, where the game does not recognize the Indigo lens on the very last monster. I too, was able to remove just one animal, the eagle I believe, at the top of the amulet, but cannot remove the other ones or proceed. This is a true bummer, since this is the bonus game and I did have most of the acheivements.

Is there any way to get a fix for this? It is part of why I paid for the CE instead of the regular edition, so it seems to be a bit of a waste of money to me.

On another note, I have to say this is a very rare occurrence for me, to get any glitches that I cannot either work around or fix myself. Usually I find that the games I buy here at Big Fish are of a great quality. In all the games I have, I have only had one other game that had a glitch I couldn't fix.

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Feb 21, 14 2:15 PM
When trying to access the lock box in Shamans tee pee, I have the combinations but it still will not let me put in the characters. I need to access the box or I wont be able to move on

mommabear1945
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by mommabear1945 on Feb 27, 14 4:24 AM
Gisellesc60... i am at the same place in the game and am having the same problem.
Did you get an answer from anyone ?
I had to restart the game 6 times before i finally got that darn amulet to work at the village gate and i do refuse to start over again!!
ANY HELP OUT THERE????????

[Post New]by Nottsnutter on Feb 27, 14 11:06 AM
I also have completed the main game no problem and am working through the bonus game but have reached the vines that need to be cleared with the claw hand and have cleared the vines but am unable to collect my 3rd of 4 rung, to clarify I have reached correct solution I checked with the strategy guide and it seems everything is correct, prior to this post I removed game from my computer and re-downloaded but still having the same problem ????????? Any help would be great

[Post New]by Hakim49 on May 3, 14 2:09 PM
I got all the way to the last chapter of the game with no issues, but after I found the neon symbols in groups of three....NOTHING WORKS. The screen is black except for the Inventory, Hint, Menu, etc (stuff at the bottom), the cursor leaves a shadow across the black screen, and I can't even exit the game ( I have to use control Q). The map shows up, but it does not open. I've trashed it and reloaded it several times, but still the same result. Using a Mac with the most current operating system. Please help or issue a credit or refund.

Go to: