Circuit Puzzle

Re:Circuit Puzzle

[Post New]by calkhaso on Apr 27, 09 5:11 AM
I got a lot of screenshots, none of which matched. I did notice that in each of them every joint was used. If you have a connection in mid air, it needs to be rotataed and used complete.

ALicd
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ALicd on Apr 29, 09 2:15 AM
could you send me the the screenshot of the cuircut puzzles to alicemorgan_1@hotmail.com? Thank you

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on May 5, 09 7:54 PM
Pardon me but did you folks ever find those screen shots and answers to the Circuit Puzzle? It has been driving me up the wall, too, so I went out onto the web and found a walk through, a FREE walkthrough with several screen shots, explanations and videos. If you are still intesersted, go to www.gamezebo.com and look for "erin". You'll find a very good walkthrough. Hope this helps.
Chaplain Rogers

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 5, 09 8:38 PM
Hi narquailan!
I don't think we're allowed to post another website here. You can always PM another person the post if they ask though.

[Post New]by Jan300950 on May 26, 09 9:12 AM
I need help with the circuit boards, I got through the first but am stuck on the second. my e-mail is jeannetteschmidt@blueyonder.co.uk

[Post New]by jules549 on Jun 7, 09 1:56 PM
I would love screen shots of the third circuit puzzle if anyone can help. My e-mail is stulie@cfl.rr.com.

[Post New]by marionw1 on Jun 15, 11 9:24 PM
Marle1959 wrote:Yes they are random, ive got screenshots of two of them. I helped many people with those.
So if u want them, pm your email adress to me.

Go to: