hutthome1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For A Princess' Tale Here Only!!

[Post New]by hutthome1 on Feb 7, 14 12:08 PM
when i end game...the usual page that appears for most games that allows you to "go to the forum" doesn't appear when i play. curious as to why? i used the search all forums option to get this to you.

hutthome1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For A Princess' Tale Here Only!!

[Post New]by hutthome1 on Feb 7, 14 12:17 PM
i'm stuck in the magic city. got robe from cabinet and opened door. go into area ...can't open bars. can't find notes from magic director either. can' jump from outside where girl says they are digging!! any help anyone?

[Post New]by Blackmoon028 on Feb 7, 14 5:56 PM
Once you found the robe and the secret door, go down and light the two torch things next to the gate while wearing the robe. It will open the gate. Do this for every gate that follows.

CLN19
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by CLN19 on Feb 9, 14 7:17 PM
In the Oxskull Mountain Quest, I have defeated the bird (3 times), obtained the necklace and activated the crystal but the quest does not clear. Thanks.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 11, 14 8:28 AM
CLN19 wrote:In the Oxskull Mountain Quest, I have defeated the bird (3 times), obtained the necklace and activated the crystal but the quest does not clear. Thanks.

Yes, there's a glitch.
This is covered earlier in this thread, or in the Getting Back the Necklace thread.

[Post New]by devilangel223 on Feb 23, 14 3:16 AM
When I first downloaded the game it played in full size. I go back in and it works in window mode only. I went into controls and checked full size but its still in window mode. I am using my pc.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 23, 14 6:35 AM
devilangel223 wrote:When I first downloaded the game it played in full size. I go back in and it works in window mode only. I went into controls and checked full size but its still in window mode. I am using my pc.

Holding down the Alt key and then pressing Enter should toggle between full screen and windowed mode.
Mine always starts in windowed mode, no matter what the setting.

[Post New]by munchrat on May 22, 14 2:31 PM
cant get her to move at all x

Re:unable to jump

[Post New]by filbert246 on Oct 13, 14 7:56 PM
I'm trapped with Killian & Bineath but I can't jump in waterfall room. I even started new game to see if I missed anything. No good. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by lisacisme on Dec 26, 14 8:42 AM
moonflower quest= I spoke to the guard and he gave me the clothes. i put them on but he still wont let me in?

Edited on 12/26/2014 at 8:50:41 AM PST

[Post New]by OhriEclipse on Jan 28, 15 7:45 AM
Hello I am having a rather odd error in the game.

I just met Ata and we are suppose go to her village to meet the elder... but here's the problem I can't enter the village! I literally walk right over it! I tried entering the other nearby towns and the same thing happens.
Am I suddenly so awesome that I don't want to enter villages of the little peons?
Heh just kidding! Honestly I'm not sure what to think of this glitch, but any help I can get would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Go to: