Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Reviews for Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 21, 14 9:27 PM
I had a lot of fun with this game and had no technical problems. I play slow. I like to read the journal and look at the scenery and I walk the game and never use maps to jump. So for me, the game was a very decent length and I definitely wasn't close to finishing in an hour. I don't time myself so no clue as to actual time, but I thought it was comparable to other SE games. I would definitely recommend giving it a try and see if you like it.

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Mar 20, 14 3:42 PM
As an SE, this was a fairly good game although I thought it was a bit on the short side.

Some of the graphics were rather naive but there were a lot of places to visit so interest was maintained throughout.

The storyline was okay-ish. The game was littered with puzzles and hidden objects if you like that sort of thing - I don't, I prefer to just get on with the story.

The jump map was really excellent. I use them often and this one was good.

boldy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by boldy1 on Mar 21, 14 2:51 AM
How did you keep it from kicking you out and starting over? I have windows 8.1 and get kicked out 5 minutes into the game.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Mar 25, 14 10:17 PM
boldy1 wrote:How did you keep it from kicking you out and starting over? I have windows 8.1 and get kicked out 5 minutes into the game.
Yep, same here, boldy1. If we can't play it, we can't review it. Sorry, BFG, but again I ask the question... when are we going to get some decent SE games to spend game credits on?

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jul 6, 14 3:09 PM
I am happy to say I am finally getting somewhere with this game.I haven't touched it in months and decided to download and try again and so far its working and no problems so HAPPY ,do hope it keeps it up maybe this means there has been a fix

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Oct 21, 14 3:29 PM
finished at last. I had to skip some puzzles, as I was getting tired and just wanted game to end.

Go to: