wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Large number of resources stopped

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 4, 14 12:44 PM
I find that changes (including new daily quests) appear at midnight UK time, as I am often playing then. However, I don't seem to be getting the extra resources today - though I did find the cotton cutie at the carnival, which is nice!!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 4, 14 6:09 PM
Yes - they're back again once I went past midnight into 5th February UK time . so playing like mad to gather up plenty before they go again

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 2:07:16 AM PST

sabake
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by sabake on Feb 5, 14 12:18 AM
wulfruna wrote:I find that changes (including new daily quests) appear at midnight UK time
I've had an impression, that changes appear at midnight of everyone's own time zone. I am one hour ahead of you and also to me they appear at my midnight.
Thanks for the tip though - maybe really I should see, if immediately after midnight change the cornucopia is on again.

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 12:18:50 AM PST

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Feb 5, 14 6:07 AM
This is the second time this has happened. It happened last week also, then all of a sudden it was back to spitting all of them out again. Then today it is back to the normal again. I think they cannot decide what they want to do. It happened on Wednesday last week too.

mammym
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mammym on Feb 5, 14 6:08 AM
I'm six hours later than Wulfruna and I stayed up till midnight last night and nothing. Same number of rewards.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 5, 14 7:28 AM
Game was back to giving tons of resources this morning for about 2 hours...around 7:00 am east coast time! It was a nice treat actually as I was able to complete my achievement for 100 platinum collection sets!

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 9:02:20 AM PST

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Feb 5, 14 8:07 AM
I play every day at different times and I have had the extra resources one time, February 2nd. I am in the Pacific time zone. I think that this glitch is just that, a random glitch.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 5, 14 12:08 PM
Yes, I am afraid my enthusiasm was short-lived. When I got back on this morning it had gone again. They are definitely keeping us on our toes to keep checking in and trying it out to see if we're lucky!

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 7, 14 11:42 PM
Its back again! I started getting the extras again about 11pm New York time Friday. Its 2:30am now and still going. Im going to stay up all night if I have to and get as many as I can before it stops again.

BOOMZAP confirmed that this IS a glitch that they are working on stopping it. But I like it. This is a glitch I definitely dont mind.

Edited on 02/07/2014 at 11:44:42 PM PST

Cafe_13
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Cafe_13 on Feb 8, 14 6:14 AM
They seem to be back again todday. I started playing at around 12.30pm (UK time) and it is now 2.14 pm and they are still coming. I have a doosy of a headache, but for some reason I can't stop playing. I know I will pay the price later.!

mammym
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mammym on Feb 8, 14 7:02 AM
In the Boom Zap forum they said it was a glitch in the system they were trying to fix. I haven't gotten them since the initial two days.

[Post New]by montythecat on Feb 8, 14 1:08 PM
They appeared this evening! (UK sometime after 6pm until approx 9.30)

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 1:48:24 PM PST

Bunnysevil
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Bunnysevil on Feb 8, 14 1:37 PM
I've been trying for days for resources and nothing. Has anyone else had a problem with the keepsake timer. Mine no longer shows minutes & seconds it shows HH:MM. Getting nowhere with tech support. They get back to me quickly but Dr. Felix doesn't seem to work.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 8, 14 2:45 PM
The problem with the timer seems to apply to everybody. It still works for the 30 minutes, but just doesn't show the actual time left.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 8, 14 3:04 PM
april3850 wrote:Its back again! I started getting the extras again about 11pm New York time Friday. Its 2:30am now and still going. Im going to stay up all night if I have to and get as many as I can before it stops again.

BOOMZAP confirmed that this IS a glitch that they are working on stopping it. But I like it. This is a glitch I definitely dont mind.

Well, I did stay up all night playing. I played til I couldnt stay awake anymore, went to bed about 830 this morning and the extras were still coming. I got up about 230 this afternoon, and checked and they were gone again. I came back about 4 and they were back again, and as of now still going. Its an on and off thing, I guess, but Im frantically trying to stock up on everything before it goes again.

Yes, I played the dragonfly a little while ago and it still works, just doesnt show the time left. This is supposed to be fixed with next update.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 8, 14 4:08 PM
I wish it had of been on today. However I went to the cabin and expected to at least get the normal amount of thread and instead got 1. I was very upset over that. I have never seen the game just give us 1 spool of thread.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Feb 8, 14 4:38 PM
cissyr1768 wrote:I wish it had of been on today. However I went to the cabin and expected to at least get the normal amount of thread and instead got 1. I was very upset over that. I have never seen the game just give us 1 spool of thread.

You are not alone, the same thing happened to me with the thread.

Cafe_13
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Cafe_13 on Feb 9, 14 1:40 AM
Morning All.

I logged on around 8.30am, just checking if the updates were ready. Didn't see any updates, but the extra resources are still going.

Have just read the messages about the lastest update! I think I will pass for the time being until the latest GLITCH has been fixed. I now know that we ART players have the patience of a saint!

I knw the developers are doing their best, but it is just one thing after another with this game....

Well I will keep stocking up on resources until I get the go ahead that the update is safe to go!

mammym
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mammym on Feb 9, 14 9:34 AM
Don't I wish I had done the same. I noticed the extras last night and played for about 5 hours. I checked the forum before calling it a night and found the update was ready so I downloaded it and got the DLL error message. I was up until 2am trying to uninstall ART and reinstall it, to no avail. I have spent 3 hours so far trying to update the "directx" program from microsoft, again to no avail. Having downloaded windows 8.1, hoping that would fix the directx error I have wiped away my wallpapers, and screen savers and lord only knows what else I'll find. And I was so looking forward to the new update and acording to April, it's a great one. Oh well, patience.

Go to: