Re:Game Reviews for Echoes of Sorrow II

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Feb 24, 14 1:04 PM
I agree there were some problems with the game including the improbable storyline but I enjoyed playing it. I go against the tide in that I like the sparkles. Particularly since there wasn't a walkthrough. The sparkles nudge me in the right direction so I feel as though I played the game on my own. I hate games that are so difficult I can't play them without following a walkthrough. I enjoyed this game a lot and if you don't mind sparkles I recommend it.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Mar 2, 14 8:26 PM
The amount of sparkles in advanced mode just killed this game for me. I am not one to complain and I can usually put up with just about anything, but I just couldn't do this much sparkles. It really covered the entire screen in some places. It's too bad, because I would have bought this one otherwise. If you like sparkles, you will be fine. If you don't, looking at the results of all the glinting objects and sparkle zones for simple hot spots of interest will break your heart as what could have been a fun game is irreparably marred.

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Mar 6, 14 6:53 AM

Played this game the whole way through. I don't mind the sparkles, I'm not that intensive about game difficulty enough to find them offputting.

There was no flow to the story or scenery, jumping from hospital to house and into four doors of the mind. Not compelling and not terribly interesting either.

It sort of drifted along with very basic hidden object scenes and some easy puzzles.

However, the story beggared belief. I just wish it had ended with the first husband taking off with the kids and leaving that stupid fickle woman on her own. I couldn't rustle up even one tiny ounce of sympathy for her.

Go to: