LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:Dog Awaits Master?

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Feb 4, 14 8:29 PM
LXC12 wrote:
LorettaGSP wrote:
I don't know but I do think all the buildings had been customized. Can you tell I don't pay much attention? Usually I'm playing and listening to TV.

There are still two buildings that are not available, so I didn't think it was possible for anyone to have upgraded all of the buildings. I'm wondering if there could have been another way.

I meant all the buildings available to be customized; not literally all the buildings. I definitely did not pay to open any city. But I'm at level 72 and maybe one of the updates changed how you open W VA and how you get "Dog Awaits Master."

I can't believe the developers actually think anyone would pay 140 bars for a painting. Keep dreaming!

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 5, 14 2:30 AM
I probably paid for it with gold bars. I dont remember how many.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 5, 14 3:26 AM
I know that I had to pay gold for W Va - the only place I have done that. But that was a while ago and it was the only way to get it then. But it quickly paid dividends because you get a lot of stuff there. But that was a while ago.

As I mention somewhere else, I have now been playing as a separate character on my laptop and so am a newer player there and I have just found W Va open without deliberately paying anything. I had also not quite completed upgrading all the available buildings, so that is not what triggered it.
So obviously this has been changed in the update.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Feb 5, 14 4:17 AM
april3850 wrote:#10 in Vincent's Studio is well worth paying to open if you have to. It is one of the most important mini games in Dinhammer Alley. It gives you 1000 coins in collection rewards. If you use a keepsake, and do #10 over and over for 30 min, then go to collections and claim your rewards, then its easy to score a lot of coins. I have gotten as many as 600000 coins in 30 minutes doing this.

I prefer playing #4 and #7: they require lesss resources, with the Leisure Photo you can get more pallets as collection reward and Silver Knives get you glue or you can sell them for much higher prices than 1000 coins. Of course, these games give you less coins than #10, but I think you can compensate that by selling some knives.

Go to: