Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Through Andrea's Eyes here

[Post New]by jesterwitch on Feb 6, 14 7:07 PM
So irritated!!! Game freezes at the turtle. Access code violation. I uninstalled, reinstalled and turned the computer off then on again and still no go. I tried going in as a new player and this does not work either. This is 2 games in 2 days with issues.
Hopefully someone can come up with a fix. I was really enjoying this game till the
freezing started.

[Post New]by piphead on Feb 6, 14 11:27 PM
Same problem as a lot of other people game freezes and I get access violation message as soon as I try to get on turtles back. Using a desktop pc and windows xp. Same problem with lost hope and can't finish 2 other games because of problems. Fed up and scared to buy anymore games until others are all fixed.

[Post New]by iveygurl43 on Feb 7, 14 11:09 AM
VJSS wrote:When I try to get on the turtle's back the game freezes and I get an Also says error when trying to open cabin in andreas bedroom. violation. I uninstalled and re-installed same thing happens.

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pattyjo on Feb 7, 14 3:52 PM
do any of the people speak out loud? or is it all with a dialogue box at the bottom of the screen ? Just started the game and Dr or mom never talk out loud?

[Post New]by cadescovelady on Feb 7, 14 8:15 PM
Also cannot get past the turtle. Access violation blah blah blah. From other posts, I don't think reinstalling will help and I am not about to start over with a new profile. I would like for the devs to fix the glitches, please. They DO that, ya know?1

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Feb 8, 14 4:01 PM
I'm with pattyjo. The mom started the game off talking- then no talking between her and the doctor. ? What gives?

[Post New]by klivan on Feb 8, 14 6:24 PM
I just installed the update, started with a new profile and am still having the access violation error at the turtle. I tried the recommendations from BF but nothing works. I'm using Win 7 and was wondering if anyone knows if it's the computer (since others seem to be able to finish) or if it's the game? I've had this same issue with other games I've purchased and getting anxious about startiing games not knowing if I will be able to finish them or not.

[Post New]by NicoleKathryn3 on Feb 8, 14 6:25 PM
I reinstall the game 2times and the game freezes at the attic when looking at the cabinet

[Post New]by ladykokopuff on Feb 8, 14 6:57 PM
klivan wrote:I just installed the update, started with a new profile and am still having the access violation error at the turtle. I tried the recommendations from BF but nothing works. I'm using Win 7 and was wondering if anyone knows if it's the computer (since others seem to be able to finish) or if it's the game? I've had this same issue with other games I've purchased and getting anxious about startiing games not knowing if I will be able to finish them or not.

I am having the exact same problem. Updated, reinstalled, tried new profile and I am still stuck at the turtle. This is the fourth game that I have not been able to finish and I too am concerned about future games.

KGDBLU
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by KGDBLU on Feb 8, 14 8:30 PM
hint button has stopped working. thoughts?

Rainmanuk
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Rainmanuk on Feb 9, 14 7:06 AM
Same problem, access violation when using the turtle, second program with fault.
Sort it or refund again.
Poor programming

lywj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lywj on Feb 9, 14 7:38 AM
VJSS wrote:When I try to get on the turtle's back the game freezes and I get an access violation. I uninstalled and re-installed same thing happens.

gmmace
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by gmmace on Feb 9, 14 10:13 AM
I'm also getting stuck at the turtle. I didn't even install the game until after the updates had been posted. I soon as I place the seat on the turtle and drink the potion, I get a black screen with a little red circle with a slash through it. Has anyone managed to get this resolved? I'm really not willing to start again with a new profile, just to get stuck again.

[Post New]by jesterwitch on Feb 9, 14 12:02 PM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times trying all the fixes and none have worked.
I've run out of identities . I quit until they fix it or refund.

[Post New]by nancydw1948 on Feb 9, 14 2:16 PM
can't get past turtle's back, game freezes and says some kind of violation, have deleted and downloaded 4 times, I bought and paid for this game please FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am on pc desktop and using windows xp.

Edited on 02/09/2014 at 2:19:13 PM PST

swtndsr2
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by swtndsr2 on Feb 9, 14 4:01 PM
Same problem here...i can't get the mushrooms under the house!!! And they wrote that they had fixed the tech issues!! ( dated 2-7-14) I didn't get a new update that they said was in the big fish app. Oh well another $$ down the drain!!

Edited on 02/09/2014 at 4:05:05 PM PST

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Feb 10, 14 7:05 AM
addictedtofish wrote:Has anybody had problems collecting the fireflies (or whatever they call them in the game) - can't seem to pick them up outside the school.

I have the same problem...

liz3010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by liz3010 on Feb 10, 14 9:08 AM
VJSS wrote:When I try to get on the turtle's back the game freezes and I get an access violation. I uninstalled and re-installed same thing happens.

Same thing here. I have done all I can do and still freezes at turtle.

liz3010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by liz3010 on Feb 10, 14 9:09 AM

Same thing here. I have done all I can do and still freezes at turtle.

Post your TECH ISSUES for Through Andrea's Eyes here

[Post New]by teach31 on Feb 10, 14 11:00 AM
cannot get past the turtle because of tech issues. I have installed & reinstalled this game, went under a different name. Still cannot go on. This is the 3rd game I have purchased with tech issues. Would like my credit back. Not real happy losing money on a game that freezes my computer up as well as the game. Whole screen goes black.

Go to: