Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon here

[Post New]by Taxidude on Feb 18, 14 10:26 AM
Same here, folks. Have uninstalled and reinstalled game 3 times. Every time it runs for about 1-2 minutes and then crashes. Kicks me clear out of game. Restarts each time from point it kicked me out, but cannot play game that continually crashes every 1-2 minutes. Big Fish needs to fix this ASAP, as I (and I'm sure others) don't care to pay for a game that does not run.

[Post New]by PoppaSkip on Feb 21, 14 7:03 PM
I have been playing the game for a couple of days. I find that at random places in the game I attempt to go in the direction of the bottom of the screen and it crashes totally I then get the message that the programme has stopped working and windows is looking for a fix. I have slowly progressed through the game after each crash and am up to the point where Bluebeard is returning to the station.
Each time I restart I have to replay part of the game. It is very annoying. All of my graphic drivers are up to date, I have tried running it in various modes from windows XP forward and the game crashes just the same.

[Post New]by Patti715 on Feb 22, 14 9:02 AM
I have the glass of poison on the Black Widows table but she won't drink...so guessing I'm pretty much up a creek without a paddle at this point. Are you going to fix this issue or do I just forget about the game?
If this can't be fixed will I get credit to buy another game?

Edited on 02/22/2014 at 9:06:53 AM PST

[Post New]by eloracyarg on Mar 10, 14 9:36 AM
After I gave the Airedale the bone so that he would drop the spyglass (the scene then showed the dog with the spyglass broken on the ground with the lense available for picking up). I clicked on the dog (verified that was the next action by clicking hint and looking at walkthrough), the scene repeatedly came up with the dog holding the spyglass in his mouth and not the bone even though I had given it to him. I am unable to pick up the lense and cannot go any further in the game because the next thing to do is to use the lense to burn the note on the pile of leaves. I am waiting to hear from Tech Support and saw no other notations here of others having this particular problem.

Post your TECH ISSUES for Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon here will not download full version af

[Post New]by nonstopval on Mar 15, 14 7:54 AM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your technical problems!

I have purchased this game and yet no matter how many times I contact you it STILL will NOT come out of demo mode. It shows as being activated. But it still is in the demo mode. How do I get this full version to play ?

[Post New]by nonstopval on Mar 15, 14 7:58 AM
Taxidude wrote:Same here, folks. Have uninstalled and reinstalled game 3 times. Every time it runs for about 1-2 minutes and then crashes. Kicks me clear out of game. Restarts each time from point it kicked me out, but cannot play game that continually crashes every 1-2 minutes. Big Fish needs to fix this ASAP, as I (and I'm sure others) don't care to pay for a game that does not run.

[Post New]by nonstopval on Mar 15, 14 8:00 AM
I think I am just going to chalk it up to a lesson learned and delete ALL THINGS connected to big fish. I will NEVER buy another game from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Melvye on Apr 5, 14 3:49 PM
What is going on with this crashing every few minutes. If this is the case I would like a refund since it is no fun to be playing and it crashing and leaving me where I have to close out the computer and go back into Big Fish. Would appreciated a reply as to why this is happening and what can be done to correct the problem?

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Apr 17, 14 7:59 PM
I'm another one who has a game that is pretty much useless, crashing every few minutes. Note to myself - always check these forums before buying any more games.

pacman13
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

CAN'T BE INSTALLED ON WINDOWS

[Post New]by pacman13 on May 19, 14 10:09 AM
Tried to install several times. Keep getting the message "CAN'T BE INSTALLED ON WINDOWS". What the Hel*! is going on. The other games purchased in the 'special deal" installed fin IN WINDOWS. (Win 7)

How do I get a refund!?

pacman13
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by pacman13 on May 22, 14 11:11 AM
Does anybody even monitor this blog, or is this website run by the government too? Game still shows "can';t be installed on windows" It can however be part of the 'download for windows' option and you can sure the hell pay for it using windows. REFUND!!!!!!

[Post New]by Angelica4814 on May 26, 14 12:52 PM
I have tried to change, update, uninstall, reinstall and when I hit Play, it closes down--every time. I can't even get INTO the game. I was able to at first, but then it crashed. Tried the above, but no luck. So what do I do now? I paid for the game and can't play it. Apparently many people are having problems with this game. Looks like a good one, but what's the use if I can't play it?!

flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by flags1 on Aug 6, 14 11:16 AM
In Rome --I managed to get to the fireplace to pick up the lizard -- but the thongs don't work anywhere on the screen. I have no other items -- there are no other locations showing a ! and the help button continues to point to the lizard. I have changed my difficulty thinking that would help but no. The Walkthrough says take the thongs and get the lizard tile. So I must be in a glitch.

Go to: