peperica
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Clutter 3: Who is The Void? here

[Post New]by peperica on Mar 2, 14 11:19 AM
HI there I played Clutter 3 for about a week before the upgrade, and now I get "Input not supported" message that bounces all over the screen covering up the game. I have reinstalled the game twice and still get the same thing. Why is this? Is there anything I can do about it?

anniebird
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by anniebird on Mar 6, 14 7:21 AM
What's the point of this forum if no one addresses your technical problems?

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Mar 8, 14 5:42 PM
Hi annibird Welcome to The Pond
This forum is so that we can help one another and let the Big Fish Tech people see what is giving us trouble. Also many of the developers monitor and answer on her so keep checking back
I have been a game club member since 2008 and have gotten help when I needed it. You can also ask questions here on Big Fish Facebook page; here------------ https://www.facebook.com/bigfishgames?filter=2
Don't give up

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Mar 9, 14 5:02 AM
Hi All:
My apologies for it taking so long to fix but the Slider problem has been fixed and is in the current version of the game. Some problems are just harder than others and that was a difficult one to reproduce and find a fix for it.
Again, my apologies for taking so long to fix it.
Joe

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Mar 21, 14 3:43 PM
I'm also getting 'Input not supported' floating all over the sceen. Funny thing is, I can still play the game behind it (although it's ever so annoying when the box covers up the pieces, and I rarely beat the clock), so obviously the input IS supported.

I had exactly the same thing happen with both the other 'Clutter ' games. Big Fish did all they could to help, but to no avail.

This is one of my favourite games ..( as was 'He Said She Said'). It's what I call a 'wind down' game .. something nice and relaxing before bed. I LOVE it!

So Joe .. if you're reading this, I would really appreciate some advice on how to get rid of that damn irritating box.
Many thanks
Jo

mb88
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by mb88 on Mar 31, 14 5:41 PM
game malfunction

played the game several times, including picture quest twice (shoes & dog). Now if I click on picture quest, the "disc" goes up to the left hand corner, it opens, but when I click on play, instead of picture quest, either jig-saw square or sliders opens up. If I click on the green arrow in upper lerft corner to go back another picture appears in the picture quest box, but I can never get to picture quest to play it I've tried numerous times. I tried going through the Big Fish technical chat & attached a "Dr. Felix diagnostic" but they were unable to help & referred me to tthis forum.

mb88
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by mb88 on Apr 18, 14 4:02 PM
would love to get an answer from Joe re: tech issue noted on 3/31 so I can continue the game. Thanks

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Apr 18, 14 4:47 PM
I'm confused. The Picture Quest takes you through a bunch of the picture puzzles some sliders, some square jigsaws, etc. And it let's you skip ahead (I believe). When you go back to the main menu...the blinking light will be the current puzzle that you're on. (the only difference with the quest...is that it doesn't let you jump around like the other areas.

There's 25 puzzles in all....so even though it says "Sliders"...it's still in the Picture Quest.

Hope that helps...Joe

Post your TECH ISSUES for Clutter 3: Who is The Void?

[Post New]by tetens on Jun 3, 14 6:39 PM
had a anti virus run the other day, now I can not open this game. Just purchased about 2 weeks ago

[Post New]by CeeAnne on Jul 1, 14 2:31 PM
Hello Joe & All; I've just run into issue on 3rd level of Null & Void Treadmill Time.

I have double checked to be sure as per previous post that I do not have the lock feature on, but anyway problem is not with letters or puzzle pieces.

Whether using big or small cursor, a click does not remove the found item from the list of 5 main objects at the top of the page.

After several clicks the play area will gray out for a few seconds. When the gray penalty phase ends I can click on the object and after a couple of clicks it may register and remove item from the top of page. Sometimes not.

I am getting an audible confirmation of the click, but it is as if I am not clicking on the right item. I've restarted this level several times, problem persists.

Have tried exiting and re-entering game. Hate to uninstall and reinstall, I'll lose my progress.

Any suggestions or fixes?

Thanks, Cee

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Jul 2, 14 5:40 AM
Hi Cee:

On the Treadmill Time levels...an object has to be sliding by on the treadmill in order to be matched. You just need one click...but...it has to be visibly on the treadmill (not just visible in the upper match area).

Let me know if that works. When you find one of the Void matches...you still have to wait for it to appear sliding by. (otherwise, you'll just hear a "click") (and yes, if you keep clicking...it will think you're "guessing" and turn the screen dark for a bit.

Hope that helps....Joe

Can't play it -- Play button closes the Big Fish Game Manager

[Post New]by lenderb on Jul 6, 14 9:16 PM
Hello,
I have not been able to pay Clutter 3 because when I hit the Play button it closes the Big Fish Game Manager instead of starting the game. This happens with every Play button, including "Open" in the Windows Explorer file directory. I reported this to Big Fish. They worked on it with me for quite a while but never came up with a solution.

Go to: