GM1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Game Reviews for Clutter 3: Who is the Void

[Post New]by GM1956 on Mar 12, 14 10:43 AM
I'll add my opinion here. I think Clutter is a really great mix of different puzzles, and I can easily skip those that I don't like. Quest mode is very good, I lked Clutter 3 best, with the 'void' obstacles and the mystery story (didn't particularly care for Leon and Ana in 1 and 2). As for the puzzles, I love everything Jigsaw type, Sliders are my favourites, then stretch mode. If you'd make a game with only slider puzzles I'd definitively buy that one. But I'll Clutter 4 for sure, too.

Re:Game Reviews for Clutter 3: Who is the Void

[Post New]by gaymaddox on Mar 20, 14 2:16 PM
I do not like anything about this version of Clutter. The first game was cute, interesting and I played it over and over and over. Clutter 2 I tried last night and found it actually ugly and that includes the dreary background as well as the unattractive items you have to find. so today I tried Clutter 3 and it was even worse. That background is awful. The screen is simply a mess, and I get so sick of having to stop and read all the copy. It's a strain on the eyes. It's just a bore. I won't be buying either 2 or 3. I think it's a waste of money, but it's obvious this game maker put a lot of effort into these two newer versions, so I was glad to read positive posts from people who appreciate the games. They are not for me. If you are going to strain my eyes to the point of blurred vision, at least give me something pretty to look at while I'm playing.

Go to: