scavenger hunt

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

Re:scavenger hunt

[Post New]by sandebeach on Feb 11, 14 4:01 PM
Look at the bottom of the scavenger hunt. You can end the hunt at any time by paying gold for the heart reward. On one game I bought immediately for 35, on my other game I got most of the items, and the price to end the hunt dropped down to 10 Gold.

[Post New]by lwischmann on Feb 11, 14 4:13 PM
Sports items??!!! I've found a baseball bat, which is definitely a sports item but didn't register as such. Also, items leaning to what I would think are sports items: skates, skis, skateboard? I see from one of the other posters that the tennis racket counts as one so that will be my three as I've found the golf club and golf ball.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Feb 11, 14 4:17 PM
I think I pulled all the mammals from the Haunted House and the Gypsy scene, But I only have 10 and need 5 more..
Gypsy scene - Boar, groundhog, monkey, rabbit, sheep, wolf, rat (anything zodiac related didn't count like the bull, lion, or ram)
Haunted house - mouse, bat, raccoon..

Looking at the other scenes I don't recall any others with a lot of mammals.. The messy desk I think has a rat.. Can anyone point me to a scene or scenes that I can get the other mammals??

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Feb 11, 14 4:21 PM
Iwischmann - I got the golf ball from the Gypsy scene and the Tennis Racket from the Train station.. Sorry can't see the third.. my list is on the break and I can't get it to arrow down in a small increment, it arrows down so I still can't read that list.

Looked at someone elses post they have the golf flag in the gypsy scene also.

Edited on 02/11/2014 at 4:23:39 PM PST

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Feb 11, 14 4:29 PM
For those of you who have completed. I noticed not only do we get the heart tree, but also the 2X silver.. Is that 12 hours or 24 hours or something else.. Should I not complete the treasure hunt until tomorrow morning?

Balinagra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Balinagra on Feb 11, 14 4:40 PM
Animals - Gypsy - boar, geoundhog, monkey, rabbit, sheep, wolf, rat ... Haunted house - mouse, raccoon, bat ... Bayou - dog, possum ... papa legba's - rat sterlings desk - elephant, pig

[Post New]by Islandtimegirl07 on Feb 11, 14 4:40 PM
Pink Elephant counts in Swampy Bottom(3.3)! Also, you can get what you want from the Gypsy & Haunted station & Haunted House scenes without having to use up any life by visiting friends and doing them in blitz mode.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Feb 11, 14 4:47 PM
I noticed that Islandtimegirl but feared saying it.. In case they didn't want us to have it and took it away..

Thanks for the mammals - just played the messy desk 3 times, Because I noted it did have mammals Whale, pig, rat and elephant... But all 3 times I played it gave me not a single mammal on any of the lists... Geesh.. With other scenes I have been manipulating them to get the blitz as I have a better chance of bringing up the items on the list..

rlwoole
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by rlwoole on Feb 11, 14 5:01 PM
moosetracker wrote:For those of you who have completed. I noticed not only do we get the heart tree, but also the 2X silver.. Is that 12 hours or 24 hours or something else.. Should I not complete the treasure hunt until tomorrow morning?

It is the 12 hour booster

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Feb 11, 14 5:12 PM
Islandtimegirl07 wrote:Pink Elephant counts in Swampy Bottom(3.3)! Also, you can get what you want from the Gypsy & Haunted station & Haunted House scenes without having to use up any life by visiting friends and doing them in blitz mode.

Great tip!!

mizzelle
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by mizzelle on Feb 11, 14 5:35 PM
Do the neighbour blitz visits count this time around?

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Feb 11, 14 5:48 PM
Yes, the neighbor blitz items count this time around.

You can save a boatload of energy doing the neighbor blitz scenes, since they are taken from Chapters 1, 2 and 3..

galiote
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by galiote on Feb 11, 14 6:25 PM
I managed to get ten weapons without them (a bear trap counts as a weapon? Who knew?), but there's a spear and a mace in the Haunted Mansion (1.2) scene.

MBZR
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by MBZR on Feb 11, 14 6:25 PM
I am currently in the 1 day x2 silver boost. Wonder if the x2 award for finishing SH will be combined for x4 a while, or will it show up after the first one is done?

Won't contact CS for this yet..think I will see what happens. So far still at x2 .

Oops! Strike this post...just went back to game and I am getting the 4x silver now. I'm sure it will return to x2 when my first boost expires.

Happy Valentines Day to all!

Edited on 02/11/2014 at 6:31:21 PM PST

[Post New]by 4PrivetDrive on Feb 11, 14 6:43 PM
eli173 wrote:The reward is the heart in a tree!!!

So far:

WEAPONS:
Dagger (1.4) - Arrows, Axe, Bear Trap, Gun, Knife, Mace, Spear (1.2) - Axe, Rifle (3.3) - Pistol (2.1) - Bow & Arrow, Machette (1.1) - Bullwhip (3.4)

MAMMALS:
Bat, Mouse, Racoon (1.2) - Dog, Possum (3.3) - Elephant, Pig (2.1) - Boar, Grounddhog, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Wolf (1.1)

SPORTS ITEMS:
Tennis Racket (1.4) - Golf Ball, Golf Flag (1.1) - Baseball, Soccer Ball (3.4)

SNOWGLOBE: (2.3)

Thank you eli, for the life of me I could not remember where the snow globe resided.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 11, 14 7:21 PM
And don't forget the Anchor in Swampy Bottom (3.1).

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 11, 14 7:52 PM
More sport items that count toward the hunt:
Baseball and Soccer Ball in the General Store (Ch 2.4)

lwischmann wrote:Sports items??!!! I've found a baseball bat, which is definitely a sports item but didn't register as such. Also, items leaning to what I would think are sports items: skates, skis, skateboard? I see from one of the other posters that the tennis racket counts as one so that will be my three as I've found the golf club and golf ball.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Feb 11, 14 7:56 PM
I think this is a really fun quest. I found if you really know a scene Lighting Blitz is the way to go. I cleaned out Swampy Bottom and Soul of the Bayou and I'm up over 40% done already. Thanks for the great tip on visiting neighbors. The big problem for me I think will be the Snow Globe. I know there's one in Papa Legba's Shop but I am not very good at that one and have had lousy luck with it coming up the three times I've tried already. Does anyone remember if there is another one somewhere else?

mizzelle
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by mizzelle on Feb 11, 14 8:30 PM
Nope, that's the lone snow globe. I usually have better success with the regular blitz than lightning. I'm only lacking a handful of mammals now.

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Feb 11, 14 8:43 PM
Zoppy wrote:I think this is a really fun quest. I found if you really know a scene Lighting Blitz is the way to go. I cleaned out Swampy Bottom and Soul of the Bayou and I'm up over 40% done already. Thanks for the great tip on visiting neighbors. The big problem for me I think will be the Snow Globe. I know there's one in Papa Legba's Shop but I am not very good at that one and have had lousy luck with it coming up the three times I've tried already. Does anyone remember if there is another one somewhere else?

It took me awhile to get the snow globe but finally got it this evening. I kept getting normal and scrambled lists without the snow globe; finally got it on the ticker of all things. I still need two mammals but will not try for those tonight.

Go to: