Don't waste your arrows!

Re:Don't waste your arrows!

[Post New]by melclear on Feb 16, 14 10:13 AM
Have to say it only worked that two times and hasn't worked since!!

[Post New]by SnickersMom43 on Feb 16, 14 10:21 AM
True, buy the smaller packages and the gems adds up!
Barb.

[Post New]by CanadianBea on Feb 16, 14 12:50 PM
I saved up a bunch of arrows and traded for 6 of the large boxes. In 2 of those boxes I received 28 Gold each.

[Post New]by Myffanwy1378 on Feb 16, 14 4:37 PM
I know it was mentioned but I will mention it again. If you leave the game open I get arrows all over the place. I just shrink it and come back after a few minutes and find them here an there. A few could not get to even with the eye, but mostly this seems to work for me. Hope it works for others. Still not sure myself which is the best way to go present wise. Mixed results on my end. Good luck to those who can play. And for those who can't I hope they get it working for yall soon.

SuesTypo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by SuesTypo on Feb 16, 14 6:50 PM
where are you counting your arrows?

[Post New]by brooklyn1969 on Feb 17, 14 6:00 AM
Does anyone know how to get behind the trees in the top hand corner I have two arrows behind there that I can't get to and its really annoying. I have used the eye but it won't let me get them

I've been playing on the 4 hour unlimited play and had a huge amount of arrows and 89 keys so far, don't know what there for though, but not selling them just in case.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Feb 17, 14 1:43 PM
I saved up 100 arrows and bought all big presents. The rewards faded so quickly that I couldn't keep track but I got silver, gold, energy bolt and jars. Everytime I got a pastry. that's the 2000 silver per exchange collection. Sweet! LOL

jojobear9
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by jojobear9 on Feb 26, 14 6:43 PM
Confirming earlier post if you leave the game open you get more arrows. I left mine open last night while I was sleeping and got up this morning and collected over 150 arrows,

The KEYS will be used to open treasure chest in the next upgrade so DON"T SELL THEM!!!

Edited on 02/26/2014 at 6:44:37 PM PST

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 27, 14 3:01 AM
Well, I have split my presents and, so far, have gotten more gold from the medium-sized presents than either of the others. The word "random" now occurs to me...

[Post New]by datruble4u on Feb 27, 14 11:09 PM
I only get the large presents and I have received over 200 gold coins. I've noticed that for every third or fourth large present I get I will get at the least 20 gold coins. I usually have it running in the background so I end up with loads of arrows throughout the day.

And if its any consolation I was one of the ones that had issue upon issue with the game file and not being able to play to the point of having gotten a refund and three game coupons but I played other games and was patient and FINALLY got a version I can play and enjoy.

Re:Don't waste your arrows! RE:KEYS

[Post New]by DeltaDil on Feb 28, 14 2:34 PM
Found info on Bronze Keys

[Post New]by Sjaani on Feb 22, 14 3:12 AM
The full post I found elsewhere is as follows

Hello everybody! We have noticed many questions about Keys in Farm Up. Our post with the answer was not really visible and we decided to answer this question again In the current version of Farm Up these keys have no specific purpose, but in the upcoming update you will need them to open treasure chests. So it is up to you to sell the keys or to keep them

Willieshan
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Willieshan on Feb 28, 14 6:24 PM
Candle_Light wrote:Most other fishies can't play the game.

LMAO...good one.

I'm waiting (hopefully) for another update to fix an access violation error caused by the most recent update for a game I've played for over a year and a half. I just started a new game on my PC and while it's sort of fun to start fresh, I miss my old farm! I realize I'm lucky to have the option to play at all tho....

Edited on 02/28/2014 at 6:27:15 PM PST

[Post New]by JackieDee1980 on Feb 28, 14 11:28 PM
The keys are stored in the storehouse - the second tab. You can trade them for silver coins.

Kaleygh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Kaleygh on Mar 5, 14 12:19 PM
Has anyone noticed if the gifts contain different and/or better items if you purchase them with gold rather than with arrows?

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Mar 5, 14 4:44 PM
In another thread one person found a post that said that there is nothing to do with the keys yet but in the next update there will be treasure chests to open. I sure hope so because I have 1400+ keys.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 5, 14 6:59 PM
My Cupid sat on one the arrows too. In fact it has happened multiple times. But you can get that one. Just move your pointer very slowly over Cupid. There is a very very small spot where your pointer is on the arrow and not cupid. You just have to figure out where it is. I have gotten that arrow. So I know it can be done.

[Post New]by Summerwind1 on Mar 22, 14 8:51 PM
I have gotten gold coins (several) a few times from the lowest one, and I have gotton 17 gold at least 5 times from the medium boxes and I have received 30 gold from the large box. I was getting gold pretty regularly but the past 4 days, nothing, and I bought a lot of boxes;\

Go to: