cindybuns
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by cindybuns on Feb 21, 14 4:10 AM
catbag8717 wrote:The achievements are glitching! I'm getting achievements for stuff I haven't done yet!

I used about 3 hints in the first HOS: Got an achievement for solving a HOS without skipping.
In the first HOS I also got an achievement for not miss-clicking, even though I miss-clicked a couple of times.
I skipped my first puzzle: Got an achievement for solving a puzzle without skipping.
I just finished my 3rd HOS. Got an achievement for solving 3 HOS with no hints.

Believe it or not, it's actually getting REALLY annoying!

Check my earlier posts above, I've already reported this problem and others have had it as well. I have even forwarded this glitch to their support/tech group and they are currently researching it as others are having the same problem.

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Syndalee on Feb 21, 14 7:33 PM
Okay, this was the weirdest thing … Finished the game. Quit the game. Quit GM. Was still hearing the music on the computer. Turned off the sound to be sure and, yes, could still hear the music.
What the heck?!?

[Post New]by fishaddict on Mar 2, 14 2:38 PM
The magnifying glass has disappeared from my Inventory. I need it to see through the telescope. Mac running 10.9.2.

Thanks!

[Post New]by Katie41034 on Mar 15, 14 12:07 PM
The emerald has disappeared and i can't continue the game.

[Post New]by Jilllz on Mar 18, 14 2:17 PM
My emerald is lost too, I've put it in the dangling thing on the door (game accepted it) instead of in my jewelry box and now I'm stuck because I can't complete the turtle key. How do I fix this?

[Post New]by Alisonext on Mar 23, 14 9:42 AM
I did the same thing, lost the emerald by trying to put in in the door with the other emeralds instead of putting it in the box - now it is completely missing from the game and I can't move forward.

[Post New]by lingoist on Mar 23, 14 3:50 PM
I did the exact same thing--put the emerald in the door with the other green emeralds or nuts?? and it just disappeared. Now I'm totally stuck.

[Post New]by Shufflinshelton on Oct 11, 14 1:52 PM
I've just downloaded the free iPhone version and I start the game use the key in the door and the minute I exit the building it restarts and I can't progress. Tried everything ie reinstalling refreshing switching off updating etc etc??

[Post New]by boosbe1 on Oct 31, 14 4:53 AM
Shufflinshelton wrote:I've just downloaded the free iPhone version and I start the game use the key in the door and the minute I exit the building it restarts and I can't progress. Tried everything ie reinstalling refreshing switching off updating etc etc??

Same problem on ipad2 (ios 8.1): impossible to restart play where I left off. I have to restart from the beginning!

[Post New]by kyri_dottery on Nov 10, 14 11:43 AM
Ive bought the game and im still stuck at the demo game. Ive tried to redownload the game but no luck.

[Post New]by ladyella on Nov 10, 14 4:19 PM
I cannot figure out how to save this game. I love the game, but it is very frustrating to have to start from the beginning every time I open it. There's no "exit" on the menu that I can find. Does anyone have the same problem...or a solution?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 11, 14 9:36 AM
Hey there,

I'm really sorry to see these issues are coming up with the game! Please contact Tech Support HERE, with a Dr. Felix Report if you're playing on Mac or PC, and our Reps will be happy to help out in any way they can

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by mac_minnow on Dec 6, 14 2:54 PM
For frustrated iPhone/iPad users: There is definitely a technical problem with this restarting all the time. It has been pulled out of the App Store. It was pretty simple to get a refund:
(1) Open iTunes.
(2) On the menu bar, click on your name (Apple ID) and select Account Info.You may have to enter your password again.
(3) Scroll down to Purchase History. On the right side of that section, click on See All.
(4) Find the game under Previous Purchases. Click on the little arrow at the left end of that line.
(5) On the details page, make sure it says Full Game Unlock, $6.99. Just to the left of the price, click on Report a Problem.
(6) That should open a web page. Briefly describe the problem and click Submit. Click the button to Request a Refund.
Boom, it's refunded. I got the confirmation e-mail in minutes.

Alternatively, if you have your email receipt, you can go to http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT1933 and follow the directions there.

[Post New]by shonjah on Feb 20, 15 9:14 AM
I just got remus-statue from inside the public square statue. Now i dont have it... does anyone know what happend??

remus-statue just dissapear and i cant find it anywhere....

Go to: