10 DAYS UNDER THE SEA

feistysmom
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:10 DAYS UNDER THE SEA

[Post New]by feistysmom on Jul 7, 08 11:07 AM
Does anyone consider this a really short game. I can't decide whether to buy it or not. I liked the idea of taking pictures of the fish for the album. Fast little suckers, aren't they?

Edited on 07/08/2008 at 9:13:23 AM PST

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Jul 14, 08 6:34 AM
GinaBean wrote:Well, I finally just finished the demo of this game last night, and I'm lumping it in with the Unicorn game as "unsure". I got two game credits left, and I'm holding one for Azada 2, don't know if there's any more interesting games on the horizon.

Got to agree with you, but I had a coupon, so I did buy it. I got my 20yr old daughter to help me find the items(we often play together since she moved back home) and she "caught a few hints" Thanks

Edited on 07/14/2008 at 6:34:31 AM PST

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Jul 14, 08 7:21 AM
I guess I am so spoiled with the great games like Dream Chronicles and M.C.F that this is a nice young game for younger crowd.it also is in a list of unsure to spend a coupon on.so loved the Little Shop "Road Trip.Wish B.F. could somehow deal with the Co.

[Post New]by jasmine01972 on Sep 2, 08 8:31 AM
Wanted to say really liked this game had one issue things could be bigger ty

pcb4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by pcb4 on Sep 14, 08 10:08 PM
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to save this game? As it sits it seems I need to finish it in one shot! Thanks for any tips here

[Post New]by supperhero on Sep 15, 08 11:12 AM
so do i.
like the game a lot ...

[Post New]by basshunter2 on Feb 8, 09 12:02 PM
its absalutely crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Midsun on Feb 8, 09 3:46 PM
I see that some of you that played this game also played Amazon. I am stuck in the scene with the statue in the cave. Seems I need a crow bar but cannot find one. Love the game & would like to finish it so I can play it again. Other wise I will just have to delete it as it is wasting space on my computor. Can any one help?

darcikirk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by darcikirk on Jul 31, 09 6:44 PM
page 1 & 2 in the fish photo book has the Klunzinger's Wrasse fish. A beautiful blue and green fish with pink and yellow stripes. I wonder if it's good eating?

darcikirk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by darcikirk on Jul 31, 09 7:41 PM

Not sure about replay value. I don't know if they will keep asking for the same items on the list or if they will change. Looks to be a game worth buying, altho, after playing Amazon 7-8 times now, I think I have **** burn out. I need to play Saqqarah for a while first. I really need Azada 2 right now!

What is Saqqarah? Tried to find it but couldn't.

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Oct 1, 09 5:00 AM
Is this a strictly HOG game or does it have interactive things to do? I couldn't find any info on the forums.

Thanks.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Oct 1, 09 5:04 AM
Very basic HOG Nykelli with a few simple puzzles like putting a picture together, nothing special but pleasant.

[Post New]by arizdove35 on Oct 1, 09 10:58 AM
it says this is a 2.99 game but it doesnt give me the code. can anyone help please?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Oct 1, 09 1:42 PM
arizdove35 wrote:it says this is a 2.99 game but it doesnt give me the code. can anyone help please?

Are you a Game Club member? If you are not, the toolbar is not going to give you the discount code anymore, I don't think. The code shows up under your "my account" page because the Daily Deals now are for Game Club members only.

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Oct 1, 09 3:15 PM
I'm wondering about replay value. Has anyone played this more than once? Do the items on the lists change when you play it again, or are the same?

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 1, 09 4:06 PM
nantyglyn wrote:The way I get the fish to "work with me" is that when I see one coming that I want to photograph I put the camera ahead of the fish and let him (or her) swim into the box, instead of trying to chase it. I don't understand how to use those "extra" items on the bottom right. The explanation came up briefly and when I wanted to go back to review what they did, I couldn't find a way to do so, so I consider them useless. I don't know if I will buy this game. My album starts on page 3 and 4 also (although now my demo time is up). Playing this in the middle of my second game of Amazon doesn't go too well - like trying to eat your broccoli in the middle of your chocolate ice cream.

On the main menu there is a glass fronted cabinate. Click on it and it will open. The items that glow are active and when selected will be explained.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 21, 11 9:42 AM
Did not care for this game. A lot of objects too small to tell what they were. The hints didn't center on the item being sought, I had to click all around to hit on the item. I am not a genius when it comes to mini-puzzles in HOGs, but these were so super-simple. Wrong names given to items gives away its Russian origins.

If this is offered again as a DD, I would buy it. Otherwise, no.

[Post New]by Rosefish123 on Sep 30, 12 5:02 AM
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS LOLOLOLOL

[Post New]by britt846 on Jan 22, 14 3:40 PM

Edited on 01/23/2014 at 11:27:40 AM PST

Go to: