obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Demigods here

[Post New]by obrien60 on Feb 18, 14 11:47 AM
lynn106 wrote:The game will not stay in full screen mode. It switches back to windowed between each level.

me too very annoying as the very first tutorial request is hidden by my taskbar.

[Post New]by LeowomanJen on Feb 18, 14 5:55 PM
I'm stuck at Level 16. I can't go any further. I'm playing on a PC, and after I finish level 16 I get the following error message:

Access Violation at 0x1010A3F0 (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated

So, I'm going to remove the game and try to download it again! I have had this same problem 4 times, and I'm not going for a fifth time!

[Post New]by lifeunbeautiful on Feb 18, 14 7:04 PM
This game will not load for me...the green progress bar at the bottom of the first inital load screen takes FOUR minutes to load...(I timed it). Really painful to watch! I'm running Vista Home Premium, an AMD phenom 9150e Quad-core processor, ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics, Service Pack 2, 64 bit. If anyone can help me figure out why this game won't work, let me know!!

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Feb 18, 14 10:19 PM
obrien60 wrote:
lynn106 wrote:The game will not stay in full screen mode. It switches back to windowed between each level.

me too very annoying as the very first tutorial request is hidden by my taskbar.

Use Alt + Enter to switch to full screen mode instead of going into the options menu. It should stay in full screen while you play. However, you will have to do this each time after completely exiting the game..

[Post New]by bladette2006 on Feb 19, 14 9:23 AM
I haven't had any problems with this game until level 25. This level keeps freezing and the graphics keep disappearing.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Feb 19, 14 10:31 AM
I think the Dev's need to pull this game and get the bugs out. There's obviously a problem with alot of people.

[Post New]by Mom3Grama5 on Feb 19, 14 12:38 PM
I'm having the same trouble on level 16 only I get access violation 0X5DD19C0. Have already reinstalled it and it didn't help

[Post New]by lindalittlebird8 on Feb 20, 14 1:48 PM
I am so stuck on level 26 or 27. It is the one where you enter the dragons lair. I don't know how to get enough gold to 1. get a crystal. 2. get rid of the troll. 3.buy some food and 4. get rid of the wolf blocking the cave entrance. any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Ongoldenpond
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Ongoldenpond on Feb 21, 14 9:49 AM

My Goodness - what is going on with games lately? Another game with bugs and glitches! I too, am having the same problem with game not staying in full screen mode. Gave up and played anyway and started getting Access Violation codes. I'm getting sick of games not getting checked for problems before they're released and for BFG not being responsive/getting developers to fix these problems. Needless to say, I am very disappointed!!!

[Post New]by seahorse1961 on Feb 21, 14 1:40 PM
It takes a very long time for the game to load, once it's loaded you can't play because the game is to slow.
Windows Vista service pack 2
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530

[Post New]by bluesam on Feb 21, 14 6:08 PM
Hi I am running on a windows tablet with windows 8.

I downloaded the game and played the trial....no problems bit slow loading but I can handle that.

I bought the game and played it for awhile then it crashed. froze my whole computer. I had to restart the computer. Since then when I load the game I get to the loading page for about 5 secs then the screen goes black!!!!

I have uninstalled/reinstalled. I have restarted my computer. I have checked the graphics card etc..... still wont load. Not happy havent even gotten 24 hours out of the game and I can no longer play it.

Never had issues like this with any other games and I have alot of bigfishgames.

PS didnt get past about level 6 or 7....not sure but not far into the game.

Edited on 02/22/2014 at 10:18:31 AM PST

[Post New]by gemstonefreak64 on Feb 22, 14 3:52 AM
I am playing on Dell PC with windows 8 and when I try playing this game I get the error could not load:,/content/sound/buttomOver.ogg. If this dies not get corrected I want my game redit back.

lisaf228
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lisaf228 on Feb 22, 14 11:45 AM
LeowomanJen wrote:I'm stuck at Level 16. I can't go any further. I'm playing on a PC, and after I finish level 16 I get the following error message:

Access Violation at 0x1010A3F0 (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated

So, I'm going to remove the game and try to download it again! I have had this same problem 4 times, and I'm not going for a fifth time!

I am having this same problem.

[Post New]by sorensonkj on Feb 22, 14 2:00 PM
I'm having access error violation issues with this game as well. The first 2 times closing the game and reopening let me pass, but level 25 won't advance. This is the 2nd game out of the last 4 that won't continue. Hopefully there will be resolution soon - I'd hate to have to stop shopping here.

[Post New]by Bugece on Feb 22, 14 6:32 PM
Also stuck at level 16 but not for the access violation: I have completed the required tasks (rebuild storages, fix statue, required sheep, not sure if there was anything else but all the task tabs had the green check mark on) and yet the level doesn't end. The ship has raised from the ocean, I've been using the Zeus altar to have extra time while on gold to see if something was missing and I can't find anything. I eventually exited the level after 10 minutes of this,
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by sorensonkj on Feb 22, 14 8:56 PM
Try clicking just below the boat - it worked for me.

[Post New]by DariaRufina on Feb 23, 14 5:43 AM
LeowomanJen wrote:I'm stuck at Level 16. I can't go any further. I'm playing on a PC, and after I finish level 16 I get the following error message:

I got this for a few levels all I did was press Ctrl+Alt+Del and went into Task Manager, closed Task Manager, pressed ok on the message pressed play again in the Big Fish Manager and it was fine again. I did that every time it happened and now I'm finished the game. Hope this helps. Happy gaming.

[Post New]by czechincolorado on Feb 24, 14 8:11 PM
sorensonkj wrote:I'm having access error violation issues with this game as well. The first 2 times closing the game and reopening let me pass, but level 25 won't advance. This is the 2nd game out of the last 4 that won't continue. Hopefully there will be resolution soon - I'd hate to have to stop shopping here.

I am having the same problem. Level 16 let me pass eventually but level 25 will shut down always (but at different point of the level) claiming access error.

Level 40

[Post New]by keebler111 on Feb 26, 14 6:06 AM
I am on level 40. I have completed all tasks. The Phoenix has partially risen from the lava and then stops. I am able to collect food, wood, etc but cannot get the Phoenix to rise any more. The game will not allow me to go to the next level.

[Post New]by Tipperoo on Feb 27, 14 12:27 PM
How do you save the game if you are in the middle of a level? When I leave the game my work on the current level disappears.

Go to: