mechanic

JPOlafson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:mechanic

[Post New]by JPOlafson on Sep 1, 14 3:25 PM
mandeemae wrote:I too am having problems with the mechanic. The key just won't work.
Any solutions? I just bought the game yesterday Feb 22 so I guess there is not a fix yet?? This is frustrating. Any help would be appreciated

JPOlafson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JPOlafson on Sep 1, 14 3:28 PM
Don't talk to the mechanic until you have the new key to give him!

[Post New]by Jtlangford on Sep 23, 14 4:29 PM
I'm afraid I am becoming more and more disillusioned with Big Fish. I too have been having the same issue with this game (I made the mistake of talking to the mechanic before I had the key and now that I have it, I can't get it to let me unlock his chains... How is a person to know?).

I see a large number of posts from players on this same issue, but once again... no response or fix from Big Fish. I freely admit that I am a little addicted to these BF games and have been a very good customer for some time, but this is far from the first time I have encountered issues with Big Fish games that either force me to have to reinstall the game and start all over (extremely frustrating), or that aren't fixed at all, with no responses from Big Fish.

Sigh...I think I may have to just find myself a new hobby. One that isn't consistently wasting my money.

[Post New]by bigkitten47 on Mar 2, 15 12:56 PM
I finally figured it out.....uninstall, re-install. Change players. Once you get to the cavern, do NOT talk to the mechanic ! Do everythiing else first. Once you have both keys, use the rasp, get the chains key...give the key to the mechanic and THEN talk to him.

Go to: