EGG TO TRADE

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 28, 14 3:38 PM
Isn't the blue cat the one that doesn't require an egg? If I remember correctly, it costs 25 postcards and some coins...don't recall how many coins though.

Edited to add:

Just checked my game....the weird blue cat costs 300 coins and 25 postcards to craft. It doesn't require an egg.

Edited on 02/28/2014 at 4:20:35 PM PST

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 28, 14 5:36 PM
I wonder why they have the winged cat egg in the wish list? Marius14 is on the hunt. He is only at level 5 & the crafting of pets is not open to him yet. He has been busy & is having a nap in the garden at present. He will be back to play this evening.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 28, 14 5:39 PM
As Marius is a cat we can assume him to be an expert on all things feline. Please let him know the whole MC world is waiting on his pronouncement

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 28, 14 9:27 PM
Marius has been back & had another play. His paws are rather big for the keys on the laptop so he makes me do it for him, especially since he broke the space bar the other day.

He says that since he hasn't many friends yet, he will have to wait till he has been given the snow griffin as a pet. He thinks that will open the crafting of pets lab as they are all locked at the moment. He has reached level 6 & has sent 3 gifts so far.

He says he will look after the Snow Griffin & not let SamIAm play with it. He says he is too old to chase birds & prefers his meat anyway

Marius14 ID 190977

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 28, 14 10:59 PM
HAVE YOU STARTED A GAME NAMED FOR YOU CAT? YOU DID I GOT HIM TONIGHT.

SHARLENE,

PS IF SO I WILL ADD HIM TO MY OTHER GAMES SINCE THEY ARE STILL LOW IN THE LEVELS. THEY CAN GO UP TOGETHER. I HAVE TOO MANY HIGH LEVEL FRIENDS THERE THEY WILL SOON LEVEL OUT. LEAVING TO FEW TO HAVE FUN WITH.

Edited on 03/12/2014 at 12:09:59 PM PST

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 1, 14 12:44 AM
Yes, He is hunting for the winged cat. I don't remember needing an egg to craft him & a walking lady checked & found the cat is 25 postcards & coins. Interesting to see what happens.

I will add Dawna when I go back tomorrow morning my time

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by lwilletts on Mar 1, 14 7:06 PM
I just received a Snow Griffin egg on my free spin. Don't understand that because that is the first pet you get and you don't need an egg. I guess all its good for is to sell for 50 coins?

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 1, 14 7:34 PM
Not sure Iwilletts, seems funny that we are seeing eggs for pets that don't really need them. Hang on to in case we need them when the update finally arrives.

Marius did not play much this morning. He has had a busy morning keeping Sam in check.

Bondi Girl

EGG TO TRADE

[Post New]by purple_13 on May 1, 14 9:47 AM
Would like Manticore, Owl, Snail or Phoenix Egg

Have Hopping Tiger and Pink Piggy

PM me if you want to trade

My friend code is 229164 - always looking for freinds who like to share

Edited on 05/03/2014 at 8:35:02 AM PST

wicked2014
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by wicked2014 on May 1, 14 5:40 PM
I have a pink piggy and a pegasus egg to trade, I am looking for a pheonix egg!

id is 962

[Post New]by milliemaltese on May 1, 14 9:23 PM
I will trade a tiger egg for any of the new ones. If you want something other than a tiger, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

[Post New]by Cinnamon8214 on May 2, 14 9:39 AM
Hi Everyone, I have a snow griffen and an emerald dragon egg to trade. I need any of the following: pegasus, phoenix, puppy and tiger. My friend code is 81456. I have added these eggs to my wish list. Thanks for any and all help.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 2, 14 10:00 AM
Cinnamon8214 (I have a guinea pig named Cinnamon! His cage mate is Nutmeg - I call them the spice boys, just a bit of useless information for you ) I will add you I have spares of most of those you want and would like another dragon.

Arthur 191458

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 5, 14 4:01 AM
I have 2 Piggy eggs and a Manticore egg. I would love to have a Snail egg or Turtle egg. Please PM me.

Player ID 207057 Thistle

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 5, 14 6:46 AM
Cinnamon8214 wrote:Hi Everyone, I have a snow griffen and an emerald dragon egg to trade. I need any of the following: pegasus, phoenix, puppy and tiger. My friend code is 81456. I have added these eggs to my wish list. Thanks for any and all help.

I sent you the Pegasus but you didn't give me the dragon! I got 2 from other friends which was very kind of them.

[Post New]by Cinnamon8214 on May 5, 14 8:44 AM
Hi, I am soooo sorry for the egg. Thank you so much for the egg that you sent. The egg you wanted went immediately. Is there anything else that you need? I will try and help you any way that I can. Again, I am sorry about the egg you wanted. Please let me have your friend code so I can keep track. Thanks.

Edited on 05/05/2014 at 8:45:25 AM PST

FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by FlWrestle on May 5, 14 1:52 PM
I started a new EGG TRADING thread for IOS players. I have a Lemur egg and I'm looking for a Phoenix egg.

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on May 5, 14 5:24 PM
I seem to have very little luck gettings eggs. I've never got one on the wheel or by crafting, just the ones you can earn through achievments> Looking for

Phoenix egg
Pegasus egg
Owl Egg
or the new Lemur or Snail
Or an odd egg if you can tell me what I am supposed to do with it!

For those of you in the higher levels I have several things related to the bow figurine, six paw, pirate standard and bag such as the crafty leprechaun and very expensive vulture claw. I have a fairly good inventory of lower/mid level items, especially since I just finished the craft 50 items in 30 minutes

Just let me know what you need and we'll trade. I also regularly gift my active friends after the initial trade.

My ID is 154312. Even is you don't have an egg, feel free to add me and we can exchange gifts in general.

Edited on 05/05/2014 at 8:43:37 PM PST

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on May 5, 14 7:29 PM
Anyone with spare new eggs? I have a hopping tiger to trade.
Much appreciated.
ID 30047

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on May 5, 14 7:34 PM
Pondora, I have a tiger egg for you.
ID 30047

Go to: