Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by yalejason on Mar 2, 14 4:19 AM
got as far ac chapter 3 and did hidden object in coach & did not receive glass jar, so cant go any further in game.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by secretwriter07 on Mar 2, 14 10:01 AM
yalejason wrote:got as far ac chapter 3 and did hidden object in coach & did not receive glass jar, so cant go any further in game.

I am actually having the same problem. I really don't want to start over.

Edited on 03/02/2014 at 10:02:02 AM PST

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by taty_janvier on Mar 2, 14 11:43 AM
secretwriter07 wrote:
yalejason wrote:got as far ac chapter 3 and did hidden object in coach & did not receive glass jar, so cant go any further in game.

I am actually having the same problem. I really don't want to start over.

i have the same problem, no way to restart the episod?

[Post New]by tytybird123 on Mar 2, 14 11:54 AM
huffpatsy wrote:I purchased the game but it won't let me play beyond the trial version. Help!
I too can not play game after purchasing, played good on trial

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Mar 2, 14 12:49 PM
I uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked. Thanks for your help.

stuck at chapter 7 darn snake

[Post New]by roodypoo on Mar 3, 14 2:19 PM
I scared the snake off and put the copper hand on the board and it keeps telling me to scare the snake off before I can move the hand. I have shut everything down and tried to play and I used the guide (I hate to do it but I was stuck) but it doesn't tell me anything more than I have done. please help I am almost done with this!!

[Post New]by aunt_stacy on Mar 3, 14 2:30 PM
About the HOP in chapter 3 that is supposed to give you the glass jar...I got it to work by deleting that profile and starting the game over. From what I can tell in the guide, there is a close up of some papers and gloves. In that close up, we are supposed to put the lens in the glasses, but somehow the first time I tried to play this game, the lens and the glasses disappeared when I clicked on them and the game didn't register that I had found that item. It just kept telling me the lens is missing and giving me the question mark in the spot where the glasses were.

Edited on 03/03/2014 at 2:32:17 PM PST

[Post New]by Charlotte82 on Mar 4, 14 8:48 AM
Had the same experience with the HOP. It also said "a lens is missing". When you restarted the game - was the lens and the glasses really gone the second time?

[Post New]by aunt_stacy on Mar 4, 14 12:16 PM
For me, the lenses and glasses came back after I restarted the game.

fla_girl
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by fla_girl on Mar 4, 14 3:37 PM
Every time I quit the game it doesn't saving it I have to start from the beginning again

shunterfl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shunterfl on Mar 6, 14 3:33 PM
aunt_stacy wrote: About the HOP in chapter 3 that is supposed to give you the glass jar...I got it to work by deleting that profile and starting the game over. From what I can tell in the guide, there is a close up of some papers and gloves. In that close up, we are supposed to put the lens in the glasses, but somehow the first time I tried to play this game, the lens and the glasses disappeared when I clicked on them and the game didn't register that I had found that item. It just kept telling me the lens is missing and giving me the question mark in the spot where the glasses were.

The same thing happened to me, so I switched to dominoes, finished that (green flash) but still didn't get the jar. BF techie, is there any work around that doesn't include having to start all over again? How about a patch that gives us the jar so we can move on?

[Post New]by littegoldfish on Mar 7, 14 5:08 PM
I went to PC games and off the "Reviews" decided to purchase the game. I usually try first but I am in the mood for an adventure. Not tonight I guess. I purchased the game and it keeps wanting to install as a Mac version??? I even went back and tried to install as a PC trial and I am still getting an error that it can't install. Sigh.

Hopefully it will be straightened out soon and I can get my credits back?

[Post New]by WebbPETS on Mar 7, 14 6:01 PM

Played the the HO scene on page 32 of the guide. A completed scene granted a glass jar. Finished and nothing happened. Went back to the HO scene and all objects in list were blanked out, but no jar was granted. Now I'm stuck. Please help!!

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Mar 13, 14 3:31 AM
T GET THE CROW STATUE TO FIT IN TE WITCHES BOOK PLEASE ELP IT SEEMS LIKE ITS UPSIDE DOWN!1

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Mar 13, 14 3:35 AM
I CAN T GET TE CROW STATUE TO FIT IN TE WITCHES BOOK FOR SOME REASON ITS UPDIDE DOWN AND WON T FIT I CHECKED OUT TE GUIDE BUT IT DIDN T HELP!

AFlowers
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Bonus Chapter: Griffin Assembly

[Post New]by AFlowers on Mar 14, 14 4:54 PM
After I assembled the Griffin in the bonus chapter, its leg popped up. Now I can't do anything with it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Bonus Chapter: Griffin Assembly

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 14, 14 7:03 PM
AFlowers wrote:After I assembled the Griffin in the bonus chapter, its leg popped up. Now I can't do anything with it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
After you assemble the Griffin, you then have to move the legs, head and torso to match the diagram, or as the directions say "arrange the pieces to match the creature from the drawing". Hope that helps!

Edited on 03/14/2014 at 7:07:55 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 14, 14 7:05 PM
criminalheart79 wrote:I CAN T GET TE CROW STATUE TO FIT IN TE WITCHES BOOK FOR SOME REASON ITS UPDIDE DOWN AND WON T FIT I CHECKED OUT TE GUIDE BUT IT DIDN T HELP!
Hi criminalheart79! I can't remember this particular part of the game, but if you can tell me what chapter you're in, I can look at the guide and see if it rings any bells!

AFlowers
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by AFlowers on Mar 15, 14 5:37 AM
Thanks for the reply! I tried that to a point, but now it seems like the griffin is stuck. One of the legs is popped up, and there are no click points that work. I tried saving the game and closing, but it is still stuck. I sure don't want to play the whole thing over again!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 15, 14 10:14 PM
AFlowers wrote:Thanks for the reply! I tried that to a point, but now it seems like the griffin is stuck. One of the legs is popped up, and there are no click points that work. I tried saving the game and closing, but it is still stuck. I sure don't want to play the whole thing over again!
Hmmm. I didn't have any problems getting the body parts to move, so I'm not exactly sure what to suggest. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling your game - you shouldn't have to start over, it should save your game progress - and see if that gets it going again.

Go to: