Re:Game reviews for Grim Legends: The Foresaken Bride Collector's Edition

[Post New]by MarthaB1333 on Mar 29, 14 4:31 PM
Stuck in Lily's room at the Inn. All other locations are X'd out on the map and I can't leave or use the Hint Button. Is this a flaw or am I missing something? Thanks.

[Post New]by cybdonna on Apr 1, 14 8:05 AM
MarthaB1333 wrote:Stuck in Lily's room at the Inn. All other locations are X'd out on the map and I can't leave or use the Hint Button. Is this a flaw or am I missing something? Thanks.

Me too! Is this a game glitch? I don't have enough items to complete the disguise, yet that's where the Hint button sent me. Now I can't leave the bedroom and Hint doesn't work anymore. What's up?

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Apr 20, 14 8:12 PM
Just OK for me. Twins' voices drove me nuts too. I really am looking forward to something really different!

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 23, 14 7:00 PM
I still like these type of games. What's not to like we have enchanting scences, a bear, magic, a cat to help you, that purrs & meows. elusive objects & faires to find.. Thropies to earn.

TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Aug 24, 14 3:35 AM
Played on the Kindle Fire HD (2012) 7".

For me, this is one of the best games ever in this genre. I was so relieved to find a game with my favourite fantasy/fairy tale type of graphics, which have been too few and far between for the Kindle Fire. This one is bright and colourful and had a storyline that actually interested me for a change (I've seen enough graveyards, megalomaniacs and eerie houses to last two lifetimes).

Whilst I think this game will be more attractive to female players, it has to be remembered that a lot of the great fairy tale writers were men (Hans Christian Andersen, the Grimm Bros etc), and my own husband prefers beautiful graphics to the ugly, dirty, decaying scenes in so many games - as are a lot of gardeners, artists and naturalists. We really need more mysteries set in beautiful surroundings - evil can be more shocking when it's set against these.

I particularly like the trend towards using animal helpers in these games too - the cuter and more cuddly the better!

I can't comment on the sound as I rarely have it turned up on games in case it annoys others in the house.

I do hope this developer makes a lot more games like this one - on fantasy themes and daylight graphics.

Go to: