Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians here

[Post New]by Puma1934 on Jul 9, 14 2:29 PM
I'm also on a MAC and I am at the tessellation puzzles. I exited, came back the next day, and now my mouse will not interact with the puzzle at all. Also, the hint and skip button have disappeared, and I cannot back out of the puzzle. My mouse works fine in all other games, and I have restarted the game several times. Anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by louise1820 on Aug 13, 14 1:30 PM
I am having similar problems with this game and am stuck with things in my inventory that I have already used - it is all over the place! Mac version. As it is over a month since the last post I was hoping the game maker had come up with a fix...?

[Post New]by fluffhammer on Nov 5, 14 11:55 AM
3/4 of the way through game crashed. Notification that my player had been corrupted and was deleted from my game file. All gone. Poof. #NotVeryCool

[Post New]by Jan777 on Dec 30, 14 12:28 AM
I am playing this game on a Mac.

It is making me redo some of the actions, e.g. it sent me back to the Lounge to do the hidden objects bit & parts of the picture were missing. It wouldn't let me complete the hidden objects task, so I am now stuck.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 30, 14 3:46 PM
Hi Jan777,

Thanks for posting about the issue that you're experiencing. Since this issue sounds like it may be Mac-specific, I would recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that you'll be able to continue with this game using the information listed above.

bfgWaimea

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Mar 25, 15 6:27 AM
I am having the same issue as ma7re9, After all the work, it will not let me finish my game. Bigfish, PLEASE HELP - no computerese!

Diane

[Post New]by Carabeo on Mar 28, 15 8:42 AM
same issue on a mac. after exiting and returning to the game, stairs to the room with the 3 mirrors close back up with the spikes, puzzles return to unsolved, no hints and impossible to move on. Sort it please BF.

[Post New]by nanettefuller on Apr 21, 15 7:27 AM
Same problems as other Mac users. Almost finished the game and now mini games, etc., don't work , hint gone, map useless. BF please fix these problems. It's a great game otherwise!

Go to: