luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

Re:STUCK WITH PENTAGRAM ON FLOOR TURKISH PRISON? SIGN HERE

[Post New]by luvtoread on Jan 10, 10 8:21 AM
ok you're all not going to like me, but I am so proud to say that the blue pentagram gave me no problems at all. After three false starts, I got it right off. Now I'm dealing with the wall-that's where I'm having problems.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 11, 10 7:00 AM
The wall pentagram is easier.
Try drawing it upside-down, and not too quickly. Do it too fast and the lines break up. In that instance, your shape may be taken as something else.
(I got a bow tie / wedge).

ETA The pentagram on the wall is meant to be upside-down. It's that way on what you get once you've done the blue one. Remember to use the object that you've just picked up first.

Edited on 01/16/2010 at 1:47:09 AM PST

[Post New]by kasira on Mar 2, 10 2:07 AM
Ok i tried this too few times and it didnt seem to work till i discovered you just hold mouse on the blue light dont let go and move the mouse and follow the line you must remember your turns or it will drop and you have to start again.You can even move forward before the light it dont drop just keep mouse held down and remember where to go and it does work just touchy and memory of where the pattern goes needed.

[Post New]by mdes007 on Mar 25, 10 3:17 PM
Hi...I am also stuck at the same place. I did everything that the walkthrough has written, I even downloaded the strategy guide for this game. I am using the knife like it says to, but everytime that I try to draw the blue lines, the blue spot vanishes and goes elsewhere. I have tried this every evening for the past 2 weeks and it is frustrating because I love the game. Can anyone, who has accomplished this, shed some light on it can be done? Or can Big Fish help the ones that are stuck in this section of the game? Any help from anyone who very much be appreciated. Thanks!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 25, 10 4:17 PM
Hi mdes007,

If you have followed the steps below and are still unable to create the pentagram, you may be having a display issue that may be fixed with some updates. Here is a help article with more information. Unable to Play Downloadable Game
Blue pentagram: Look to the right to see a pile of dirt on the floor. Click it once, then click on the edge of a buried frame of a sarcophagus. Blue light will be seen at the top part of the buried frame. On Martha's train ticket it says - stab the ground and follow the blue light in order to trace the symbol of the Ancients.

Use the knife on the blue light. Click and hold the knife on the blue light to create an unbroken line with no breaks in it. You will need to form a pentagram and it is best to have a steady speed. Remember where the corners are located and where to change direction.

If there is an error, it will start from another point of light. The light will become brighter the longer the line is unbroken.

If that doesn't help you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 15, 10 1:05 PM
Bump

Go to: