Re:Post your Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by cortisonbella on Mar 15, 14 8:35 AM
Same problem as everyone else has posted. Game crashing when trying to find crystals. Please fix or refund money for game. I like the game and would love to finish playing but it is taking way too long to fix glitch!

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Post your Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by jgehrke on Mar 15, 14 9:45 AM
Same problem for me also - I have tried every setting suggested.

stephcb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by stephcb on Mar 15, 14 12:02 PM
I am having the same problems. It crushs continuously. I deletedit and reloaded it but still doesnt work. Please fix this or refund my money

Bluester
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Bluester on Mar 15, 14 1:25 PM
I put up with the game continually crashing. It will NOT let me finish. I cannot place the last things it crashes and I have to start over. I am not going to the help pages... this is NOT a computer problem. I have a normal pc which has no problems. It is a GAME problem. May I please have my money back?????

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Mar 15, 14 3:18 PM
Same problem here. Mine happens last level of 'Egypt' while I'm picking up the crystal pieces.

I'll wait for a fix .. Lovely game otherwise. Really enjoying it.
Jo

[Post New]by ktster on Mar 16, 14 8:11 AM
I exchanged emails with tech support and they concluded that something in my system was too new. Suggested that I try to play the game as administrator. Rather than jump through hoops for a game, I happily accepted their coupon code for a new game. Did someone say this is actually an old game that was just rereleased?

JRMSG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by JRMSG on Mar 17, 14 7:57 PM
I installed the updated driver as suggested, did not stop the problem. Please fix this glitch with a patch or what ever you want to call it. It can not be all of our computers! I have:
Windows 7

NVIDIA GeForce 335.23 Driver updated 3/17/14

muonquark
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by muonquark on Mar 21, 14 7:07 PM
maziemom wrote:I don't even get as far as the crystal. On level 5 of Phoenicia, where you are finding all the pieces of the four items, is where my game hangs up. After I find the last piece, I get kicked out of the game and back to game manager.

Also, this game seems to "pull a lot of power". While I am making matches, the fan on my computer will start racing and the cursor is sometimes jerky, making it more difficult to do. Restarting doesn't help. Think I will shelve this game til a fix is found.

Ditto. Something buggy with the last level. Crashes to desktop after finding last piece. Considering a refund unless a fix is found quickly.

[Post New]by cek1958 on Mar 22, 14 7:24 PM
Twice now, the game has crashed for me at the last level of Phoenicia - like everyone else. It crashed intermittently before that but this is the consistent crash. That tells me the problem is in the game not my PC.

BFG, please fix and issue an update for the game. I won't be playing it again till that is done.

Cheers!

[Post New]by booksnspurs on Mar 25, 14 6:48 PM
Yep, I see my problem is common too. The game crashes every 10-15 minutes, regardless of the level and goes back to game manager. I have a new computer, running Windows 8, with a big graphics card. I've played a lot of Playrix games and this is the fist time I've ever had a problem on either my new or old computer. I hope there is a fix in the near future.

[Post New]by graceloym on Mar 25, 14 11:52 PM
Game keep crashing in Level 10 when putting the crystal back together, tried uninstalled and re-installed but not working, it's very frustrating!!!

K9zero
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by K9zero on Mar 26, 14 10:27 PM
Why does this game constantly crash when I get to a certain level and the exact same screen each time??? I decided to finally uninstall the game and reinstall it hoping it would not do this, but guess what? When I opened the newly installed game, it took me right back to where I was before, same level, same screen and
crashed all over again! So now I am stuck with this game that I cannot play.

hellfern
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by hellfern on Mar 28, 14 12:11 PM
Same problem here. Game is shutting down but for me at Babylon Level 5. Computer was just serviced. This is definitely a problem in the game. I'm surprised because I have all the Playrix games and have never had a problem. New version is defintely needed.

[Post New]by Aclark760 on Mar 31, 14 12:57 PM
Playing the game Call of Atlantis / treasures of Poseidon it stop woking in Phoenicia journey1,level 5 and go back to the beginning of that level can you help me please.

[Post New]by Skegby on Apr 2, 14 11:20 PM
Having problems like many others on this forum. Get so far on Phoenicia level 10 then POOF!!! gone. Have deleted game and reinstalled a few times and still the same.
No freezing, no blank screen, just gone. Very annoying. Running on Windows 7. Don't have this many problems on other games. agree with K9zero - waste of money.

hb98rml
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by hb98rml on Apr 4, 14 9:54 PM
Every 9-10 minutes the game closes down and I'm back to the Big Fish game launcher. I don't have any problems with my PC (not that long ago I had your tech support take a look and I will seriously get irritated if anyone points fingers at my PC for a problem so many other players are experiencing). Been thinking of just deleting the game so it can't bug me any more. Every time the game closes down I get so irritated and angry.

hellfern
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by hellfern on Apr 7, 14 12:23 PM
Even after installing new version, game keeps shutting down on missing object level. I am very dissatisfied@

[Post New]by lovedogs1011 on Apr 8, 14 2:22 PM
Please fix this problem already!

Jincy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jincy on Apr 19, 14 5:47 PM
I'm having the same problems most of the others are having--game works fine until a certain stage in Phoenicia; I click on an item and the game closes and it's back to the BF page. Happens over and over. I see there's supposed to have been a "new build" for downloads after April 3, but I downloaded this game a few days ago and the problem remains.

If this can't be fixed, I want to be credited for this game.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Apr 23, 14 6:48 PM
I had a problem on windows Xp it said there was a missing .dll.

Go to: