Re:Is anyone else having/had a problem?

[Post New]by Luvmydrafts on Jan 9, 10 6:09 PM
Hi ya'll, I had the same problems and did some investigating big fish about the game itself. The loading was slow and freezes up alot. Well, they fixed it for me! LOL Actually they wrote what was wrong and I fixed it. LOL Seems that these games conflict with your antivirus programs. There is a list of about 20 programs that need to be disabled before the games will lay correctly. Hope this helps!

Allie

[Post New]by hazibabes83 on Apr 23, 10 9:57 PM
i had no problems at all in all 3 of the womans murder club games does anyone know if there are anymore?
im addicted hahahaha

[Post New]by dedannunzio on Jul 5, 10 5:03 PM
SushiGyrl wrote:yes, I am having the problems that most have described here. also, in between dialogues, it just freezes, and also, my cursor moves so very slow, i don't know if that is the game or my computer.

Everything goes in slow motion or it freezes up. Very frustrating! Any help out there?

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on Jul 15, 10 9:34 PM
Here is my problem: Every time I play the game and get to the level of the lilly pads and finding the baby duck, a message shows up and saids, ''ERROR....Closing down game''. When I go back to the game, I am at the beginning, once again....this has happened 3 times, now. Does anyone else have this problem and do they have a new version out that fixes this problem? I contacted customer support and it has been WAYYYYYY over 72 hours and this is Thursday night, already, of the next week .....just hope BFG has not gotten to BIG to help with errors and junk in their games....Hope they can help us with the issues cause I would really like this game, a lot! I never had problems with the other James Patterson's games, that I bought...only this one.

Go to: