EGG TO TRADE.

Lanasvet
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:EGG TO TRADE.

[Post New]by Lanasvet on Mar 15, 14 9:18 PM
Please...please...I am here to beg also...
LAZUR - 201945
I have no luck at all with the eggs !!! Only once (today) I saw one egg on the wheel...
and spend almost all coins trying to get it !!!! Please - I will gift you the most valubale item I have or will craft you anything I can ( considering I am on level 13 now ).
I thank you in advance kind soul !!!!

jerrilou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jerrilou on Mar 16, 14 12:33 AM
Ok I have a question... where and how do we get eggs??? do we have to buy them?? and can someone please answer my post... no one has answered any post of mine yet... so still waiting for answers... thank you for your time... have a nice day and happy gaming

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 16, 14 1:18 AM
jerrilou..I know of 3 ways to get eggs...change that...make it 5
1. Yes you can buy them with diamonds...I am sure this is what they would really like for you to do...
2. You can win one on the spinning wheel...but they are almost as rare as the Hope Diamond!!! But you can get them on the wheel...the next thing is can you actually get lucky enough to win it without spending all your coins!!
3. Add it to your wish list and hope with fingers crossed that one of your friends was luckier than you and will gift you.
I guess there is another way...which has never happened that I am aware of, but on the Crafting Wheel you can be teased seeing one going round and round...but odds are you will only get the red X...winning one there I would guess could be compared to winning the mega lottery...
So just hang in there...put them on your wishlist and see what happens
Oh forgot..you can get a Pig Egg for getting level 2 achievement for Breadwinner which is you have to feed pets 600 bags of food...so without having pets to feed...hmmm

Edited on 03/16/2014 at 1:24:40 AM PST

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Mar 16, 14 2:05 AM
I have a pegasus egg and I like to trade it for a puppy or tiger egg.
Please inbox me. Thanks

Carina7600
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Carina7600 on Mar 16, 14 2:43 AM
Hi, Lanasvet,

I have a Manticore egg, if you are interested. I sent you a friend request, I play as Karina.

Lanasvet
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Lanasvet on Mar 16, 14 11:38 AM
Hello dear Karina !!! I will gladly accept the Manticore egg !!!!
I already added you in my friends list . Please - tell me what you wish for - and will send you a gift right away !!!! Thank you so much for your kindness !!!!
LAZUR -201945

Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suede46 on Mar 16, 14 12:23 PM
Suede46 - Playing as "Niamh" ID 75596

I have just won a Phoenix Egg on the Spinning wheel - Free game too! However, I will never have enough money to hatch it, so I am willing to swap with someone for an Emerald Dragon Egg.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Suede46 X

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Mar 16, 14 12:41 PM
After, for the first time, seeing 2 eggs on the spinning wheel, I spent around 40.000 gold to get both of them. One of them is a Manitcore egg, that I don't need.

So, I'd like to trade

I can trade it for every other egg, except Winged Cat, Snow Griffin and Pegasus.

My friend code is 59445

devil8duck
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by devil8duck on Mar 17, 14 6:46 AM
Hi,

I won three Piggy eggs on the wheel yesterday, and would like to trade two of them for other eggs. I will trade a Piggy egg for a Puppy, Tiger, Dragon, Phoenix, or Owl Egg. PM me if you are interested in trading.

Thanks,
Victoria

UPDATE, 3/18: I still have one Piggy Egg left, and would like to trade it for a Tiger, Dragon, or Phoenix Egg. Please PM me if you are interested in trading.

UPDATE, 3/19: I've given away all the Piggy Eggs. Thanks to all who traded with me and sent messages!

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 9:03:47 PM PST

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Mar 17, 14 2:27 PM
Suede46 wrote:Suede46 - Playing as "Niamh" ID 75596

I have just won a Phoenix Egg on the Spinning wheel - Free game too! However, I will never have enough money to hatch it, so I am willing to swap with someone for an Emerald Dragon Egg.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Suede46 X

Hi Suede! Congrats on getting the Phoenix! I do have a Dragon to trade with you, as long as you're sure you don't want to keep it. I'm pretty sure you're already on my friends list, but I'll make sure... and add the Phoenix egg to my wish list.

Chris30s

EDIT: Saw that you already had the dragon egg on your wish list, so I sent it your way.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 2:47:57 PM PST

Lanasvet
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Lanasvet on Mar 17, 14 3:06 PM
Hi, Karina !!!
I want to thank you again for gifting me a Manicore egg !!! I sent you a Riveted Disk - from your Wish List and will gift you anything I could , because you are on the top of my friends list from now on.
By the way - I wonder if it happend to anybody - one day ago I send a gift to a friend, but didn't receive a Thank You card ? The item was taken from my inventory, but no TU !!!
I was playing again the Fortune wheel - no eggs again, but got two PIGS FOOD !!!
If anybody has an egg to gift - please donate !!! I am very thankfull friend !!!

LAZUR - 201945

Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suede46 on Mar 17, 14 3:17 PM
Suede46 Playing as "Niamh" ID 75596

Yes Chris, I am really sure I don't want to keep the Egg. I am not a fast player, so never make a lot of money, and I will not buy gold, so I will never have enough money to hatch it.

Thank you so much for sending the Emerald Dragon Egg to me. As soon as I saw it I sent the Phoenix Egg to you. I hope you have the money to hatch it!

Suede46 X

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 18, 14 9:45 AM
THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. I NEVER GET A DRAGON OR AN OWL EGGS ON THE WHEEL ONLY PHEONIX AND MANTICORE EGGS. I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT SELLING OF EXTRAS. BUT I DON'T I KEEP TRYING TO TRADE FOR OWL OR DRAGON EGGS.

sidnstar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sidnstar on Mar 18, 14 11:05 AM
I have phoenix egg to trade for owl, dragon or manticore

Judy_Bishop
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Judy_Bishop on Mar 18, 14 3:00 PM
Hi, I have a Manticore Egg to trade for any other except the Snow Griffin or Winged Cat. Send me a PM and I will add you to my friends list so we can exchange.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Mar 19, 14 12:48 AM
50Panderbear wrote:I have an extra Owl Egg will trade 4 a Baby Pegasus, Manticore, or Piggy.

Dori

I have an extra manticore

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 19, 14 3:07 AM
I have a Pegasus egg I would like to trade for a dragon, owl or phoenix. Please pm me.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 19, 14 6:14 AM
I have a manticore to trade for an owl, puppy, dragon or tiger.
I'm Emmaline 196360.
thanks

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 6:16:12 AM PST

NyneZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by NyneZ on Mar 19, 14 10:41 AM
Hi all,

I have a puppy egg but I can't trade until tomorrow (already gifted 5 today).

I already have cat, puppy, griffin, pegasus, and phoenix. Will trade for any of the
others....

Thanks,
NyNeZ

Player ID 65454

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 10:42:18 AM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 19, 14 11:00 AM
NyneZ wrote:Hi all,

I have a puppy egg but I can't trade until tomorrow (already gifted 5 today).

I already have cat, puppy, griffin, pegasus, and phoenix. Will trade for any of the
others....

Thanks,
NyNeZ

Player ID 65454

I can't trade until tomorrow either but I have a Hopping Tiger or Emerald Dragon egg if you'd like to trade for either of those tomorrow

We are already friends. I play as Snoozle.

Go to: