bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

Re:Has anyone gotten in after save message?

[Post New]by bella_01 on Mar 11, 14 6:39 PM
My message went from the 48 hours to:

Found problem with save. Please note that fixing error might take a considerable amount of time. Please try again later.

Then "unable to connect to server" came on the screen. Sounds like the 48 hour window just went out the window and we may be hanging for a lot longer.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 11, 14 6:48 PM
geniemc wrote:ENOUGH ALREADY!! My original number is 579, and I keep getting the same "save" file" error message. I also had a second game, was on level 17, and now get the same message on that game. If they are doing this manually, and are starting at the beginning, this means to me that they are not doing very many each day. Me thinks this is more BF BS.

Seems that we were all better off before the update even though many of us were locked out. Before the update I was playing in two games...one on level 16 and the other intentionally kept on level 17 to avoid being locked out (of course I have been locked out of my original game since January). Since the update, I am now locked out of two games!! And so many more players have gotten locked out even though they have not reached level 18. My friend code for my original game was also pretty low - 1352. Not sure how they are prioritizing getting players back in.

Me thinks I agree with you geniemc!

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 11, 14 7:06 PM
Well that blows a giant hole in my theory that they were getting people back in by their friend code...well that is unless they havent been able to figure out how to get anyone back in...seeing how no one has stated they have gotten back in after the "save" issue.

One bright spot ....It is just after 6 am in Moscow..so maybe here in the next couple hours they will be back to work...LOL

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 11, 14 7:40 PM
I'm wondering if they are doing all the fixes manually and will update the server one time and we will all be fixed at the same time when they reboot it.

I'm playing on my laptop with a low level game but my 18 level game is still locked out.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 11, 14 7:42 PM
That makes sense to me.

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Mar 11, 14 8:31 PM
Lorrie 46708 level 18 has been locked out since Jan. 29 and now Aaron 131384 level 17 since new update.I had to create another account in order to play.

mynana33
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by mynana33 on Mar 11, 14 10:56 PM
bella_01 wrote:My message went from the 48 hours to:

Found problem with save. Please note that fixing error might take a considerable amount of time. Please try again later.

Then "unable to connect to server" came on the screen. Sounds like the 48 hour window just went out the window and we may be hanging for a lot longer.

I am getting the same message. I was locked out at level 18, Mii 65413. WOW!!!

I am now getting unable to connect to server, maybe its progress.

Edited on 03/11/2014 at 11:07:04 PM PST

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Mar 12, 14 12:02 AM
nanas3babies wrote:I'm not able to get back in either & I didn't even remember saving my game to begin with.
I lost my connection & was locked out after that & still am. I would love to be able to do a new player but can't even do that. I followed all the how to posts on here & so far none of them have worked for me. I have windows 7 home premium, so if anyone has a way for me to be able to start a new player after all these problems are resolved, i'd appreciate it.
In the meantime we all wait for the next fix. Have a great night fishies.

I too have 'Windows 7 Home Premium' and was 'locked out' on Level 18 w-a-a-ay back at the beginning of February.
I deleted the game & then when I read that it was up and running again....if we just followed the steps indicated on the 'post' we would get back in, I jumped at the chance, followed their instructions to a 'T' and 'Voila' got this message that 'I' didn't 'save' it correctly and it would take 'some time' for them to fix it!
All I can say at this point....is 'For Shame Big Fish & the Developers'
My 'faith' in you in rapidly de-escalating!
You have a 'good night' too!

wineoclock
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by wineoclock on Mar 12, 14 12:31 AM
I am still locked out to , wondered if it took them all day just to add the error msg as that is all that has changed

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Mar 12, 14 12:55 AM
Wow, I am back in !!!!!! Nice birthday present :-),
To be sure I closed the game and opened it again, it works :-)

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 12, 14 1:24 AM
gernespieler wrote:Wow, I am back in !!!!!! Nice birthday present :-),
To be sure I closed the game and opened it again, it works :-)

Wow! Congrats! What level are you on?

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 12, 14 5:23 AM
Trixie Belle has made it back & is heading for level 19. She will have to wait for morning it is now 23:22 where I am.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 12, 14 6:24 AM
Bedazzle back in woohoo!!! Someone posted earlier how many coins you needed to advance and boy is it alot...I am now part way thru level 20 started with over 115000 coins(all from game play havent bought any..did buy a few diamonds early on) and I am now down to 83700 coins and I already had a lot of the items crafted. So start picking a ton of flowers!!! So far I have opened 4 new HOS and 3 new "Chests"

These are in 2 separate areas once you enter the portal area from the Dungeon...there is the Underground grotto and Mirror lake...so far just one new character..

For anyone who has played "Found" I see some similar issues with having to get something over and over...when you are trying to craft the item to get into the Rune Alter...since it isnt a quest..it could take many tries to get an item.

So far it is still fun but I am not sure how excited I will be when I have to wait an hour several times over to just try and get an item to maybe get the item I need from the "Chest" to craft the item!!!

But Thank you Elephant and BF for getting me back in!!!
Bedazzle

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 12, 14 11:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's great to see that many of you have been able to get back into your game!

If you are still having trouble or running into any errors, please post those in our dedicate tech thread HERE so we can track those cases.

Since it appears progress is being made, I am going to lock this thread.

Thanks for your patience!

bfgWendwater

Go to: