Re:Post your REVIEWS for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Mar 17, 14 6:27 PM
tesamoine wrote:Thank you Nilosh and Just the Facts for the excellent reviews. Love the game. Love this developer. I feel this is the best so far in the Dark Dimensions series. I was immediately puled in to the story. Not quite sure if the extras are enough to warrant a CE, however the game is so well done and the bonus of "the making of the game" is awesome. Somehow, even being sick and tired of the winter we've had, I'm pulled into games with snow I highly recommend this one. Enjoy

Hey, Tesamoine,
I'm glad you were pulled into the story, and I'm hoping you can help to explain the ending to me. It seems that the mother of Elijah, bereft over here son's death, summons the dark dimension to get her son back. You destroy the dark dimension and Elijah comes back to life. ??? What am I missing?

[Post New]by psywarrior_84 on Mar 22, 14 4:39 PM
love dark dimension games but was sadly disappointed with this game. it seemed to be rushed out and the story seemed like it would have been a good one but it was never fully explained and there was no diary to follow the storyline with, I hope the next game will be a lot better this one fell way short.

[Post New]by dixiesteve on Apr 13, 14 7:50 AM
This is the WORST Dark Dimensions game I've played. i'm sorry I paid money for it.
I've read how folks say give it a chance, but I can't make it far enough to care about it any more. I also have the other three Dark Dimensions, and I love them. But someone didn't do a good job designing this one. Dudes you are lame.

Go to: