Re:BFG PLEASE NOTE: Getting what you need NOT working! HELP!

[Post New]by thrall48 on Mar 16, 14 9:34 AM
I know I am very fed up it takes days to get the items to put into the spots to get another item and it has given me the same item 3 times in a row on both fill its which is not what I need I have been three days to do 1 quest with a bunch of the same items I don't need

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Mar 16, 14 12:36 PM
I am stopping now trying to get the parts for the soul selector. For days I try this and always get the wrong parts from the HOG's and after crafting if I succeeded to get the parts. The HOG below the 3 prisoners constantly gave me the chrystal of twilight instead of the necessary cousin to the symbol of gloom. If I was able to craft the Fine Buckle I got the wrong part etc. I am really tired with all this stupid messes. Please BF try to have this fixed very soon

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 16, 14 5:11 PM
gernespieler wrote:I am stopping now trying to get the parts for the soul selector. For days I try this and always get the wrong parts from the HOG's and after crafting if I succeeded to get the parts. The HOG below the 3 prisoners constantly gave me the chrystal of twilight instead of the necessary cousin to the symbol of gloom. If I was able to craft the Fine Buckle I got the wrong part etc. I am really tired with all this stupid messes. Please BF try to have this fixed very soon

I SO hope they fix this SOON! it is utterly stupid the way it is. So sad that this forum is full of so many negative messages and rightly so but it's giving both BFG and Elephant a bad reputation.

[Post New]by unicorn9997 on Mar 17, 14 9:57 AM
For what it's worth.last night I started getting the things I needed and still am. Hope it lasts.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Mar 17, 14 2:13 PM
As I was gifted some parts I tried again today to get the Fine Buckle that is needed to craft the soul selector. I did not count how many times I tried, but at last - with spending most of my collected precious diamonds, too - I succeeded to get the Fine Buckle (I think this was the 3rd time I crafted it) and happily put the necessary parts in the BAG and guess what happend ....the part given to me was a TWILIGHT GUIDE (for the second time) and therefore not at all what I badly needed

BIGFISH: FIX THIS as the bag is not the only problem !!!! Can't you see that a lot of people spent even REAL MONEY to get the parts and then do NOT get for what they PAID ! This is no serious business pratice and you should fix this immediately !!

Go to: