Lightning Blitz mode

Imajica83
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:Lightning Blitz mode

[Post New]by Imajica83 on Mar 24, 14 4:51 PM
I hadn't really noticed until I opened the last premium scene and have not been offered lightning mode since. That sux! It was my favorite take a break-er too.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Mar 24, 14 10:21 PM
There was a DM post on Facebook saying that (and I paraphrase) there were issues with the Lightning Blitz and it it being worked on.

Dhyani

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 25, 14 2:32 AM
Took a while but now my lightning Blitz is gone too.. I don't mind though, it was a mode that I would not play a scene if it had that mode. I just can't now offer to host a party at my manor for Theorem or any one else who lost their lightning Blitz and misses it.. No rum laced cookies for me any more..

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Mar 25, 14 5:06 AM
Dhyaniland wrote:There was a DM post on Facebook saying that (and I paraphrase) there were issues with the Lightning Blitz and it it being worked on.

Dhyani

Thanks for the info. I miss it too. Hopefully they'll be able to sort it out.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 25, 14 7:32 AM
Coucou tout le monde!

I am sorry to hear it is getting worse for everybody! I had the feeling that I was the only one ... and then ... (maybe I am a bird of ill omen :-( ).

Just for your info, I had another message from the nice CS and they confirmed that they are working on it (they seemed to be surprised by my request as I was apparently the only one asking about this issue but they checked and confirmed). Hopefully on the next update...

As I mentioned it already, I am fully aware that there are currently bigger problems than this one, but I am tired of HOP Tickers (especially with moving flakes!!) and Normal modes I must confess.

So I sincerely hope they solve the crashing problem first thing, and then our missing Lightning Blitz. And do not even think about touching the Scrambled mode or else!!!!!!

Moose: Can I still come over with my rhum even if you have no more LB mode ? Er .. I mean my cookies!!! But please send me your address as I still cannot find you!! (bottle of rhum will be over pretty soon if I go on turning in circles!! And the more I get lost the more I drink and the more I get lost and the more...!!!). Still don't seem to have Moosetracker 2 in my list and, if I remember well, the other one is Shabby Manor/House/Home/Mansion but no way to find it either .. :-( . One day maybe!

Ok ... should go back to work I guess ... <sigh> ...

Happy gaming!
Theo - Legoland

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 25, 14 7:56 AM
Easy peasy to remember.. It's "Moosetracker Manor"...

And one of my good neighbors from my secondary manor I had going until CS fixed my original manor just found me.. So shout out to "Two Two Twains House"

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 25, 14 8:14 AM
Oh I was so sure there was a Shabby something! But I would have reacted if I had seen Moosetracker (that I have been looking for) anyhow!

Pretty sure I wouldn't miss Two Two Twain!! :-D

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 25, 14 8:28 AM
I originally was Shabby Manor, but wanted to change it when I got my original manor back.. I waited about a week though until CS moved all my silver/gold/juju from my secondary manor over to my new manor, and I the ticket was closed.. I didn't want to confuse them by the name change.

So now I am Moosetracker Manor.

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Mar 27, 14 6:13 PM
I don't know if they consider this a fix or not, but tonight I got it three times bro, despite going back to my manner and even visiting my neighbors once.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Mar 28, 14 9:24 PM
Response from Denise from customer service:

"I did some research and it does indeed look like you are not alone. We have been working on getting this fixed up quickly so that the lightening blitz mode randomly shows up again and you won't need to spend the gold to change the modes. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, if the update the other day didn't get it fixed.

"Definitely keep an eye on the Forums for any announcements for updates and fixes for Dark Manor. "

galiote
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by galiote on Mar 29, 14 8:26 AM
I am also missing the Lightning Blitz mode; there seem to be an awful lot of Scrambled Clue searches, or Tickers instead.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Mar 29, 14 12:36 PM
i haven't had a lightening blitz since the problems began it was mentioned on face book a couple of weeks ago that it might have been contributing to one of the problems but that might just be a guess hope it makes a return when all is well

tinydancer112
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by tinydancer112 on Mar 29, 14 1:43 PM
I've had no lightening blitzes all week. I am over in Europe and the hotel Internet connections have been truly awful. I had been looking for the lightening blitzes all week just to let them expire in ten seconds so I could at least get a little silver for my efforts, but alas there were none. Instead I'll start a 60 sec game and out goes the Internet and good-bye to my energy and no silver to show for it. Fortunately the this last hotel on the tour has decent connections so I bought the one day double silver option and I've been trying to play catch up!

Edited on 03/29/2014 at 1:44:56 PM PST

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 29, 14 1:48 PM
I'm still wondering if this is a problem only for some people. I am still getting lightning blitzes on a fairly regular basis; I haven't really noticed any great lack. They seem to come up about as often as any other mode.

They're not my favorite -- I like the scrambles best -- but at least I play them, as opposed to the HOP ticker, which I avoid whenever I can.

Imajica83
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by Imajica83 on Mar 30, 14 4:22 PM
Hi LaReina - did you install the latest update? I play mostly on my phone, it is updated to the latest and lightning mode is gone. However I just played on the iPad which is not updated and lightning mode is still there.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 30, 14 4:37 PM
Hi, lmajica83!

I play on a PC and thank heavens or knock wood or whatever, thankfully have had few problems -- and the ones I have had have been more annoying than serious.

I usually am not one to install an update the minute it comes out; I think that sometimes they rush them out too quickly without having thoroughly tested them.

LaReinaGitana

Go to: