Day 6 and still no access

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:Day 6 and still no access

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 6:32 AM
Congrats Pepsizest, i've just seen your post and am happy that you're back in, it's some-what encouraging to think we might be joining you very soon so don't feel guilty, hopefully we'll all get to go to the party lol.
Unfortunately i'm taking on the Cinderella character and going to do some hoovering and polishing instead, with a bit a bit of luck whilst i'm busy my Fairy Godmother will arrive with the invitation, (if so, I only hope I have time to play before preparing dinner).

[Post New]by stumpygrub12 on Mar 17, 14 7:20 AM
Hooray, I'm back in on day 7 so there's hope for you all. Can't help thinking it's a bit coincidental when I created a new user yesterday to start a new game. But anyway I'm thrilled to be back in and fingers crossed the rest of the Outsiders Club joins us very soon. Good luck all
P.S. I never got a response from BFG.

Edited on 03/17/2014 at 7:20:44 AM PST

pepsizest1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by pepsizest1 on Mar 17, 14 10:36 AM
Och! poor Cinderella aka guppie still not in...
OI!
BF get your finger out and sort out cinders and the others .Although..I must admit (although it pains me to do so) BUT....maybe the wait was worth it...Cos~ everything was exactly as i left it, no need to open the fortune wheel or the cadger with the dice!
which i read some people were having a problem with.

so far "gulp" everything seems to be running smoothly ...

That's not to say it will stay that way,,,we'll see!

Congrats stumpy glad you also managed to make the party"yay" all we need now is the others to get here and we can all toast to success ...

PS....Cinders...since ermmm i got back in, fancy coming over to do my housework?
Just wondering..."laughing"

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Mar 17, 14 11:17 AM
So glad for those of you who are back in the game..I just checked and I am still "out"..Fingers crossed that I will be back in soon.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 17, 14 12:31 PM
Lol, as soon as my hubby walked through the door the first thing he said is "So you're still locked out"
I usually get home from work, laze around with a coffee and game, lose track of time and run around like a bat out of hell trying to get everything done, very rarely do but today proved to be an exception, I wonder why?

Go to: